Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

3 minutes ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey sunset how did you know what princess twilight crown look like when you try to steal it how did you know what it look like?

Lucky guess...:P/:sunny:

On 2021-02-20 at 12:19 PM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

so Sci Twi would you stay in the human world or would you rather live in equestria

I would prefer to stay in the human world because that is where my family and friends are. :adorkable:

Yo, Twi. How's it going? Had this thing resurfacing in me memory and it's kinda bugging me:

For many years, since your birth, you have been living believing that you are one of a kind, as in there is only one Twilight Sparkle in the universe, and that is you. But then you discovered that there is another universe that has its own, another, Twilight Sparkle. One day, under the circumstances, you even ended up in her world. The question: how did it feel like when that other Twilight called you "The Other Me"? Didn't it kinda sound like you are not, for the lack of a better word, the original Twilight at all?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Light Blade said:

The question: how did it feel like when that other Twilight called you "The Other Me"? Didn't it kinda sound like you are not, for the lack of a better word, the original Twilight at all?

I believe there are multiple Twilight Sparkle's inhabiting numerous dimensions. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. I've even seen a unicorn cat Princess who sounds just like me. :o

Let me guess: and in another universe you saw a moody gray-skinned girl with awesome superpowers...that ALSO sounds just like yourself? :love:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Light Blade said:

Let me guess: and in another universe you saw a moody gray-skinned girl with awesome superpowers...that ALSO sounds just like yourself? :love:

You must mean my cousin Raven. :twi:

Moments ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, Sci-Twi, how's Spike? 

Furry. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*waves*

Heya Sunset!

I'm sure somepony er somebody has asked already, but what do you want to major in at uni? How about minor? Or do ya wanna go back to pony world and complete the magic studies?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-03-26 at 3:32 PM, abrony-mouse said:

*waves*

Heya Sunset!

I'm sure somepony er somebody has asked already, but what do you want to major in at uni? How about minor? Or do ya wanna go back to pony world and

complete the magic studies?

I'm sure I've answered this somewhere but I've been SO stressed out lately that I don't know if I still want a career in the field that I originally chose. 

Did somebody say "field"? :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1