Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a woodchunk

Brobot

heya! friendly neighborhood woodchunks66 here to answer all of ur burning questions. Try to pull some really philosophical questions (i loves those) or just normal ones.Just try not to be a creeper Mccreepson and ask me for my mother maiden name or anything,Thanks!

Philosophical questions, huh? :pout:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

What do you think about Plato's hypothetical city-state where people are divided in to three classes based on their talents? In theory, all tasks would be given to the most cabable individuals. Society would be aristocratic so democracy as we know it wouldn't exist.

Only some social classes would be allowed to own property, but vast differences in income wouldn't exist.

Both men an women would be equal, but slavery in some form would still be allowed.

Nepotism wouldn't exist, but only because families would be divided and parents wouldn't know who their own child is.

Art, literature and religion would be strictly regulated by state, but only to maintain common good.

Bonus round:  Do you like sauerkraut? :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

@Divine plywood

I think less of any type of idea that involves any type of slavery is allowed ,as for the "greater/common good"..think about it,every single atrocity that humans have commited was for the "greater/common good

also I mean look at India's Caste system....I haven't heard of this before but from what I gathered it seems like a more developed version of that.

Bonus answer: I have never tried sauerkraut:icwudt:

Spoiler

is it good?

Heh, political philosophy and ideologies are cute and whatnot in paper, but often impossible to apply in practice.

As for taste of sauerkraut, I don't want to spoil the surprise. You should give it a go ^_^

Next question will be little more conventional:

What are your all time favorite video games?

Edited by Divine plywood
typos
  • Brohoof 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:27 PM, Divine plywood said:

Heh, political philosophy an ideologies are cute and whatnot in paper, but often impossible to apply in practice.

As for taste of sauerkraut, I don't want to spoil the surprise. You should give it a go ^_^

Next question will be little more conventional:

What are your all time favorite video games?

SUPER MARIO GALAXY my first ever Mario game :icwudt: ahhhh memories

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:05 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'll ask you a simple question:

How was/is your day today?

Not to shabby...bought ice-cream!

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 2