Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who shot Filthy Rich?

The Kaeya Simp

Filthy Rich is in the Crystal Empire trying to buy out all of the industry in the Crystal Empire and due to the insdustry being mostly owned by Shining Armour and Cadence, Filthy Rich was heading to the throne room suddenly someone shoots him, he is sent to hospital immediately.

The clues they have is...

- Was a powerful unicorn

- was small

- must have been waiting there

Try to find out who shot Filthy Rich!

Sherbert I has a feeling dis gonna be locked like the last thread............

Buttttt to answer the question, I suspect it may be Prince Blueblood, cuz he lives in the castle and is around the throne room a lot, and for all we know he could have had a beef with the filthy rich family :blink:

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Sherbert I has a feeling dis gonna be locked like the last thread............

Buttttt to answer the question, I suspect it may be Prince Blueblood, cuz he lives in the castle and is around the throne room a lot, and for all we know he could have had a beef with the filthy rich family :blink:

Prince Blueblood lives in Canterlot... Cadence and Shining Armour live in the Crystal Empire

1 minute ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Prince Blueblood lives in Canterlot... Cadence and Shining Armour live in the Crystal Empire

I read throne room and thought of Canterlot, I wasn't thinking of the Crystal Empire Sherbert :laugh:

In that case......... maybe it was Cadence? She is of a smaller slimmer Alicorn type, not nearly as big as Luna or Cadence. There's no way to necessarily tell if it was an Alicorn cuz if Cadence didn't use her wings to kill Mr.Rich, just her horn, then it would look like it was just a simple Unicorn attack. Annnnnd again, how do we know that she didn't have some type of beef against the Rich family? Maybe she really dislikes snotty people like Mr.Rich, maybe she was even influenced by whatever is left of King Sombra to do it :okiedokieloki:

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

I read throne room and thought of Canterlot, I wasn't thinking of the Crystal Empire Sherbert :laugh:

In that case......... maybe it was Cadence? She is of a smaller slimmer Alicorn type, not nearly as big as Luna or Cadence. There's no way to necessarily tell if it was an Alicorn cuz if Cadence didn't use her wings to kill Mr.Rich, just her horn, then it would look like it was just a simple Unicorn attack. Annnnnd again, how do we know that she didn't have some type of beef against the Rich family? Maybe she really dislikes snotty people like Mr.Rich, maybe she was even influenced by whatever is left of King Sombra to do it :okiedokieloki:

Cadence is proven innocent and King Sombra is as alive as the storm king

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

King Sombra is as alive as the storm king

Wrong and here's why-

Spoiler

King Sombra comes back in season nine and takes over Ponyville so he isn't dead, not even in the cannon show :proud:

1 minute ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Cadence is proven innocent

Then I don't know, I'm not familiar with any Crystal ponies, I would take a closer look at the evidence and why she was proven innocent