Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Alien Arrival: What Would You Do?

Mortar

I would look at the other people to see how they react. Just like seeing a MLP pony in real life, seeing a flying saucer with actual aliens, I would need confirmation that I am not hallucinating, but, just in case I am hallucinating, I would not want to give myself away by asking "hey, do you see that?".

And yea, I could tell the aliens that Both the USA and Japan are on the other side of this planet, but I would not do that - I would not want to get their attention.

I go to them and ask them "hey, how you doing, first time on earth?"

should they answer in any way "yes"

I say to them "welcome to hell"

*pink panther trumpets fade out*

Well sure first thing I'd do is take pictures.

Beyond that I wouldn't stress too much. If their intentions are hostile we're screwed so might as well just be excited that I actually got to see aliens in my life.

Edited by Fluttershutter

• 4 years later...
28 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If they're not Xenomorphs, we team up and fight 'em, right?  

I like our chances over normal aliens compared to Xenomorphs.

• smile 1

• 2 months later...

If it was a invasion, I would continue my life normally, waiting for death, what I could do? Nothing, they are probably very superior to us so the government with their current weapons just wouldn't stand a chance against them.

In case if it was a pacific arrival, I would also continue living normally, what should I do? Try to contact and ask them why they're generally so small and ugly? Nah, let them alone :P

• Hugs 1

8 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

In case if it was a pacific arrival, I would also continue living normally, what should I do? Try to contact and ask them why they're generally so small and ugly? Nah, let them alone :P

Perhaps we have something in common we can give to these small aliens:pistachio:  

• Delighted Giggle 1

5 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Perhaps we have something in common we can give to these small aliens:pistachio:  

Yes, contract possible extraterrestrial diseases, nah, I'm fine,:ButtercupLaugh:

• Delighted Giggle 1

I wouldn’t waste time taking pictures of the invading spaceship because everyone on earth will already have done so, unless I’m taking close-ups for strategic purposes, like discerning where the thermal exhaust ports are located. But generally speaking, especially if I’m in my favorite eatery as suggested by the author of this thread, I’d load up on my favorite meals, go home and grab my bug-out bag, and retreat to a distant location where I could observe and plan my next move…while enjoying my highly inspiring Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, and a side of fries.

• Delighted Giggle 1