Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 1 - Everfree Forest & Group 2 - Maretonia

Jeric

Welcome to the MLPF World Cup Wild Card Round. 

The schedule for this entire round is simple. Starting today you will vote on two groups at once. Eliminating two characters from each group. The following day the winners of the first round of the preceding round face off with the winning character officially joining the team they are competing for. After two teams have been completed, there will be a 'bye day' with no poll. Ties will be decided based on the following rules: Highest total cumulative votes for a character breaks tie. Prior tie breaking rounds will count toward the cumulative. If cumulative voting record is tied, winner will be decided by coin toss. 

The first round vote is absolutely crucial and will determine the pool of available back-up players later on the tournament. Elimination in this stage is complete elimination and the character will not be available for future replacement. Vote wisely. 

Team Everfree Forest - Zecora and Octavia Melody

Gummy vs. Royal Guard

Sonata Dusk vs. Igneous Rock Pie

Team Maretonia - Queen Chrysalis and Marble Pie

Celaeno vs Flash Magnus

Mare Do Well vs. Little Strongheart 

Big_McIntosh_the_buckball_ball_handler_S6E18.thumb.png.a7aba29a446d5c6663b0e065f6c50eab.png

• Brohoof 8

Welp, time to be AWESOME again and go for mah girl!

captain_celaeno_by_starblaze25-dbu94b0.j

Love yah Magnus, but the pirate parrot left the bigger impression on me. Also; Little Strongheart, Sonata Dusk, and Royal Guard FTW!

• Brohoof 7

Just a heads up, I have to move the start time back up to PM tonight since my schedule is a bit flipped around (been volunteering a lot lately in my kid's high school). 

Tonight will be the Group 1 and 2 Wild Card Top 2. 

• Brohoof 2

I completely missed out on this wildcard battle but it seems that my main choice amongst those competing prevailed without my input. It should be obvious to everyone around here that I will favour any character from Equestria Girls--within good reason of course and in personal taste--so had I voted here, I'd have picked Sonata, and low and behold, she was able to prevail in her section. Not sure what will happen from here but at least she managed to progress in something.

• Brohoof 2

And we are about to complete two teams in next 24 hours in what is a Ponyless series of matches. A disguised Siren, a toothless gator, a feisty birdy, and a buffalo royal. 

Pick the team and make them good. Competition is fierce! 

• Brohoof 4

Sonata Dusk and Captain Celaeno FTW I say!

Gummy looks to have a comfortable lead, but at only five votes ahead, Little Strongheart can still make up the difference. 

• The title was changed to Group 1 - Everfree Forest & Group 2 - Maretonia