Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just giggled at Dynamo's replies, she didn't have anything to add to the joke.

"That sounds like a good idea." she said as she sipped rest of the milkshake, she had already finished her muffins earlier. "True, in fact, lot of things are easier with magic, but I bet that Alicorns has it the easiest, because what I have seen Jade doing things, wings are also pretty useful for things outside flying.". She smiled at dynamo's last comment "That feeling is mutual."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as Sunlight nodded in agreement towards his suggestion. "Then it sounds like we got ourselves a set plan." He say as she finished the rest of the milkshake. As he stood up to leave, he turned back to the Cakes. "Thanks again, Mr. and Mrs. Cake. You too, Pinkie. We hope to visit again soon." He waved back to them, before opening the door for Sunlight to head out first. "I'm just glad I was able to gain magic when I did. I won't deny that it's much easier to carry things with magic." He chuckled and nods in agreement. "They must be really lucky. An alicorn being able to carry things with magic and travel by flying? It sounds like they are able to get any job done with no problem whatsoever." He says as he listened to what Sunlight had to say about Jade. "I'm guessing that wings can hold other objects? I didn't think wings could be useful outside of flying." He smiled at what Sunlight had said, before stretching his hooves once again. "So, where are we off to on our jog? I had an idea in mind, but it seems like we are busy today. So, maybe we can do my jogging route a different time." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight followed Dynamo out, and like before, she nodded thankfully as he let her go first through the door. She nodded in agreement with Dynamo's alicorn comment, and replied with a smile to his question about Jade "Pretty much, they're like extra hooves, but what seemingly makes them easier to use than magic, is that at least when it comes to Jade, he doesn't need to focus too much on what he's doing with them like we have to do with magic." "We can go your route...." she suddenly stopped talking as she seemed to notice something in distance "....Is that Jade with...Spike?" she pointed to a direction where in a distance there was Jade...with Spike, the personal assistant of Princess Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As Sunlight explained how Pegasi wings acted like extra hooves, Dynamo had a look of surprise on his face. "That's actually pretty interesting. I didn't think the wings from a Pegasus pony could be used as extra hooves. I guess they'd be able to hold a teacup pretty well." He chuckled as the exited Sugarcube Corner, before giving a fake pout. "He must be really lucky. For us, we have to hold our concentration on the object we're levitating. I remember having trouble using that spell when I was younger. Thankfully, I was able to get the hang of it, but Jade doesn't need to concentrate." He smiled as he shook his head. He nods as Sunlight agreed to go on the jogging route he found, but stopped as he noticed that she wasn't following him. He looked back to see a confused look upon her face. At the mention of Jade walking with Spike, he raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" He turned to where she was staring and sure enough, it was true. Flying slowly in the air was Jade along with Spike, the number one assistant to Princess Twilight. "That's pretty peculiar. Why is Jade flying next to Spike? I hope nothing bad happened that would get Jade into trouble." He wondered as he saw the two flying towards Twilight's castle. He looked back to Sunlight and gave a nod. "Do you think we should go see what's going on? We needed to go talk to Jade, anyway." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at the teacup joke. "Well, at least it seems like he doesn't." she pointed out smiling "I can always be wrong, since you know, I have no wings."

"I find it very unlikely that it's any kind of trouble, besides, why would he be with Spike if there was trouble." she pointed out "Though I am curious why are they heading to the castle, we have no connections to anypony there." she then thought for a moment "Well, we can't exactly follow them into the castle, but we could go somewhere near to wait until Jade comes out."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I can't argue with that. I don't have wings either. Although, it would be interesting to fly to wherever I have to get to." He thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "Nah. While the idea seems pretty interesting, I'd take magic over flying any day."

Dynamo thought about what Sunlight had said and chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that. I guess I assumed something was wrong or some trouble happened if one goes to a castle owned by a princess. Although, Spike is pretty cool even though I haven't personally met the dragon." He nodded at her plan and started taking a detour to the castle, so he and Sunlight would remain unseen. "I think that'd be a good plan, but how about this." He says as he remembered what Sunlight said about having no connections to anyone in the castle. "I am friends with Twilight's pupil, Starlight Glimmer. I met her a little while after I moved to Ponyville a few months back. Perhaps we can talk to Starlight and see what's going on." He says as he started making his way towards the Castle of Friendship. 

@Dynamo Pad

"You apologized again." Sunlight pointed out with fake-authoritative tone, but she continued with her usual soft tone "You don't need to apologize if I disagree with you, that's called conversation." "But yeah, Spike seems like aright dragon, though he has been living his whole live with ponies. so it's not wonder he's like us."

"You know Starlight?" Sunlight asked surprised "I have only seen her passing and she has always been with Trixie or that Grey sister of Pinkie's." she then thought about his offer "There's no reason for me to say no to talking with her, but I don't believe she knows anything about it, since there's no reason for the princess to tell her because she doesn't know Jade or me." "And really, I know that Jade will tell at least me whatever is going on when he can."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo blinked a few times as Sunlight reminded him that he apologized. He placed his face in his hoof and shook his head. "I really think I have a bad habit of apologizing. I feel like I say some things that could be seen as rude. I always worry if I say something wrong or rude to anyone. I guess that's why I apologized as I felt like I did something wrong." he chuckled sheepishly, but nodded in agreement. "You're right and that's understandable. If I ever apologize when I don't need to, then please boop me on the nose." 

Dynamo smiled softly and nods at Sunlight's surprised expression. "Yup, I sure do. I was reading a book of spells and she was as well, but we bumped into each other. After gathering our books, we found out we had each other's books. We found each other and talked managed to get our original books back. We soon found out that we liked flying kites, playing games, and other interests that we liked. When I lost my dad...she was there when I entered a gaming tournament." He spoke softly as he remembered the fond memory. "I remember her cheering me on and sat next to me. It was as if she was guiding me through the game and I was able to win something in my dad's honor. It was then that she and I became the best of friends." He thought for a moment as Sunlight talked about the grey mare. "Oh! I think you mean Maud. Sometimes I can't get a read on what she's talking about, but she's really nice once you get to know her." Dynamo says as he nods at Sunlight's remark. "That's true, but at least we'll be able to get inside the castle. I guess we'll find out when we get there." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled softly "Just remember what I just told you inside, if I have a problem with something, I will say it out loud, if I say nothing, you're not doing anything wrong." she then gave him a quick kiss to a cheek.

She listened Dynamo's whole story, she then replied with her usual kindness "I can see being the case. Because as far as I have seen, she seems to be friends with mostly ponies and creatures who don't really have other friends, and based on what you have told me, you were in that kind of situation back then." "I'm glad that you had somepony to lean on back then."

"Yeah Maud, again, I haven't met her other than just seen her with Pinkie, I still have hard time thinking that they are siblings." she chuckled. 
"Well, lead the way."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo said nothing and listened to Sunlight's explanation. He smiled softly and chuckled to himself. "You're right and I'll try to do that. If I am about to say sorry, then I'll try to catch myself on that one. Of course, I know you'd still boop me on the nose." He says as he felt her kiss upon his cheek.

Dynamo thought for a moment, before nodding at Sunlight's assumption. "That's true when you put it that way. I saw it as more that I could relate and understand where she was coming from. She told me about her past and was worried that I would treat her different. I just smiled and told her that the past is in the past. That what matters is the present and that she's changing for the better." He nods, before continuing. "I'm glad I had somepony to lean on back then, as well. Even now, she and I find support in each other. She's an awesome friend, in my opinion and fun to hang out with. I think you two would get along very well."

He grins and starts walking down the road towards the castle. "Then follow me, my dear princess! To the castle we shall go!" He cheered as he waited for Sunlight to catch up, before the two made their way to their destination. He couldn't help, but chuckle and grin. "I know what you mean. Sometimes I still ask myself that same thing. Seeing Pinkie and Maud standing next to each other, it's difficult to see how they are related. However, I try not to question it. One, because it's Pinkie logic. I've just learned to accept it and never ask questions. Also, two, Maud seems pretty nice. Her stand up comedy and rock poetry is unique." He says, before having a curious look upon his face. "Still, I do wonder what Jade was called for. It must be really important if Princess Twilight is involved." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight yet again listened the whole thing before saying anything, she nodded with sympathetic nod, "We could, I can't say anything since I haven't met her." she then changed to bit more serious tone "Speaking of, if we are really going to meet her, remember that my and Jade's true form is only between us three, so don't bring up anything related to that."

She chuckled a bit about Dynamo's princess comment, and nooded at his Maud-pinkie story. "As far as we know, it may be nothing to do with her. It could be that he's just friends with Spike , it could be that Spike has just invited him to do something with him." "It's better that we avoid assumptions and just wait for him to tell us."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at the logical response that Sunlight had given him. "I can see where you're going with that. Starlight has been pretty busy, as of late. She's either off learning new spells, helping at the school, map missions and assisting Trixie. So, it would be pretty difficult to meet her." He stopped suddenly as Sunlight took on a more serious tone and expression. "You have my word that I would never tell her your secret. You're secret is safe with me and I will never break that promise. Starlight is a good judge of character, in my opinion. However, I can understand how you would be worried and all that. That's just one secret that will be locked away." 

He smiled softly as the resumed their walk towards the castle. "That's true and I can see Jade being friends with Spike. He's pretty funny and kind when you meet and get to know him. I know he spends time with Big Macintosh and Discord at times. I think they usually play Ogres and Oubliettes during their guy's night. I've played the game and it's actually pretty interesting." He says as they neared the steps that led to the doors of the castle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"It's not that I don't trust you to keep it secret." Sunlight explained "It's just that even I am close to slipping up, and I can remember everything." "What I'm saying is that we need to avoid talking about anything it's related to, just in case." she continued "And though I do trust your word about her, I don't fear that, the fact just is that more ponies know about something, more likely it is that somepony like...him...hears about it by accident."

"You know quite a lot about ponies...and well, a dragon, in this town." she noted curiously.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo looked at Sunlight with a concerned look and nods in understanding. He stays quiet and listens intently, before finding the words to speak. "I can be like that too sometimes. I sometimes forget that I won't say something and then I accidentally say it. However, it's different when it comes to you, Sunny." He says, before continuing. "You're right about that. The less everyone knows, the better. Ponyville seems to have a lot of crazy stuff happening. Plus, word gets around quickly, so I can understand where you're coming from." He placed an arm around her and gives her a comforting hug, before continuing the walk to the castle.

"You can say that. I usually pass by some ponies on my way to the arcade. Sometimes, even some of those ponies step into the arcade to play games. I don't get to know them that much, but I know a bit about them." He chuckled with a nod as they reached their destination of the castle. "I guess I should go knock and see if anyone will answer." He noted, before making his way up the steps to knock on the door.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Good that you understand." Sunlight simply replied as Dynamo hugged her.

"I guess that makes sense, I was going to guess that you have been in Sugarcube corner so much that you have heard everything from Pinkie." she explained humorously "Since she seems to know everybody better than anypony else.". "Well, go ahead." Sunlight stayed a bit behind when Dynamo moved to the door, knocking on the front door was quite different that going to the public side of the castle from a side door. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo didn't say anything as Sunlight responded to him. He was happy that they understood one another and knew the severity of their secret.

"You could say that." He chuckled, before continuing. "I go to Sugarcube Corner a lot, but I only know a few ponies from Pinkie. I even meet some ponies when I go out of town for video game tournaments. I don't get to know more about others that well. I can honestly say that I'm not like Pinkie. She once told me she has a super party planning cave, but I try not to ask." He chuckles and nods in agreement. As the door opened, he noticed Starlight Glimmer, who had a somewhat confused look upon her face. He could only guess that Jade might have entered the castle earlier and they weren't expecting any guests. The confusion faded away as a look of surprise and happiness took over. Dynamo was caught off guard as he was pulled into a hug, but smiled and returned the hug, nonetheless. The blue unicorn pulled back from the hug and began to catch up with one of his best friends. He moved to the side to introduce Sunlight, while also asking if they had seen a green Pegasus stopping by. After getting a confirmation on his questions, she lead the couple into the castle.

He turned back to Sunlight and smiled. "I was told that Jade is still here in the castle. We can go in the castle, but we need to wait in the entrance and/or foyer. Starlight told me that Jade will be out in a few moments. Apparently, she said that the Princess asked of him for something." He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't too sure of what the reasoning is. He waited for the orange unicorn to catch up, before making their way inside the castle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled. She waited quietly as Dynamo handled the talking, but greeted Starlight when she was being introduced. 

It was never a question if Jade was still in the castle, since it had been only moments ago when he had gone in, but for rest of Dynamo said, Sunlight nodded "Well, that confirms that then." she said as she walked next to Dynamo "Now we need to just wait, I know my brother well enough to know that he won't hesitate to tell me if it's something important."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the two waited in the castle for Jade, Dynamo began looking around the interior design of the building. "I never knew how gigantic this castle could be. It seems tall on the outside, but this is a whole different story." He chuckled slightly, before continuing. "I wonder how Starlight and the others could live in a place like this. It feels like you could get lost in here." A thought soon came to mind as he finished his train of thought. "Wait a minute. Didn't you say you visited this castle when I first met you and Jade? I could imagine having a good photographic memory could keep one from getting lost." He wondered to himself, while nodding at her remark. "That's true when you put it that way. Although that does bring up a good question. Will he rush out to my place to notify us, or will he rush out and notice that we are here?" He chuckled at the possibility, but he stayed patient as they waited for the green Pegasus.

@Dynamo Pad
"My guess is that they did get lost in the first days." Sunlight commented "And yeah, good memory helps, but the public part is pretty linear, you can't really get lost in there until you go somewhere you shouldn't be able to go."

"I have a feeling that he won't rush out at all, if it was that important that it was a matter of time, he would have told me to meet him somewhere already."

After some time, Jade calmly flew towards them from deeper parts of the castle, and when he saw them, he flew to them and greeted them with a nod "Oh, you're here, well, that makes things easier." he looked at Dynamo with his usual smile "If you don't mind, I'll borrow my sister for a second." he then went behind a corner, and Sunlight followed him after asking Dynamo to wait her there. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled at Sunlight's remark. "Starlight did tell me that she did get lost the first few days. I remember her telling me that every door looked the same. I guess it would help if they labeled every door. That way, it would make sense on where one could go." He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the public part of the castle. "I honestly didn't know there was a public part of this place. Although, I guess it makes sense. Given the fact that Canterlot castle has it's own public part for everyone to visit." He nods and grins sheepishly. "That's true. I guess I would something along those lines. I mean, remember how I met you two? I rushed over to the arcade and made a grand entrance." He laughs and shook his head at the fond memory.

After some time had passed, Dynamo saw Jade had flown over to them. He returned the nod and smiled. "Hey Jade and it's good to see you. We were on our way to find you, but I guess everything worked out." He raised an eyebrow as Jade asked if he could borrow Sunlight to talk to her. He nodded as the siblings went behind a corner to talk. He wanted to know what they had to discuss, but decided against it. He felt bad for eavesdropping yesterday, but he also knew that there wasn't a really good hiding spot to listen in on the conversation. 'If there's anything that's going on, then I know Sunlight will let me know of the details. I just hope that everything is okay.' He thought as he decided to sit and wait patiently for the siblings to return. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled as Dynamo brought their first meeting up.

It took some minutes, but eventually Sunlight came back to view, there was clear excitement in her expression, but she still looked like she didn't know how to react. Jade wasn't following her. She walked with quick steps to Dynamo, and basically run in place from excitement "I'll be working for the princess."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As he waited for Sunlight to return, Dynamo leaned his back against a wall and sighed. There wasn't much to do, while being at the castle. He didn't really bring a video game to occupy him and Starlight left a few minutes before. 'I hope they come back soon. I'm really starting to miss Sunny.' He frowned in thought, but he was brought out of his thoughts as Sunlight had returned. The blue unicorn smiled, but chuckled as he could see a look of excitement on Sunlight's face. He noticed that the orange unicorn was walking quickly over to him, so he walked up to her to meet her half way. "It looks like someone is in a good mood." He chuckled, before he heard the reason to her excitement. He raised an eyebrow in surprise, before grinning from ear to ear. "That's amazing and congratulations, sweetheart!" He exclaimed, while pulling Sunlight into a quick hug. "I guess I wasn't wrong when I called you a princess, huh?" He chuckled once again as he pulled back from the hug, but he stopped and continued with his train of thought. "Although, I am wondering. Why are you working for Princess Twilight? It's a really big honor, but what kind of help does Twilight need?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's point about him calling her a princess, and replied to his question still chuckling a bit, "Well, it doesn't necessary make me worthy for tittle of princess, but it has to do with our memory." she started "Apparently Twilight got knowledge of Jade's memory and invited him to meet her, long story short, he explained our situation to the princess, since there's simply no lying to a princess, and he got me into it too by explaining that I understand more about magic than him." "Simply put, we'll be going to places with old books and other writing that for reason or another can't be brought here, read them, and then simply come back here so it can be written down again." she then put her hoof on Dynamo's shoulder and went face to face with him, booping his snout with her own "What do you say about trip to Manehattan?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled and shook his head with a smile. "I know, but you'll always be my princess. Just like I'll always be your knight." He explained, but had a look of understanding as she explained why Twilight had chosen the siblings. "I wonder who sent word to the Princess about Jade's impressive memory. Either way, this is an amazing opportunity." He thought for a moment, before nodding at her train of thought. "One could never lie to a princess. I don't even think it's possible. I would be nervous if I lied to any of the Princesses." He chuckled slightly as a bead of sweat trailed down the side of his face. "I heard that Applejack is the element of Honesty, so that's just as bad when it comes to lying." He stayed quiet and listened as Sunlight told them of what Princess Twilight had asked of the siblings. As she finished explaining, he felt her hoof upon his shoulder as she booped his snout with her own. As she asked him about the trip out of town, he closed his eyes to think. "Hmm...a trip to Manehatten, huh? I could try and compete in a tournament or two. We can go sight seeing and explore the city. Most importantly, I can take my sweetheart on a date." He opened his eyes, booped his nose with her nose and kissed her cheek. "I would love to join you both to Manehatten. I guess I'll have to let Button know that I'll be out of town for a while. That, and I guess we'll have to move your things to my house when we get back." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's princess-knight comment, and to him wondering about Jade she replied "He told that he just helped somepony with something and things just kinda took of from there."

She chuckled again as Dynamo counter-booped and kissed her after his 'thinking', and to his comment about Button and the moving "We can still move today, I need to bag up regardless, and Jade also needs to get ready. Oh, and we need to plan everything from where we stay and how we get there." she chuckled a bit "Though Jade volunteered to do all that so we can do the moving in peace after I told him our plan."

• Brohoof 1