Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wanna know what really makes Ponies so great?

Plonkett

What I feel makes ponies so great is the fact that you can put them in virtually any genre. It could be a simple slice of life, a tragic drama, a romantic comedy, a mystery thriller, an action adventure, a story that leans more toward Horror or Sci-fi, or a full blown epic (oh, and clopfics too). You could literally make something out of a novel, movie, or TV show, and it could turn out just as good, if not better. To me, ponies are an alternative equivalent to humans. The big difference is that instead of humans, they're cute, big eyed, colorful talking horses.

Edited by vgmaster9
  • Brohoof 4

I want to see official crossovers. Like MLP meets spiderman, or The mane 6 meets LOTR. There is a novel called Planet X that is a semi-official crossover of X-men and star trek TNG, they should put ponies in there too.

• Brohoof 1

Ponies are awesome because they're cute and fluffy, I don't care if people say that this is a child's show, I still love the story, jokes and all the references they've put in the show!

1 hour ago, Cyralicious said:

Ponies are awesome because they're cute and fluffy, I don't care if people say that this is a child's show, I still love the story, jokes and all the references they've put in the show!

Yeah, and I think that most of the show being slice-of-life based is the reason why there's so much variety in stories from the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

I think that ponies are great because of their personalities.

Lauren Faust did an excellent job making them believable!  Their flaws and strengths really let them shine in a lot of different scenarios.  I wonder what the G-4-to-G-5 transition video will do with them, if anything?

• Brohoof 1