Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

Teleporting out, I found Trixie heading for her wagon, possibly for the night. Galloping towards her, I called out to to her. She deserved to know that not only did she have a good friend, but also a special fan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hello, Loyal Defender:wau:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

“I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with your performance. It really does beat any other magic show I’d seen in the past….including my act of accidentally making a student vanish...”

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, Loyal Defender.

You know, "The Great and Powerful" Trixie has never had an actual fan before.

• Brohoof 2

“I know you normally might or might not receive much...well, applause or appreciation for your magic acts. So I figured, ‘Why not appreciate what’s given to you?’ So, I took in the magic and specialty of your show...and I have to admit, it’s wonderful being friends with someone full of potential, full of new ways to bedazzle her audience.”

• Brohoof 1

Trixie appreciates both you & your kind words very much. 

Thank You. :rarity:

•  
  • Brohoof 2

“So...before I do head off, I might as well….oh, wait, there’s something under your hat.” Please let this trick pay off. I used magic to pull a bouquet of roses from underneath Trixie’s hat. “I hadn’t perfected that one, but...this was also for you. I actually forgot about it before. I know, you might say I’m too kind, but….no point in trying to be anything but if it’s how you were raised.”

• Brohoof 1

A bouquet of roses?... :wau:

TRIXIE *ADORES* ROSES! :D

• Brohoof 2

“Well...that makes the moment even better.”

• Brohoof 1

Trixie usually has roses delivered to herself for a "Great and Powerful" performance well done, but *these* roses...Are special. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I figured you’d like them. It’s not often I would show gratitude to performers, so I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity.”

(this moment's so sweet ^-^)

• Brohoof 1

(How pathetic can I make Trixie look while also making her seem genuine?)

I'm glad to have met you, Loyal Defender & more than that, I am honored to call you my friend. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

That’s sweet, Trixie. I can say the same about you.”

(Try not to be TOO pathetic. :P Although he won’t care, he appreciates all he’s given.)

• Brohoof 1

(I was referring to the "delivering roses to myself" comment.)

So, what are you going to do now? 

Go back and spend time with your "wonderful" father & mother before they leave you again? (She's *kinda* right about Gallant Knight.)

•  
  • Brohoof 2

“Yeah...but when I can, if you like….perhaps you could teach me some magic as well? I’m willing to learn to improve.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Yeah.)

• Brohoof 1

Ok. :dash:

The first thing Trixie will teach you is how to set-up your audience...

*Trixie  spends hours teaching Loyal Defender all the tricks of her trade...Except for any actual magic tricks*

(Trixie *is* the top magician in Equestria for a reason, after all.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

"Things seem to be going well. I knew I made a wise choice asking."

• Brohoof 1

(Loyal isn't learning any tricks to help him become a better magician, though. :P)

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(Better than learning nothing.)

• Brohoof 1

That you did, My Friend. :proud:

“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. Any other things to know?”

• Brohoof 1

Don't pet invisible dogs. They bite. :lie: :P

• Brohoof 1

“Uhm….alright. Well, thanks for taking time to spend with me, Trixie. You really are a special friend.”

• Brohoof 1

You are most certainly welcome. :)

*Trixie rummages through her magicians trunk & picks up a box*

Here. :grin:

*Hands Loyal Defender her scarf trick from "To Where and Back Again"*

Something to remember me by. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“I’ll cherish it always. :adorkable:"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1