general how many of you are in college or school ?

OG CHUCK

your school or college grade  

29 users have voted

1. 1. what you avarege grade

• A 90% to 100%
    • B 80% to 89%
    • C 70% to 79%
    • D 60% to 69%
    • F 0% to 50%

how many of you are in college or have a degree ? what are you studying or want to study ?

or still in school ? what are your grades? 

Me I have a degree in video game design and studying 3d animation  first year second semester and will continue studying after this

Never Give up

I'm still a Junior in High School, I'm part of the graduating class of 2019. My grades are usually A's, sometimes though in a harder subject like math I may get a B, but I'm always pretty on top of my schoolwork in general so I've never failed a class. :mellow: 

• Brohoof 2

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

I’m a third year psychology major. I’m interested in pursuing a career in marketing and am interning at my university’s police station. 

My grades are fair. First couple years were not amazing because I was a biology major who did not understand the material. But I’m doing way better now. Mostly B’s with some A’s thrown in.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a sophomore in college, majoring in psychology. My GPA is ok. 3.2, I think? So more B's than anything else. My high school grades were better; I graduated with a 3.8 so I got to be one of those honor society kids. :adorkable: Only got straight A's once, in my sophomore year of high school. But I still stay on top of everything and I try to be a good student. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

I'm in school. I mostly get pretty good grades, since I find everything pretty easy. On occassion, I do get the odd D or E, but not too often.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Still only a freshman in high school, so I don't really have any specific thing that I want to study as of now. I'm getting all A's except for two subjects, but again I am still a freshman so I expect those to drop a bit in later years.

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

On 2018-02-02 at 4:18 PM, OG CHUCK said:

you can get a E in class is that even possible 

An E grade is pretty much the equivalent of a F.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I’m at school. It depends on the subject, I’d say I usually get above 80%, with frequent above 90%s in my better subjects. I’ve come top of the class for every art assessment since September, which I’m pretty proud of. I’m not so good at maths, but I’m finding it easier than I used to.

graduated in 2016. It was my second college though, as the first one didn't work out quite the way I wanted and I got booted on the 2nd year.

,#   <- click the tip of the banana to add me on steam!
               \ `-._____,-'=/
            ____`._ ----- _,'_____ My sig seem to be too good for Poniverse, so here's a banana
                   `-----'

graduated high school in 2012 in 11th grade and haven't gone to college; averaged a C in school.

Edited by Simcity11100

TheMoon_banner4_sm.jpg

34 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

I’m in highschool, not a senior yet though. My grades are really good, (we score put of 100 here), It’s all good except for Arabic.....My best subjects are Math and English ;) 

Yay for mathematics! :icwudt: Nay for arabic. 

Looking though all these high grade achieving comments... :adorkable:

I finished college a few years ago. I leaned way more there than I did in primary and secondary school. Got a few diplomas that are pointless to me ^_^

:nom: 

I graduated High School a couple of years ago, but forwent college (from the ridiculously high tuition rates, I'm glad I did).

I had about a 93.4 grade average (GPA was about 3.1-3.2 I think) in high school. Probably would have had 95+ if I was actually trying. My best subjects were probably Math and Science, though I had a few high grades (talking 105+, was in an honors class) in English because the teacher I had was pretty laid-back. Like writing an essay three times a year at most. 

Also I had constant A's in history and economics (I hated all the BS in that textbook, was clearly written by people that are aggravatingly biased towards Capitalism as a whole) because history classes the way I've been taught are just free A's if you pay attention, read the book, and repeat everything your told, however accurate it really is. 

Going to college and studying in foreign communications and linguistics. Will most likely be attending Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. I'm looking for a career where I would be going into different countries in say EU where I would be a communications agent between different languages in different countries.

GPA in highschool was about a 4.2 out of a 5.0 scale due to college level courses.
Best subjects were Latin, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Dutch.
Worst subjects were Math and the higher level Science courses.

(Sorry for capitalizing so many nouns, i'm used to German xD)

Edited by Mystisch
Added more information