Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(It feels nice calling her that.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“….you know, thinking about it, I’m not sure what helped me shape into a kindhearted pony, but if I find whatever helped me, I’ll be sure to thank it. Otherwise I wouldn’t even BE thinking about kind adjectives for Trixie.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Maybe, Trixie was already a kindhearted pony & she didn't find  that out until she met you. :twi:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Hah, no way, there’s no way I make it THAT easy.”

• Brohoof 1

Even still, I’d say this whole experience has brought everypony closer together….I still can’t believe it, though. I was under the illusion that everypony hated me….taking as far as to make Celestia tell me I was a lost cause. Harsh.’

•  
  • Brohoof 1

I was testing you. :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 2

"Testing me? All that really happened from that was me flying off in tears."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You ended up becoming strong enough to defeat your inner-demons, did you not? 

I'd say a "thank you" is in order. :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I guess I should thank you for allowing me to let my anger out. Of course you knew that the only way to really beat Layol was to use his own weapon against him, meaning I HAD to burst out in anger.”

• Brohoof 1

I'm Princess Celestia, I know *everything*. :o

• Brohoof 2

You know if you’d have just told me in the first place, I would’ve believed you and let it out in Twilight's Scream Room."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes but then *I* wouldn't have any fun. :blush:

You have to think about other ponies, too sometimes, Loyal Defender:orly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I….I guess so...”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here, have a cupcake. :pinkie: *Gives Loyal a cupcake & flies away*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I am NEVER gonna get used to that.”

• Brohoof 1

(Apologies for not seeming as active lately. I'd been getting games off my back.)

• Brohoof 1

(No worries. I understand. :))

Did Trixie ever tell us *when* or *where* this "magic show" was taking place? :huh:

• Brohoof 2

...I don’t think she did.”

• Brohoof 1

In a few more bites I finished off the Daffodil Delight, then returned to seeing if my parents would walk in. “Wait...what am I worried for, I can just ask if they’re too busy to come.” I poofed up a letter and quickly wrote a short question, and sent it on its way.

• Brohoof 1

DearLoyal,

Your father & I are both very excited to see the show & will be there with you front row center!

Love, Sew Blade

PS: Don't forget to bring a jacket. 

•  
  • Brohoof 2

“Well….seems like they ARE coming.”

• Brohoof 1

That's good. :)

Now we just need to find out where we're going to meet-up with them. :twi:

•  
  • Brohoof 1