Banner by ~ SFyr

Questions about Forgotten Friendship.

Unity

So yesterday I discovered a part 1/5 of the MLP:Equestria Girls 45 minute semi movie Forgotten Friendship. So the it was already released but Hasbro is uploading it to YouTube over what I can assume is over the course of 4 more weeks. But how do I watch Forgotten Friendship without having to wait, or was it a TV special. And is this the 2018 Equestria Girls movie or is it something else.

3 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

I watched it with a reactor. It is always more pleasant to watch something together after all. :icwudt: I also see it as a movie, instead of a special.

So will there be another 2018 movie? 

PS going to school so can't reapond.

Edited by donttellmum

25 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

So yesterday I discovered a part 1/5 of the MLP:Equestria Girls 45 minute semi movie Forgotten Friendship. So the it was already released but Hasbro is uploading it to YouTube over what I can assume is over the course of 4 more weeks. But how do I watch Forgotten Friendship without having to wait, or was it a TV special. And is this the 2018 Equestria Girls movie or is it something else.

The best way is to watch it on dailymotion. All 45 minutes of it is there.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ex0f7&ved=0ahUKEwignIadjufZAhXF-lQKHbG6Ap8QtwIIJTAA&usg=AOvVaw0uhbp37cBhe18Vjxxw41oP

• teacup 1

36 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

So will there be another 2018 movie? 

PS going to school so can't reapond.

It's not so much a movie as it is a 50-60 minute special, and IIRC there will be another special coming out later in the year.

Hasbro decided to release Forgotten Friendship as a five part story on their YouTube channel over the course of the next several weeks. I believe there were some additions included that weren't seen in the initial forty-five minute special.

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Hasbro decided to release Forgotten Friendship as a five part story on their YouTube channel over the course of the next several weeks. I believe there were some additions included that weren't seen in the initial forty-five minute special.

There was some minor things in part 1; such as the bit showing the CMC outside the school before the song began. That's probably what a lot of the cut content is going to be.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PathfinderCS said:

There was some minor things in part 1; such as the bit showing the CMC outside the school before the song began. That's probably what a lot of the cut content is going to be.

I knew that CMC cameo was new but I had to watch it twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It makes me wonder what other additional bits were cut from the special and are being included in this five part method.

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I watched it by finding a download link through 4chan, those guys are always on top of getting the download links posted after any MLP special or movie.  

And the end is neigh leaks too :dash: