Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna opened her eyes and it took her a second to remember what had happened, she then looked outside to see it was getting late, after which she checked the clock. "Good Evening." she muttered, still sounding a bit tired "Did anything happen while I was asleep?" 

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know, I honestly don't remember how I was feeling before I fell asleep". Jenna said, stretching "But considering everything, the answer is probably yes." she turned to look at Oliver "Thank you for forcing me to rest, I really needed it like you said." 

• Brohoof 1

"You were in a pretty bad way," Oliver told her. "Exhausted and barely awake. You really needed that sleep."

He grinned and gently petted her head. "We'll need to work on your stubborn attitude if we're gonna get out of this," he joked.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna let out a short chuckle "Try you may, but that's not gonna happen." she smirked "It's in my nature after all." she then stood up and stretched some more before muttering to herself. "I need a cold shower." she looked towards Oliver again "Speaking of shower, did you find your shirt? I washed the blood off while you were out and left it on top of the dryer?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and pointed to his bag. "Yeah, I put it in my bag. Thanks for doing that." He smiled at Jenna and rubbed her cheek softly. "Yeah, a shower might help you keep your head on straight. Take your time."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled when Oliver rubbed her cheek and just nodded before turning away and heading to the closet that had towels in it, but instead of heading to the bathroom after she took a towel, she headed to where her backpack was and neatly folded the clothes she was wearing next to it. It wasn't until after all the clothes were folded when she finally headed to the bathroom, and as she did, she looked towards Oliver to see what he had decided to look at, smirking. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched as Jenna went to get some towels, and his eyes widened when he saw her starting to take her clothes off.

No doubt she would spot him looking at her for a split-second before looking away, blushing.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just kept the smirk, pleased that Oliver had listened to her, even if he didn't seem ready to admit it yet. 

She put the shower on the coldest setting and sat on the floor, letting the water to cool her off, for a human water this cold would be unbearable after few seconds, but for her kind, even though she was technically identical to human in this form, it felt only slightly unpleasant. She sat quietly for quite a while, only making sound if Oliver talked to her for any reason, and after 10 minutes or so she finally turned off the shower and dried herself, then leaving the bathroom without the towel and heading to her clothes

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed, seeing Jenna's smirk. He was relieved she didn't seem to mind, even if she did catch him.

He waited quietly for her, listening to the shower in the other room as he looked outside. He turned as he heard the water turn off, and saw her walk out naked. He flushed red and looked away, sneaking glances. "F-feel better?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's sneak glances weren't as sneaky as he thought, but Jenna didn't show any indication that she noticed them, because like she had said at least twice now, it didn't bother her, at all. "Yeah." she simply replied with a smile "If nothing else, I'm not tired anymore." she put some clothes on, but only as much as she had to in order to make sure Oliver could look at her without changing color. "Are you ready to hear the plan?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was relieved to hear Jenna was feeling better, and he looked over to see she was dressed. At least he could look at her without feeling flustered now.

He walked over and nodded. "Yeah, what are we gonna do?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna moved next to the table and pointed towards related things as she explained "We'll leave when the rain starts, and head straight to the park, it'll be about 20 minutes walk." "Then, you'll wait me where I leave you while I go deal with the power." "When I come back, I'll pack up my clothes and give my backpack to you, after which i will proceed to transform." "When I'm done, you'll climb my wing and tie yourself to my neck with a rope I'll give you." "And just a warning, my spines are quite sharp, so don't stab yourself with them." "Got it?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and listened closely as Jenna explained the plan. It seemed pretty simple enough; she clearly put a lot of thought into it.

Though, one part of it made him curious. "Is there anything I could do while you're dealing with the power?"

• Brohoof 1

"Not really, I suggest you use that time to mentally prepare and make sure you're ready for the flight." Jenna replied "It won't take that long for me to run to the power thingy and back." "The reason why I want you to stay put is because the weather will be so bad that locating you would be hard if you moved, even with my senses and vision."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, not liking the idea of doing nothing while Jenna did the work. But if that was the plan, he'd have to go along with it.

"I guess," he said, "but I just don't want you to do all the work."

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't call throwing a grenade work." Jenna pointed out "And I don't want you to hurt yourself unnecessarily." she started collecting her stuff from the table and packing it into her backpack, she then took out a rope and a flashlight and put them on the table. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip, feeling self-conscious as he watched Jenna pack her supplies. "I know, but I don't want you to do all the work. I wanna help out too."

He looked at her leg. "What if you get hurt again?"

• Brohoof 1

"I won't if everything goes as it should." Jenna said "And the simple fact is, there isn't anything for you to do besides what I told you, I've already done everything while you were injured." her tone was kind "And as harsh as it may be, I don't want to trust you with a grenade yet, the potential of you hurting yourself is too great." she walked to Oliver and put her hands on his shoulders, speaking quietly "If you want to help, stay in the plan, I promise you will have more to do in the future, but if this fails, there's no future for either of us." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver sighed. He didn't like not doing much, but he knew Jenna was right. She had everything planned out, and he had to follow it.

"Yeah, I got it," he said. "I just don't want you to get hurt or exhausted again."

• Brohoof 1

"I won't get hurt if things go according to plans." Jenna assured "Getting hurt is sign of something going wrong." she let go of Oliver and looked towards the rope she had put on the table "Speaking of things going wrong, do you know how to tie a rope in a way that you don't fall off?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at the rope and nodded at Jenna's question. "Yeah, I've been watching videos of it while you were sleeping. I think I've got it covered."

He looked at her, still worried. "Are you sure you can do all this? I mean, you're just back on your feet."

• Brohoof 1

"Good, just remember than my neck is harder than steel and inflexible, so make sure you wrap the rope around it tight." 

Jenna looked amused "You're one to talk." she gave a understanding smile "I understand your concern, but it's you who was unconscious for two days, I'm as able as ever."

• Brohoof 1

"You may need to remind me again when the time comes," Oliver says, looking at Jenna's neck. He hoped it was as strong as she said.

He put a hand on her cheek. "But you've had a broken leg and worked yourself exhausted. I'm plenty-rested now, thanks to you."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna noticed Oliver looked towards her neck and simply commented "not this neck, the other one.".

"Bones heal and mine did, you may have rested, but you seemed like you were dying and didn't eat or drink during that time, so I'd say we are even in the injury side." "And don't forget that..." she changed to her dragon-eyes "...I'm no ordinary girl."

• Brohoof 1