Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
"Considering that he was to embarrassed to tell even me, I doubt that we'll ever know." Sunlight chuckled "But my guess is that he was resting his wings and fell asleep." "He is pretty quick to fall asleep.". When Dynamo mentioned the nightly conversation, Sunlight turned more serious, still keeping a kind and soft tone "About that..." she looked at Dynamo "I'd like to ask you to do something...or more like not to do." she sighed, searching for right words "I don't like to be constantly reminded what I am, you have seen how I can react...I.." "I ask you to avoid bringing that up until there is a good reason..." she kept looking at Dynamo with almost begging expression, but suddenly she turned apologetic and turned her eyes towards the ground "Sorry, I know you don't mean in bad way but...." "I just..." she didn't continue, she couldn't come up with the right words to say.

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo tried to picture Sunlight's idea in his mind and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I can see that. Jade seems to wake up later than he usually would. It's only safe to assume that he falls asleep pretty quickly and easily. I guess he can fall asleep through anything? Something along the lines of a loud noise out in the distance?" He asks, before continuing. "I ask because it's the same for me. I once fell asleep through a loud thunderstorm once." He chuckled sheepishly, but stopped as he saw the serious look in her eyes. His ears fell, but he continued to listen on intently on what she requested of the blue unicorn. He could feel his heart ache as he looked her almost begging expression. Slowly, he nods his head to confirm his answer. "I promise I won't bring anything up." He says as he saw her eyes turn toward the ground. He placed a hoof under her chin to raise her head, so their eyes could meet. "I understand how you feel. I guess I thought that even if I know what you truly are, then it's okay to be yourself. I guess everypony sometimes doesn't like to discuss certain things." He looks towards the ground as he felt ashamed in himself. He shook his head and looked up to face Sunlight. "I think you told me not to apologize so much. If not, then I'm sorry about that. I just don't want to ever hurt you or your feelings. You really mean a lot to me, Sunlight." He says with honesty and sincerity in his voice. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight nodded to confirm Dynamo's guess but didn't comment on it, there wasn't anything to add since Dynamo was right.

"I know...I never doubted that.." Sunlight said quietly after Dynamo's assurance "I would never doubt you, it's just...." she sighed "When it comes to my feelings about myself....I'm my own worst enemy..." "I hate...have always hated what I am....and besides Jade, you're the only pony who has accepted me.." she sighed again, her tone being now full of reason "I know I can't pretend that I'm normal, because I'm not." "I just want to have a normal life." it was clear that there was something more that Sunlight didn't say, but she didn't continue. 

Edited by Simply Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo nodded as he listened to her talk. He wasn't really know what to say, but he knew how she felt. "I know it's not the same, but I know what you're talking about. It's the same when it comes to my horn. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have a normal life, as well. To have a normal horn, learn my magic when I was younger and to not have any problems from anypony." He sighed and shook his head. "However, I don't ever want to change who I am. I was able to accomplish more than I would've thought possible. I've managed to form bonds and meet nice individuals, who liked me for who I am and not what I am. You and Jade are some of those ponies, Sunlight." He smiled softly and nods, before continuing. "I like my horn just the way it is. While I have to learn spells now. I think it helps me have a better understanding of magic and such." He looked at the orange unicorn as he placed his hoof upon her own. "I know you want to have a normal life, so maybe we can continue to try to have a normal life together. We can continue to learn about love together and always care about one another." He says as he rubbed the back of his neck with his other hoof. "No matter what, I like you for you, Sunlight. Nothing will ever change how I feel about you. If you want to have a normal life, then I'll do my best to give you a true, loving and normal life." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight didn't say anything, she just looked at Dynamo with an expression that didn't tell what she was feeling, and it lasted the whole time Dynamo spoke, but when he finished, Sunlight grabbed Dynamo into a hug. She stayed in the hug quietly for a while before she spoke with quiet voice, still in the hug "Thank you...." she was tearing up, she happy about Dynamo and his words, but at the same time she was confused, it didn't make sense to her that regardless of her being what she was and being so flawed even in that, Dynamo didn't see anything wrong with her.....maybe that was her biggest flaw, trying to bring logic to love. ".....thank you...".  

But regardless of Dynamo's promise and his undoubtedly sincere attempt to fulfill his promise, Sunlight knew in back of her head that she couldn't escape what she was, and that this conversation would need to happen  several times again. And she knew that what she was would bring up problems sometimes, as it would be the solution to some things, and there was a few elephants in the room she needed to address with Dynamo eventually, but luckily none of them were problem for this time, as they weren't something they should worry after knowing just few days. 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

As Dynamo had finished talking to Sunlight, he was surprised as she suddenly pulled him into a hug. He sat there quietly as if time had suddenly stopped. His ears perked as he heard Sunlight thanking him. His ears drooped as he had a confused look upon his face. He wasn't sure why she thanked him, since he wanted to make her feel that she wasn't alone. He truly cared about Sunlight and he would always be there for her. He was brought out of his confusion as he heard Sunlight sniffling. He looked down to see that she was starting to tear up. He smiled softly and nods, before wrapping his arms around her. "You're welcome, sweetheart." He quietly said, before rubbing his hoof on her back and slowly rocked her back and forth, so as to help her calm down. "Shh...it's okay, Sunny. I'm right here and I will always be there for you, my love."

Dynamo pulled back from the hug and began to wipe the tears from her eyes. "No more tears, okay? A beautiful mare like you shouldn't cry." He says while giving her a soft, yet caring smile. He briefly glanced at the clock to see that it was around 9:45 in the morning. He nods as he turns his attention to Sunlight. "So, do you have anything scheduled for today? Is there anything that you'd like to do today, sweetheart? I know we have the jogging like the previous morning."

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight didn't say anything to Dynamo's comforting, it did help, but she didn't have anything to say, because all she could have said would be thank you. When Dynamo pulled out of the hug, Sunlight felt slightly cold for fraction of a second, and when Dynamo wiped her left over tears and said his praising comforting, Sunlight smiled warmly, she didn't really know what to say to that, she almost apologized for crying, but she realized that that most likely wasn't what Dynamo wanted. After a second of thinking, Sunlight decided to lighten the mood with humor, she chuckled a bit, and though there was still few sobs mixed in, it was clear she had calmed down "No beauty without pain, don't you know?" she took Dynamo's hoof to her hooves and looked at him, she continued more sincerely "Thank you for being my painkiller."

For Dynamo's question, Sunlight thought for a second "Not really. We haven't planned anything with Jade since I have been with you, and I don't usually have plans for myself." "Besides the jogging like you said."

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo smiled softly as he heard Sunlight chuckling. He was happy to hear that his special somepony had calmed down and was okay. He chuckled and nodded in agreement. "That makes sense when you put it that way. I'm not sure if I can relate to that, but I think I understand what you mean." He says as he felt Sunlight taking his hoof into her own hooves. He smiles softly as he places his other hoof on top of her clasped hooves. "You're welcome and don't forget. You need to take those painkillers twice a day every 6 hours or so." He joked as he laughed with a grin on his muzzle.

He nods at Sunlight's remark and began to think of an idea. "Maybe we can still walk around town and see what the town has to offer. We didn't get a chance to do that yesterday after what happened at the arcade. Maybe we can play it by ear and see what happens. Maybe later on tonight, we can cuddle and watch anime. What do you think, sweetheart?" He asks as he hops off of the bed and begins to stretch in preparation for the morning jog. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight giggled "Only twice a day? Dear me, I have taken quite overdose then. " her giggle changed to chuckle. 

"Sounds good to me." Sunlight said as she got out of the bed and walked next to a mirror and grabbed brush from a table with her not yet fully regenerated magic, "I really would like a peaceful evening with you after what happened yesterday." she smiled amused at her messy mane and started brushing it, adding jokingly "Though with my luck, we probably get attacked by a bugbear or something."

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled, before faking a gasp. "Oh, no! Then we must get you to the Ponyville hospital." He winked and laughed heartily at his little joke. "I'm sorry about that sweetheart. If you ever need a painkiller, then my hugs are always here for you." He says as he turns around to see Sunlight, who was brushing her messy mane. He smiles and nods in agreement. "I can't blame you there. I guess we'll see what happens during the day. Then we can watch some anime, while relaxing and have some kisses and cuddles." He rolled his eyes as he shook his head and chuckled. "Oh, that only happened one time. It was a little crazy, but at least there was a great wedding at the end of the day." He says, before adding jokingly. "I guess you could say that bugbear was a wedding crasher."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled as she continued brushing her mane, and chuckled again at Dynamo's wedding joke. She finished brushing and stretched a bit "So, until you have any objections, I know a good route we can jog" "It's about the same length as what we jogged yesterday, and it's from here to...well here." she smiled, "We can eat breakfast when we get back."

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo hummed at the idea. He dragged out the hum to build a sort of dramatic effect. He took a deep breath and smiled with a nod. "I think that sounds good to me. It's always good to change up the jogging route. That way, it doesn't feel repetitive. That, and you can always build up the difficulty of the run as time goes on." He smiles with a chuckle. "That sounds good to me. Jade might be up when we get done our morning jog. That, or he might still be like a zombie when he gets up. No matter what, he'll be up regardless." He chuckles as he started making his way to the door.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"He may, it really depends on where he's sleeping." Sunlight chuckled as she opened the bedroom door and saw Jade sleeping on the couch, she spoke with quieter voice so to not wake him up "Welp, that answers my question." she then walked to the front door and opened it, waiting for Dynamo to go through so she could lock it after them. She continued speaking with the quiet voice until she had closed the door after them "I guess Jade didn't want to bother us after we got home, either that or he just got too tired to get in to the bed."

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled as Sunlight opened the door, while the couple began to exit the room. The blue unicorn noticed that Jade was still asleep on the couch. "Looks like you're right. At least he's not sleeping in a tree." He snickered quietly, while trying not to laugh about their earlier conversation. He quietly walked through the living room and looked to see Sunlight, who had opened the door and waited for him to exit the house. Dynamo swiftly, but quietly, exited the house and waited for Sunlight. After seeing her locking the door, he smiled and nodded in agreement. "I'll probably go along with the former of the options. I guess he knew we would need each other after what had happened yesterday. That, and he was probably tired himself, so he crashed on the couch." He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't sure about his theory being correct or not. He then decided to stretch as he knew he was in a workout. "Ready to go on this jog together, sweetheart?" He asked as he was ready to begin his training. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Probably." Sunlight agreed, it wasn't unheard of Jade to leaving her alone when he figured she needed space, in fact it was quite common. Sunlight stretched a bit more and when Dynamo asked if she was ready, she jumped few warm up jumps and nodded "Yes, I'm ready." she then started jogging, keeping a slow pace at first to make sure that Dynamo could keep up easily, then speeding up a little to a speed she figured would be convenient for Dynamo.

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo nodded as Sunlight was ready to start their morning jog. As they began to run, Dynamo kept up a slow pace, so that he wouldn't tire himself out. He wasn't as winded as he was yesterday, but he knew that he would still feel tired after his jog. He understood that he would have to continue the training, in order to feel physically fit. He began to notice Sunlight had begun to increase her running speed. He figured that would make sense, since he would have to try and keep up in the run. That, and Sunlight was showing him a new pathway for their jogging. "So, Sunlight. I don't think you told me about the path that we're going on today. Where does it lead to? I think I know there is a place called Whitetail Woods. That's usually a path for runners during the Running of the Leaves."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
"It doesn't really lead to anywhere specific, it just loops around back to my and Jade's home." Sunlight explained between breaths "I just went through the map of Ponyville in my head and chose the route I figured would be best for now." "I'm actually not sure what named places there is on the route because I only focused on where I have to turn" she admitted slightly embarrassed, sure she remembered every named place around Ponyville, but they didn't come to her mind right know because she had pushed them deeper in her 'mind' due not needing them.

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo could only nod his head and accepted the answer. All the while trying to keep up with Sunlight, so he wouldn't fall behind. "I guess that makes plenty of sense. There are so many different pathways through Ponyville, that they eventually lead to where you want to go." He says in between breaths. He smiled at her mentioning of figuring out the route in her mind. "It's like I said before. That's some really good photographic memory. I can't even remember things on a map and I sometimes become confused on where something is." He chuckled, feeling slightly embarrassed on having to admit that. He listened as she explained something that she felt embarrassed about. He smiled softly as he continued to run. "That's okay and completely understandable. I admit, I'm not the best when it comes to remembering something. Sometimes I have to look at a picture or something that is on the route I'm going on. That way, I'll remember and won't go the wrong way."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight listened everything Dynamo had to say and hummed in understanding "There's nothing wrong in forgetting things." Sunlight pointed out "In fact, I wish I could forget things sometimes. " she continued "Because for example, I can't really enjoy things like books more than once because I remember them word to word after one read." 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo smiled at her remark and nods. "Thank you and I'm glad to hear that. I always thought it was bad when it comes to forgetting things. I know things like a birthday, anniversary and all those important things should never been forgotten. Sometimes it's okay to forget in where you need to go. It always feels like an adventure at the end of the day." He hummed at the explanation of wanting to forget some things. "I can agree with where you're coming from. I guess knowing everything word for word from a book seems a bit dull and repetitive. Reading a story after a few years can be good, but it's always good to forget some things. Otherwise, it would take away from the action, suspense and other things a book can offer to it's readers." He looked ahead as everything had passed him in the jog. He was starting to feel a little tired, but he couldn't give up now. "Hey, Sunny? Are we close to reaching the house? I'm starting to get tired, but I can still keep jogging for a few more minutes." He says between breaths. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

"It's not long from here anymore, you should start soon regonizing where we are." Sunlight said cheerfully, the rout was exactly the same length as their first jog day before "We can slow down if it's getting too much for you." she too was breathing heavily, but otherwise she didn't seem too tired, and even the breathing was just for effect, since she didn't have lungs and didn't need oxygen. "I'm getting tired too if that helps." 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Dynamo nods to Sunlight's remark as the surrounding's started to become familiar to the blue unicorn. "Hey. You're right, Sunny. It looks as if we are following the path from yesterday. I guess some pathways are connected. At least I know where we are going now." He chuckled slightly, but was still short on breath. He thought briefly at her offer, but decided to shake his head negatively. "I guess it's okay to slow down on the jog a little. It's better to pace yourself and not overdo it on the running." He nods as she explained that she was becoming tired from the jog. "At least we're almost back at your place. We can rest once we reach the house and then we'll plan out the day." He suggested as he noticed Sunlight's and Jade's house was within their sights. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight slowed down just a bit and hummed in agreement, but didn't say anything until they arrived to her and Jade's house. She stopped outside their door and started stretching her legs, wondering if this really did anything to her or if her stamina and such were set to one limit, "I'll....get us....something....to drink." she was still short of breath, so her sentences were full of breathing pauses, "Come....in when....you're ready.", she then opened the door and walked in leaving the door open, she walked right to the kitchen to pour her and Dynamo some water.

Jade was sitting on the couch in the living room area, and from looks of it he had drank a whole pot of coffee already, and didn't seem happy about being awake. 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

As they reached Sunlight and Jade's house, Dynamo began to slow down in his running speed until he came to a complete stop. He sat down and was doing his best to catch his breath. He felt tired from the jog, but he was slowly, but surely getting used to it. "That was a pretty good run. Hopefully...I won't feel...so tired...after going through my jogging schedule." He managed to speak, while still catching his breath. He nodded as Sunlight began making her way into the house. "No worries and I'll catch up in a little bit. Just going to...rest for a few minutes." He closed his eyes for a few moments, while allowing the nice breeze to overtake him. He could feel the cooling air wash over him, while the wind blew through his mane. After a few moments of resting, he stood back up onto his hooves. He began to walk over to the house, but the blue unicorn grimaced at the pain he felt in his legs. It was as if his legs felt like jelly as he was wobbling in his walk. He knew that his jogging/stamina training wasn't easy, but he knew what he signed up for to be more prepared in magic and all other abilities. It took a few minutes, but he made his way over to the front door. He opened the door and began to step inside the house.

Upon entering the home, he noticed Jade in the living room and sitting on the couch. He raised a curious eyebrow at the tired expression that Jade had upon his muzzle. "Good morning Jade and how are you doing? Did you manage to get some sleep?" He asks as he could understand how Jade must have felt. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Not really" Jade muttered as he finished his lat cup of coffee. Sunlight levitated a cup of water to Dynamo, while Jade continued "I think I slept two hours in total, at best." Sunlight cut in with a question sounding rather unsurprised "Yesterday on loop?", Jade nodded "Yep" "I hope you two slept better." he yawned "Though I guess you did since you don't seem that tired."

• Brohoof 1