Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I honestly don't know of anything specific on this one... :blink: I mean we do enjoy watching stuff together, playing games together, and that kind of stuff, but I think the phrasing of this question makes me not really know a proper answer.

Same, I guess?

That we both really want to do together? I suppose I really want to visit and get to know his country and I hope he looks forward to showing me around it :3

Is there something new you want to do with your S.O. but haven't told them yet~? (be family-friendly now)

Honestly, the most romantic gifts are the ones with the most meaning to the person they're given to. It doesn't matter what it specifically is or how much it is worth monetarily. :) I think personally the most romantic gift I got from my SO was a not-so-old laptop he had no use for. Sure it would be an expensive gift (if he had actually bought it for me which, wouldn't happen probably, and honestly I would rather him focus on finding us a place to live together), but it means so much more than what it would even be worth in money. :wub:

Do you and your SO have a lot in common or did opposites attract? :P

I'd say we have plenty in common, which made us friends in the first place, but also plenty of differences to make it interesting~

Same :3

Bakugou and I have quite a bit in common but are mostly opposites.

I am currently single so my pretend relationship will have to do

Would you date someone who has a criminal history? Let’s say they dealt drugs.

If they have shown to have changed their ways, sure. But it depends on the crime itself. I don't think I'd go for a murderer or a rapist for example.

Same question, I suppose~

Yeah, I'd say it really does depend on the nature of the crime. Like if they had committed a series of murders or something crazy like that then it'd obviously be a no-go, but if they were just caught smoking a joint or something then I'd have no issues whatsoever.

Same? 

(edited)

It really depends on what it is, and it depends on how much their record is. I wouldn't date anyone if they were charged with anything major like murder, robbery, or rape (especially not murder or rape), but if it's just for smoking weed or something minor like that it's really no big deal. Though I'd hope that he'd clean up his act.

How long have you and your SO been together? :)

Edited by DusksuD

It’s getting close to being a year and a half now since we started dating. :o

Same question cause I’m in a hurry :adorkable:

I think these days people have forgotten the sacred significance of a wedding. Whereas before a wedding was a sacred vow of trust and faith, now weddings seem to be just for publicity and just to get rich off of one another or some just marry someone out of spite for someone else. I honestly feel as if people have forgotten how sacred vows of marriage are. 

What are your thoughts on open relationships?

I'm not against others having open relationships, as long as both parties agree to it obviously. But, personally, I wouldn't have one.

Same question.

• Brohoof 1