Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

1 hour ago, Tao said:

"WTF did I get out of bed today?

:unamused:

To be a productive and responsible member of society? Idk it's what I have to tell myself sometimes. But I feel the same way at times.

22 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'm pretty sure I have brain damage now! :ButtercupLaugh:

Need I ask why? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

To be a productive and responsible member of society? Idk it's what I have to tell myself sometimes. But I feel the same way at times.

Need I ask why? 

Dude I'm just soooooooooooooooo over adulting :lostit:

"Cats are weird" 

• Brohoof 3

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

I hate insects that run faster than a flying slipper.

• Delighted Giggle 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

It's hard to reinvent when you're stuck in a vicious cycle.

3 hours ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

Need I ask why? 

I bumped my head on some extra large (and quite heavy) potted plants that were suspended in the air just high enough for me to miss seeing them, but just low enough for me to bump my head into them. And I did that 3 times in a row! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

Well if that's enough for brain damage then I'm in serious trouble O.o

5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

It's hard to reinvent when you're stuck in a vicious cycle.

I bumped my head on some extra large (and quite heavy) potted plants that were suspended in the air just high enough for me to miss seeing them, but just low enough for me to bump my head into them. And I did that 3 times in a row! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

When I have a mess in my room and my parents ask Why you have a mess in your room," and I tell them, "It's not a mess, it's entropy. In a closed system, the order of the system is violated and this is an irreversible process. The second law of Thermodynamics

• Delighted Giggle 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90