Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(No, the diced apples xD)

“You been called a royal offender before?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(Ohhh, that makesz more sense.)

“Then ya haven’t had it as bad as me.”

“Hmm….I wonder….what happens if two Alicorns use the same teleportation magic at once to teleport someplace?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, I mean, we count down, and think of the same place we want to go to and then...just do it. together."

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

“Alright. Let’s go for the train station’s outside. Three…...two…..one…...go!” Almost instantly I used magic to think of being right back in Ponyville outside the train station.

• Brohoof 1

Let’s….try not to do that too often.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Agreed. *Smiles*

By the way, do you have a place to stay while you're in Ponyville?

Because if you don't, I have two places you can stay: The newly rebuilt Golden Oak Library or The  Castle of Friendship.

(I know it's not canon but I *love* the Golden Oak Library *so* much!:please:)

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I...don’t actually. I had meant to find a place to stay. Do you mind if I stay in the Castle?”

(We can use the Golden Oak for books and meetings :3. No one would suspect anyone would be in there much.)

• Brohoof 1

Of course you can stay in the castle! :squee:

I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Spike once he returns home from his trip. :adorkable:

(Yay! :yay:)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(You do know the castle is home to over a hundred rooms, right? He can have his own xD)

• Brohoof 1

(Oh, I forgot. I really only remember seeing a couple of rooms like the Cutie Map room & Starlight Glimmer's room. :please:)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(It's alright! XD Just try Twi's response again, this time knowing there's tons of rooms.)

(Alrig

• Brohoof 1

Come to think of it, I actually have the perfect room for you. :)

*Twilight leads Loyal to a room that is three doors away from hers & five doors away from her student, Starlight Glimmer's*

(Better? :))

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Much better! Awesome job! ^-^)

Inside the room was a room made of crystal walls, a classic wooden floor, a soft, cozy-looking bed, with dressers, a mirror, and a balcony. “It’s such a nice little room!" I felt happy at first, but suddenly realized something - I didn't have any bits. I had spent my last few on snacks and the train ticket to Ponyville. "Ah, no, I completely forgot I'm out of bits to pay!"

• Brohoof 1

(You actually made the castle sound homey, Awesome Job to you, too!)

Payment? Don't worry about payment.

You have the Princess of Friendship Friends Discount & speaking of friends, I'll introduce you to some of mine tomorrow. :D

I'll be right down the hall if you need anything. Good Night, Loyal:adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)

(It's still afternoon xD We teleported to Ponyville, we didn't even waste any time)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(Right...I *totally* fooled you there. :P I told you that teleporting disoriented Twilight Sparkle:smug:)

WHO ATE MY PEANUT BUTTER HORSESHOE CRUNCH?! :glimmer:

*Facehoofs & sighs heavily*

I *knew* I forgot to tell Loyal about something. :sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(heh :P)

“Um….who was that and why do they sound….peeved?”

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that was my student Starlight Glimmer, she's actually very nice as long as nopony tries to eat her candy^_^

Would you like me to introduce you to her:twi:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Uh...sure, but...I didn’t eat anything of hers. I only had an ice-cream sandwich at Canterlot.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

*Twilight brings Loyal Defender in to the kitchen where  Starlight Glimmer is both *very* annoyed & *very* hungry*

Twilght, do you know who ate my candy:okiedokieloki:

*Starlight stops & sees Loyal who is nervously standing next to Twilight Sparkle*

*Suddenly, as if by magic, Starlight's demeanor quickly changes*

Oh, sorry about that. :lie:

Hello, my name is Starlight Glimmer. :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(Pretty much Starlight right now. xD EXcept it's candies.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Pleasure to meet you? My name's Loyal Defender, but just Loyal's fine."

(also, I need to go do something, so I'll be back in a few minutes.)

• Brohoof 1