Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Howdy! *hugs  @ShadOBabe  sleepily*

How's thy day?

Just got started. Getting ready for work.

Gotta find something to wear for Gma’s funeral. And I’m planning on placing a little pony figurine in her casket. She loved my pony art.

• Brohoof 5

21 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Gotta find something to wear for Gma’s funeral. And I’m planning on placing a little pony figurine in her casket. She loved my pony art.

I'm so sorry for thy loss! Verily! *hugs long and gently* concerned.png.fd72ae822515a15abd963a263d546af7.png

Hath anypony seen @Valencia yet? I'm concerned for whither mine tiny big sister is and if she is alright *sighs*

• Brohoof 3

24 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm so sorry for thy loss! Verily! *hugs long and gently* concerned.png.fd72ae822515a15abd963a263d546af7.png

Hath anypony seen @Valencia yet? I'm concerned for whither mine tiny big sister is and if she is alright *sighs*

No, I haven't friend. She didn't read and answer at my last PM. I've noticed that she was for a while on the forum yesterday, but without any activity. I am also a bit concerned. I hope that she is only busy.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Good morning ponies! Another busy vacation day. I'm sure I won't get everything done I wish to, thanks to a certain distraction. :D
The coffee is good. Still sleepy though.

Good morrow, mine restless reflection! Shan't hug thee - apologies, but the Royal Flu is arrant contagious... Don't want us both sneezing nightmares to our poor subjects *giggles* Ouch! *hoofs head*

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good morrow, mine restless reflection! Shan't hug thee - apologies, but the Royal Flu is arrant contagious... Don't want us both sneezing nightmares to our poor subjects *giggles* Ouch! *hoofs head*

Sounds awful. :(

Take care my pearl. 

44 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello @Nightmare Mirage! Nice to see you again in our noble society PSPC Perpetuus Sleepy Ponies Club:proud:^_^

It seems that way doesn't it!

• Brohoof 4

Hello Jade Fire, and all my friends here !

What a day, same here as for @Alexshy Royal flu is taking out it´s right... so tired and not in the mood for anything at the moment. I will return in full effect as soon as this terrible thing is away from my unicorn body. Or at least a bit better from it. On far distance *hugs* my caring and nice friends.

mlp_the_movie__tempest_shadow__by_quickdrawthehedgehog-dbej1e6.jpg.446c0b83591dd57ba31da2e494cb4d9d.jpg

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Very nicely done @Jade Fire. Your mirth is always comforting.

Oh no, another sad poneh. Get well @TempestShadow - stay warm and cozy and drinks lots and lots and lots of green tea and juice.  :D

I shall have to post mine remedies - they work so well.

Oh, thou art so kind and thoughtful hither, mine shadowy sibling!!! *squeeze hugs and nuzzles @Nightmare Mirage* Awww!!! Dost not hiss, lief! Thou seem to be reformning already, all by thyself... despite thy shenanigans outside *does a little happy dance* Teehee! sig-4371969.Luna_Amused.thumb.jpg.bcf539a009acee486ef07982d0454393.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, thou art so kind and thoughtful hither, mine shadowy sibling!!! *squeeze hugs and nuzzles @Nightmare Mirage* Awww!!! Dost not hiss, lief! Thou seem to be reformning already, all by thyself... despite thy shenanigans outside *does a little happy dance* Teehee! sig-4371969.Luna_Amused.thumb.jpg.bcf539a009acee486ef07982d0454393.jpg

Tormenting puts me in a good mood.

1520512__safe_artist-colon-mylittlegodzilla_king+sombra_nightmare+moon_alicorn_evil+grin_fall+of+the+crystal+empire_fangs_female_grin_male_mare_missing.png

• Brohoof 3

Hello all my friends. Let's remember that today is Friday! Yay! It's mean only few prison hours and we wiil free!

How are you feeling today?

I'm especially curious about health two members of our club:kindness::

@Alexshy

ff.thumb.png.54c555df61eaff07ca0938978f4df255.png

and @TempestShadow

(unless we have other ill ponies here since today)

free_by_raikoh_illust-dbtugy8.thumb.jpg.dcd7fd1ab54bca40a28b37631a2008ba.jpg

Of course I know that fortunately it isn't something serious but I know how every illness can be tiring and making weak. I hope that the worst is gone already. *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm doing well thank you!

Good to know! :PFirst healthy pony on board/lounge:please: (except some yellow one;))!

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

Thanks! ^^ I will see what will happen today at my work!

Also happy Chinese New Year! (If you're into that stuff. :P

No, I'm not but thanks!^_^

Something funny for good beginning of the day! *prepares to go to prison. Judgment for Friday: 8 hours*

aaaaaaaaaw.gif

It's about time for me to rest, and the Princess take watch over all you little ponies. It was another busy day for me, but not bad. Forums were not very exciting today. :(

I'll see you in a few hours, or maybe sooner, if I catch you in my dreams...

• Brohoof 3

@Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend Much better today, thanks ! And YES ! It´s FRIIIIDAY... double YAAY !

My horse farm work at home don´t gives time to rest, that is bad. But also good because I recover much faster nowadays. It´s amazing that when we feel that we must do certain things we can do much more than we ever believe. Ok I´m not 100% back on my hoofs, but enough to go to work while eating painkillers to stay up. And I have things that needs to be done here at work too. So let´s say improved but not recovered.

Trying to restore myself back to normal state....

tempest_s_shadow_by_zoarvek-dbje9x8.thumb.png.3de9f5a1426f98635b72b045ff3f310e.png

And first coffee is on the way now, in my Starlight cup ... YAAY !

I hope @Alexshy is on the way back to standing on the hooves too Tempest_neutral.JPG.dbdc3c966cbcbf21cb78ab8d85bac767.JPG

@Mirage Rest well and see you in the dreams then.

@Wannabrony I had no idea ? But happy China new year then !

• Brohoof 3