Lucky Bolt

2 hours ago, Kamii said:

The moment I first saw him IRL~ Been waiting for it for 3 years, I had to <3

33 minutes ago, DasCapschen said:

When i picked her up from the airport when she visited me in Germany :squee:

Awww those are both so sweet. 

34 minutes ago, DasCapschen said:

Same?

When he first came to visit me. As soon as he stepped out of his truck I (very clumsily) jumped up and hugged him. :twismile: 

What was the first thing your partner said to you? 

• Brohoof 1

If I can count online, it was in essence "f*** off." Yeah we were kind of arguing with each other. :sealed:

If I can't, it was something along the lines of "hey." Yeah not impressive. But honestly, I wouldn't expect it to be. :bea:

What is the last thing you've said to your SO?

He was talking about his day, so it was more of him telling me how he likes that he's been able to work on newer cars lately and me just kind of acknowledging it I guess.

Should you and your partner ever split up, what would be the most likely cause?

Honestly, the distance. I don't think it'll happen, given we have always been away from each other but I'd say it would be the most probably cause. But I'd rather us being apart but having him than being apart and not having him. Otherwise, only my low self-esteem would be strong enough to cause damage, I believe.

Same question, it's a good one (and I'm lazy as anyone can tell)~

I don't really see it happening, to be honest. But if it did, I think the most likely culprit would be an exceptionally severe one of his occasional mood swings causing me to think that he deserves somebody better and break it off because without his approval of me, my self-esteem would be in the gutter. Or more literally possibly hanging off of a pecan tree... :(

Same (lazy)?

(edited)

Honestly, if it ever happened, it'd be due to her self-esteem issues and mental health problems finally taking their tolls on both of us - in fact, she tends to think she's not good enough for me, and seems convinced I want to leave her when that's not the case (in fact that causes me a lot of stress and fatigue on my own mental health).

Same?

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

Probably the deficit of trust that's formed in the wake of repeated betrayal due to severe addiction on one side and being heavily effected due to depression and low self esteem on the other.

tmi? Lol

Same?

Interest in politics. He has a thing for it, I couldn't care less :please:

What was it like when you found out your S.O. liked you (back)? :3

• Brohoof 2

I was soooo happy, and surprised honestly. I was trying to get his attention and drop little hints here and there for over a month, but he just didn't seem to be noticing or if he was, he was ignoring it. Then on Valentine's day he totally caught me off guard by asking me if I would be his Valentine, and that's when I knew....;)

Same? 

(edited)

My darling wrote me a terrible but wonderful 3 page letter that I still have to this day which he handed to me at the beginning of geometry class one day. (With it was also a drawing of the main character from the enormous fim fiction, that he'd been writing and I'd been editing at the time, as a heckinadorable foal.)

He proposed that we "not date" because dating in ninth grade is stupid. And i was elated but i had no idea how to respond! It was a confession, not a question so how do I answer???

Eventually he came to me at the end of the day all sad like and expecting I hated him, so, after some frantic backpedaling on my part we finally came to the mutual agreement not to date eachother!

How did your so ask you out/confess?

Edited by BabylonSister
  • Brohoof 2

After spending the whole day with a mutual friend, talking about my feelings for my S.O., he helped me devise a plan on how to tell him. I ended up recording a 14-minute long (if I'm correct) audio talking about a whole bunch of things.

It was only around the 5-6 minute mark that I said anything about my feelings for him. I can't hear that thing anymore since it's so awkward to listen to, but he eventually heard it, once I was already "asleep" (I didn't sleep, I was terrified) and said he felt the same way through a lovely message for me :3

Same question~

He asked me out about a week after that same Valentine’s Day, through a private message right here on the forums. February 26th, 2018. And the rest is history. 

Same?