Member Berry

What was the last food you ate?

Bob Evans sour cream & chive mashed potatoes.  They are the best mashed potatoes that I know about. Absolutely delicious.

Today has been a sandwich kind of day.  Had a Manwich / sloppy Joe for "breakfast."  Followed that up with a BBQ chicken sammich (oven-baked, choice of Bullseye original for sauce).  And I most recently had a PB&J on honey wheat bread.  I'm almost afraid to break the pattern; will probably have a tuna fish sammich before bed.

Badges

(edited)

Eggplant, kale salad, cauliflower, and rice. It sounds horrible, but it's actually quite tasty :lol:

Edited by Jaxsie

Candy corn. I've got a big box full of the stuff. 

I only eat it in October, but it's good any time of the year. I love me some candy corn.

As for me, a bowl of life cereal and coffee.

I'm cheating - last night, I had Italian sausage with roasted zucchini and steamed asparagus. yum. 

A peanut butter and jelly sammich on Nature's Own honey wheat bread.  I can't stand most white bread, and I'm kind of over whole wheat right now.  It's all just bread; it's all gonna make me fatter anyway. xD

Badges

Wild berry pop tarts. Overcooked. 

Before that, mini-breakfast pockets. 

After that, toquitos. 

I don't even remember. Some kind of organic matter I guess? It tasted alright anyway. In hindsight I probably should have checked what I was putting into my body for sustenance. Oh well.

Some bread with cinnamon spread. I think it's been years since I last had that. Good stuff. :3

Badges