Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ZEkA10000

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!  Can you make an RPG Maker VX/Ace sprite of my ponified Andy Gibb, please.  He should be both Hippogriff and Sea Pony form, and don't worry about the third picture.  He's just an EqG version.  The other two pics can be used as reference materials.  Here's a pic, which should help you out.  If you could make these for me, that'd be awesome!!  Remember, these should be made in RPG Maker VX/Ace sprite format and in the forms of both Hippogriff and Sea Pony.  Thanks!!:smug:

MLP_Andy_Gibb.png

HI!!  I was wondering how the requested sprite is coming along.  Did you get the attachment I sent you?  Remember, the sprite must be in both hippogriff and sea pony form.  And just ignore the third one in the pic.  And the sprite should be in RPG Maker VX/Ace format (I don't hve RPG Maker MV, just the VX/Ace edition.)  If you could send me a reply or give me an update on those, that'd be great.  :please:  We hardly hear from you.  Is there something going on, life wise?  :confused:

(edited)
15 minutes ago, SparkleSan79 said:

HI!!  I was wondering how the requested sprite is coming along.  Did you get the attachment I sent you?  Remember, the sprite must be in both hippogriff and sea pony form.  And just ignore the third one in the pic.  And the sprite should be in RPG Maker VX/Ace format (I don't hve RPG Maker MV, just the VX/Ace edition.)  If you could send me a reply or give me an update on those, that'd be great.  :please:  We hardly hear from you.  Is there something going on, life wise?  :confused:

Now I complete Hyppogriff version (and made base for him) tomorrow I'll made sea pony version.
VX | VX Ace ponies more easier than MV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by ZEkA10000

2 hours ago, ZEkA10000 said:

Now I complete Hyppogriff version (and made base for him) tomorrow I'll made sea pony version.
VX | VX Ace ponies more easier than MV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Awesome!!  I can't wait to see how the sprites'll turn out!!!  :D

(edited)
On 19.04.2018 at 6:42 AM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

If it's still Open can you make my real Oc Strawberry Swirl?

I call her the Cousin of Lulu.

MV Style

5ad80c3adf18c_StrawberrySwirl.thumb.png.2a5208842bb86cc698ed29edbd813b82.png

Completed

[RPG Request] Strawberry Swirl

P.S. You need to pay for a healing my eyes x)

On 24.04.2018 at 12:35 AM, Sky Gamer said:

Is it possible to make a foal version of Sky Gamer on MV version? (Last Request for real.)

Reveal hidden contents

5ade5176a2101_SkyGamerColt.thumb.png.112ef7adbc1a57fc560d48a5d6b73995.png

Completed 

[RPG Request] Foal Sky Gamer

On 26.04.2018 at 12:33 AM, SparkleSan79 said:

Hi!  Can you make an RPG Maker VX/Ace sprite of my ponified Andy Gibb, please.  He should be both Hippogriff and Sea Pony form, and don't worry about the third picture.  He's just an EqG version.  The other two pics can be used as reference materials.  Here's a pic, which should help you out.  If you could make these for me, that'd be awesome!!  Remember, these should be made in RPG Maker VX/Ace sprite format and in the forms of both Hippogriff and Sea Pony.  Thanks!!:smug:

MLP_Andy_Gibb.png

Completed

[RPG Request] Andy Gibb

P.S. It was so hard because I had don't draw hyppogriff and sea ponies before

6 hours ago, Nye said:

MV Style 

CFABBEA4-5D74-49DF-86F1-9FCC24377C8A.thumb.jpeg.69d8f80ae9a395d7d564015503ce4556.jpeg

6 frames please.

Thanks in advance!

Completed

$[RPG Request] Nye[f7]

Edited by ZEkA10000

3 hours ago, ZEkA10000 said:

P.S. It was so hard because I had don't draw hyppogriff and sea ponies before

But these are really great! Well done! Nice works you have there. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sugar-Fable said:

Could I get my OC Joystick in Mv(I think lol) style please?

Here she is:

side.png

Her name is Joystick? 

6 hours ago, Sugar-Fable said:

Could I get my OC Joystick in Mv(I think lol) style please?

Here she is:

side.png

Anyway...

Completed

[RPG Request] Joystick

P.S. Cute OC ;)

9 hours ago, ZEkA10000 said:

Her name is Joystick? 

Anyway...

Completed

[RPG Request] Joystick

P.S. Cute OC ;)

Ah so cute! Thanks so much~ And yeah her name is Joystick to go with her video game theme XD  

• The topic was locked