Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool.

Has Spike made improvements for the DragonLands and for Dragons living in Canderlot, Ponyville, or attending the school?

Yes. Ponies & dragons are now able to co-exist in peace & harmony thanks to Spike's work as a Friendship Ambassador. I am *so* proud of him. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. Ponies & dragons are now able to co-exist in peace & harmony thanks to Spike's work as a Friendship Ambassador. I am *so* proud of him. :adorkable:

That's cool.

I'm sure Celestia, Luna, and Cadence are proud of him too. Are they?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2020-01-13 at 10:03 PM, Brainstorm said:

Cool. How did Celestia, Luna, and Cadence react to Spike being your Royal Advisor?

They all agreed that Spike was the best choice I could possibly make. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Queen Novo sent me a scroll recently where she mentioned the Seaponies had a pool party with the yaks of Yakyakistan. :P

That's cool.

What about Silverstream, Terramar, and Skystar?

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. Terramar visits with Silverstream, sometimes. :twi:

Does he and Silverstream help Hippogriffs/Seaponies who choose to live on land and sea, like Terramar?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Does he and Silverstream help Hippogriffs/Seaponies who choose to live on land and sea, like Terramar?

I think so. I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the way Hippogriffs & Seaponies operate. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think so. I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the way Hippogriffs & Seaponies operate. :twismile:

I mean, Terramar helps Hippogriffs/Seaponies who choose to live on both land and sea.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

I mean, Terramar helps Hippogriffs/Seaponies who choose to live on both land and sea.

That he does. I am sure both the Hippogriffs & Seaponies are grateful to have Terramar as a member of both of their families. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That he does. I am sure both the Hippogriffs & Seaponies are grateful to have Terramar as a member of both of their families. :adorkable:

Cool.

I'm sure Silverstream and Princess Skystar help him out.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I can say with complete confidence that Silverstream & Princess Skystar both love helping/spending time with Terramar. :twi:

Aside from the pool party with the yaks, are the Hippogriffs having any other festivals?

• Brohoof 1