Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Wake Up In An Apocalyptic Timeline...

SkyDive

(edited)

You wake up (as your pony OC) in a MLP:FIM apocalyptic future timeline as a soldier stationed in the Equestrian Military. What's your reaction?

Edited by SkyDive

I would be confused because my OC is a Communist King, and clearly serving as a normal military soldier is far below my status as King, so I would immediately demand to speak to your superior officers and demand who dare dress thy King as a normal solder, I am FAR above that rank. :glimmer:

I even have a crown made by the wonderful @Emperor Blu Traincrown to prove my Royal Heritage to the throne-

Spoiler

5ae8bd4bb0612_CommunistCrown.thumb.png.b501ad6434fb4cd5dc148eaa5c0df194.png.688aad55625c1e0a5a9194a76e4a1949.png

I would order you to bow down before me, your King! :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would mutiny and take over the army, and then all of Equestria. Why should I follow orders when I am an alicorn? Then I'd make the army only a defense force and consolidate my power.

Edited by Califorum

I wouldn't last a day. Neither me or my oc would be anywhere near ready for the physical and mental demands of military service. I would be scared out of my mind.

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I would be confused because my OC is a Communist King, and clearly serving as a normal military soldier is far below my status as King, so I would immediately demand to speak to your superior officers and demand who dare dress thy King as a normal solder, I am FAR above that rank. :glimmer:

I even have a crown made by the wonderful @Emperor Blu Traincrown to prove my Royal Heritage to the throne-

Hide contents

5ae8bd4bb0612_CommunistCrown.thumb.png.b501ad6434fb4cd5dc148eaa5c0df194.png.688aad55625c1e0a5a9194a76e4a1949.png

I would order you to bow down before me, your King! :mustache:

We never bow your worst than Nazis

And what happen to Russia

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Painset shimmercake is best said:

We never bow your worst than Nazis

And what happen to Russia

I believe your confused, commoner. I am the King of Soviet Equestria, which very much resembles Mother Russia. I am no Nazi, Nazi's are my mortal enemy and need to be wiped out, for not even the German war machine can stop the Red Army! :mustache:  

Edited by King of Canterlot

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

I believe your confused, commoner. I am the King of Soviet Equestria, which very much resembles Mother Russia. I am no Nazi, Nazi's are my mortal enemy and need to be wiped out, for not even the German war machine can stop the Red Army! :mustache:  

Wouldn't you are Allie back in ww1

5 minutes ago, Painset shimmercake is best said:

Ah, yes, however since then Germany has come under the Nazi leadership, during WW1 the Nazi's had not yet risen to power, so technically, I was not allied with the Nazi's in WW1 :twi:

14 minutes ago, Painset shimmercake is best said:

A, neither the soviet union or the nazi party existed in ww1. B, Russia and Germeny weren't even allies during that time. They actually fought against each other.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@SkyDive

No offense, but The Topic title made it sound like you're supposed to make an alternative timeline for the next person who would respond with if they would like to live it or not THEN make up an alternative timeline for the next poster. It's not much of a game if you can't make up a scenario for each timeline you end up in

The current situation set up by the OP sounds too restrictive, sir.

If I had my choice, I would like to see what would have happened if I've made the discovery and decision to come out of the closet in high school in the mid 2000's instead of deep into my University years.

After which if we follow my suggestion of setting up a situation for the next person: I would say Next person, would you like to live in a timeline where Disney failed with Snow White back in 1937 and it might have drasctically changed the animated industry in the present? What do you think would have happened and how would you deal it?

And that would be a much more engaging game than just staying in a Military timeline? @SkyDive I request that you at least change the topic title to not confuse people like me who were expecting more freedom.

Edited by SwitchGuy2018
  • Brohoof 1

well i would accept my station as yet another utterly useless member of the Equestrian military, though i would no doubt take to heavy drinking in order to deal with the stress that comes with the constant bombardment of malevolent gods i am helpless to stop, only to be shown up by a few civilians on a girls' night out

This sounds more like a roleplay rather than a forum game.

"Yeah hi, happy to serve and all but I think I can help out more if you put me behind a desk, not that I'm not willing to get my hooves dirty and put my life at risk for my fellow countrymen, but I think I'm more equipped at policy making and managing resources. Or better yet, put me in a think tank rather than a real tank and I'll probably help design a better tank than whatever you guys are using if anything."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Are we in the Sombra War world? Do I get a gun, no? Some kind of weapon?

Get transferred in air corps, starts flying around and throwing rocks from the high altitude. My job is awesome. Maybe receive a few medals from wrecking the enemy scum.

Edited by R.D.Dash

I would ditch you all and go on my own way looking for supplies. It's every man for himself now, although i would gather small numbers of people into my group. 

• 1 year later...

Me, being a pegasus and a musician, I would scream and whack everyone with my guitar and synthesizer and fly away or (more serious response) I would scream and then accept my fate as a 13 year old soldier.

My main OC is all ready a soldier (samurai are a type of soldier) that has pledged absolute loyalty to Celestia. He was always ready for the worst case scenario; war. He has weapons and magical fire-based spells. Whatever Celestia wants, Samurai Equine is ready to obey with the full might of his samurai abilities and tactics. If so ordered, he'd even become a kamikaze to defeat the kingdom's enemies.

My other OC (Trilby Hatter) is just a clothing maker, so he'd probably want to work with a supply division that makes uniforms and war-time clothing, but he might just end up losing hair over the stress of having to constantly fill orders and the possibility that he might be called to fight some day. He is more of a lover, not a fighter. Completely useless in combat situations, even if he would be willing to stand by his closest friends and allies. In other words, if he ever fought in the front lines, he'd probably end up dying in the line of duty (assuming this apocalyptic future is so dangerous that ponies really are dying in battle).

Edited by Samurai Equine