Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Good morning sweet sis! ^w^ Hope you're have a pleasant start to your day! :P As for myself, I'll be heading to bed within the next hour :lie:^_^

I hope breakfast was to your liking, and that your coffee is just exactly how you like it ^w^ :D

I'm thinking I may get a Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet and start taking it to work- may to do work related activities, maybe to stay connected with my royal family and friends :please:

although I can already do that with my phone ^_^ maybe it's unnecessary :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, goofyg65 said:

Thank you for the compliment and just relaxing right now. I wonder how Alexshy would respond to that. 

Well, that was for @Alexshy x3 I was writing while you posted 

Although I hope you had a nice breakfast and favorite coffee preference as well :D

• Brohoof 2

well I live on the other side of the planet, so it's time for me to sleep now, everyone have a good day at work!! ^_^ see you lovely pons later! Probably when you're all getting ready to sleep! :D

• Brohoof 4

Well. I am in my work now and drinking the first cup of coffee. *wippes off coffee stains from his desk* 5a6ed6f55890b_1272617__safe_artist-colon-pencils_fluttershy_anti-dash-humor_bagsundereyes_bedmane_breakingthefourthwall_coffee_comic_comic-colon-fluttershys.png.0cb34e1aae2e119ea763fb3f950cd58e.png

Have all ponies here a calm day in work/prison (no such big difference :) ). I think that it is good moment to ask if temperature of coffee has meaning? If I don't want to be sleepy I should drink only warm or hot coffee ? Goodnight @Valencia! See you later! * snuggles in safe way*:D:smug:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

I feel left out now =(

Ill cya all later

Shall add thee shortly. Apologies :adorkable:

Awwwww!!! I missed mine dearest sister *runs up to Tia's bedroom to kiss her good night and check, if she is comfortable enough... exit moments later closing the doors and instructing the guards to not let anypony disturb "her sunny"*

Simply because I was roaring at the software license provider staff, because of delayed delivery *facehoofs* *in Royal Canterlot voice* TEN YEARS OF NIGHTMARES ON THEIR HEADS!!!

princess_luna_by_memershnick-d6033mu.png

*hugs @Fluttershy Friend and @goofyg65 and the rest of her companions in prison work* I swear to Harmony 't was less boring on the Moon!!! :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

what's wrong alexshy 

i sort of feel the same way as you alexshy

It's a month already as we're waiting for the license for one very important software product... And I arrant ready to gobble those incompetent helpless whelps!!!

@Valencia: Mine deepest apologies, lief! The breakfast was wondrous and mine coffe is just right, thanks to thy gentle hudges towards the maids *giggles* And the news are less bad than usualy lately... if only not those licenses *huffs angrily, as she is still nightmare moon-ish because of the supplier*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Shall add thee shortly. Apologies :adorkable:

you dont have too, i know you put alot of work into that, and it turned out great, i didnt mean to get my feelings hurt.

i hope you have a great day

• Brohoof 4

@goofyg65: I extend mine hope for it to be... preferably afore I can call their executive manager... Or some heads get flying off!!! *grins* Not literally, as we don't practice death sentense in Equestria for quite a while... mayhap even ere to mine banishment...

@Jade Fire: Thou can choose the artwork (hopefully similar in style to the rest of the image), which thou wantest to be represented with on the "group photo" ^_^, and drop me the link.

Well, I need to make some effort to turn it great... Thanks, lief! :twi:

-- Edit --

Yay! Lunch time (I suppose it can be called that, despite being midday or midnight :D), coffee time! I extend mine hope 1/2 pint of dark strong coffee shalt save your princess' mood :orly: Otherwise their executive manager risketh to be... executed :P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Time for the second cup of unknown coffee :) A bit less work in work today. If anypony know answer at my question, please, don't be shy^_^. Oh if members can choose an artwork for our group photo I would like to choose this one with  majestic 3D Flutter with the crown. :P No, no. Just kidding!:D BTW how much time do you have to spend in your work on normal day?  In my case it is 8 hours.

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

BTW how much time do you have to spend in your work in normal day? 

It varieth, in the earnest. We, princesses, have unregulated schedule *chuckles*. It may vary from 6 to 12 hours easily.

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It varieth, in the earnest. We, princesses, have unregulated schedule *chuckles*. It may vary from 6 to 12 hours easily.

Thanks. I thought so. In the first varriant I'm jealous. But in the second I can only feel sorry for you. 12 hours in work and all the night royal duties like controlling ponies dreams, reading their thoughts. You are busy pony. I guess that the worst time version is when you must do some serious changes in system, hardware etc. But probably you are able to make many of these in your home.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thou can choose the artwork (hopefully similar in style to the rest of the image), which thou wantest to be represented with on the "group photo" ^_^, and drop me the link.

you dont have too, i know youre already very busy. like i said, i didnt mean to get my feelings hurt. It was just that you, me, fluttershy friend and maudileena started this club together, just hurt to see me replaced in the photo was all.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Na you dont have to put in the trouble, i know youre already very busy. like i said, i didnt mean to get my feelings hurt. It was just that you, me, fluttershy friend and maudileena started this club together, just hurt to see me replaced in the photo was all.

:orly:

I've reused the image of several months old, lief, without any subliminal thought! That's not of much trouble for me, in the earnest. Planned to address that after work anyway. So if 't be true thou hast any preferences image-wise, feel free to toss me a link, otherwise I incorporate Starlight according to mine taste :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have an android. Btw. All is better than almost  8 hours session on chair:P! I love walking in forest too but I hate ticks. I've added too much sugar to my coffee, blee.

@Fluttershy Friend Then you would hate my ticks fields here :D We have plenty of them in the warm months. Some of the ponies in the field is tastier than others for them. Zebras newer get any ticks at all, and some ponies not many and others a lot. Just watch out for the Luna-tick *ROFL*

Sugar in the coffee ? :D.... blee and yuck

@Jade Fire I´m not an art pony at all, If I could make a picture I would right now.... You are in the mane 4 too me, always and forever. Think it was just the happening at that time *hugs* like an snapshot of the forum in that very moment. *hugs Jade tight*

So finally we got the internet back, we had a lot to do in the morning hours over here, we could ping the outside but no HTML at all. It was a problem in the area outside of us, and affected even the phones. So left now is just to wait for some servers to behave and sync up. So hopefully I don´t need to sleep over here at work :)

Many many bad coffees has passed to get the day working.

So Discord leave us alone now.... here ya go a hug... and then just go.

4eb9083620110059debe8f0293cce303--discord-fluttershy.jpg.63fff16566538e00feae1db841ee0d8d.jpg

• Brohoof 3