general media Weirdest OC You've Made?

Altastrofae

(edited)

Pretty self explanatory :/

I once made an OC who got injured one day to the point of having no control over her bladder and bowels.

Don't ask, I was bored as Hell D¦

Edited by The Wife of Law

(edited)

I have an OC missing the flesh around his snout. He had the unfortunate experience of experience dragon's fire first hoof.

Edited by SharpWit

Oh man, I have a plenty. Though the weirdest (and worst) of them all is possibly a disturbing cat character I made around 2013. He was supposed to be a dark green monster cat that has large blades sticking out under his front paws, which caused the paws to get paralyzed and unusable. :wacko: I still have no idea what inspired me to make him but I can just say that my edgy phase was at its peak exactly in 2013.

I am currently making one now!

the OCs name is...King Spartacus! He’s a evil Alicorn overlord who will turn good later on! I’ll draw him one day to!

Feats I came up with

Master of Dark magic

Warlord nearly 5000 years old(still looks good)!

An expert at trickery,psychology,archeology,and mind games!

but he’ll be beaten by another one whom I’ll make up later.Wish me luck!

I just realized it said Weird OCs not an actual oc... oh well sound cool?

Not my OC technically, it was my best friends's but we worked it into our shared story together so I'm counting it.

It was a Royal Guard just named "Jeffery" who was a sarcastic, lazy smart-alleck who was hilariously under-qualified for his job but because nothing happened in Equestria* no one cared and let him have the job anyway. 

* This was during S2 so most of the lore and villains weren't really introduced as consistent threats yet.

I don't really have a lot of OCs. I have a Star Wars, a few Digimon and a Pokemon trainer OC but they're all pretty tame.

Not many, although I suppose relatively speaking, an OC of mine was supposed to resemble the three Neapolitan flavors :wacko: . Even her mane looked like a dilly (it was Trixie’s) :P .

• 2 years later...

Nothing too weird on my end. There is an alternative version of my one in my avatar that I "created" for another MLP forum (one I seem to have lost contact with?). My username there was 'Aulos' which is an ancient Greek double reed instrument, so I thought it'd be fun to make my OC themed ancient Greek, too. Very stereotypical ancient Greek with a olive tree branches in her mane. Lol.

I made three weird ones:

- A teal Alicorn that was sent to turn another bad OC named Lily Queen into an Alicorn

- A black batpony with a lavender mane named Soul Flame who could predict the future

• 2 years later...

Wobbly Pi. She absorbs things into herself, almost assimilating all of Equestria at one point. The mane six deviced a plan to fight among themselves and create enough discord to split the mental realm of Pi. But they failed. It was only after they found a coherent field where there was Derpy, that they realized their error. Wobbly was incapable to grasp a concept so simple as the idea of Derpy, and her mind was starting degrade as a direct result. It was by imitating Derpy, that the mane six managed to temper their individualistic differences, and disrupt the complex mind of Pi, therefore achieving the closest approximation to inner peace. Shattering Wobbly into a million pieces and restoring Equestria to its former self.

image.thumb.png.42560cc8f2d70d217c62d2ee023d976b.png

Edited by They call me Loyalty