Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I would say wizarding world of harry potter in london

any funny moments? 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I'm straight.  

any plan for v-day?

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I have no clue,... maybe kidnapping my love   (jk jk)xp

same?

Edited by TBD, Scoffer of TBA

I think nobody. I'm not loved recently. ^_^

Same? 

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I really don't know. There are two girls on school I really like, but I know they do not feel the same. :D

Ever got a rose or gift for valentine's day?

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Just now, Lightwing said:

Gift yes I did, roses not so much :maud:

Who would you like to be your valentine?

You could guess if you've met me on the fourms but if you haven't met me on here before I'll say who I'd want to be ma valentine...

Twilight

same?

13 minutes ago, mellifluous said:

Don't you just "love" v-day? :maud:

i couldn't care less:maud:

what do you love?

A girl at my school.

Why do I get all these 'who do you' questions?

• Brohoof 1

@Hierok Ninja - because we want to know!

I love my friends here - much more than they know.

Who will be your special somepony for Hearts & Hooves?

• Brohoof 2

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Why? :lol: I'm just gonna say myself right. I'm lonely.

Same?