Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why does it look so weird on PC?

Pr0m4NV14

@smart people

Whenever I use the site on a PC, there is lots of links to profile and stuff before I get to the forums, instead of all that stuff being in the interactive bar on the top. All the font is the Arial (Or whatever it’s called.) instead of the more decorative stuff. When I use the forums on my iPhone or iPad, these things I just listed are absent. Everything looks fine. 

Why does his happen?

54070577308__F1AFD323-1E0B-4931-B47D-CEBE6E28FBE0.MOV

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

That's odd. I don't have that at all, and I'm pretty sure if others did they would mention it. Could it be a browser extension blocking some kind of script that makes it display correctly?

All I know is that it tends to derp like this from time to time. Something just goes wrong when loading the page, no idea what and why though...
I've encountered that issue myself few times, but refreshing the page always did the thing. It usually was happening, when their servers were giving an unstable connection.

But welp, I see you've mentioned, that it happens all the time, so it's pretty weird indeed.
Have you tried cleaning cookies and all that stuff?
Perhaps try using the legendary Internet Explorer or other browsers, if you have any, to see if the same thing will happen.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Your browser might be trying to load cached files that are corrupted.

On Google Chrome is Menu > More tools > Clear browsing data. Make sure that "clean cached images and files" box is checked. Should be pretty similar on Firefox.

I've only seen the .css not load once or twice, and usually near some server downtime. Because it's so constant for just you, it sounds more like a client side issue (as some have suggested). 

What browser and version are you using? Have you tried visiting other forums using the same software as MLPF (IP.B)? Have you checked developer tools to see if any errors exist?