Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Not to my knowledge." Jenna replied thoughtfully "But I'm just a hatchling, I don't know everything Talon has in it's arsenal, though considering that they took so long to find me the last time, I really doubt they can't straight up track me."

• Brohoof 1

"Well that's good then," Oliver said with a grin. "As long as they don't find you out, you're safe."

Though something she said made him curious. "A hatchling? As in, just hatched? How old are you?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened slightly. She wasn't that much younger than him. "Wow, nineteen and you have this happening to you. It's ridiculous."

He sighed. "Well, at least you're not a kid in the human sense. That'd be far worse."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, youngest of rogues are sixteen, that's usually the age when our infiltration test is, which in turn is the most common time to run away." Jenna explained "There just was few unimportant complications which caused me to start it this late." "I'm actually surprised I didn't end up in one of the facilities where failures go."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, not liking the idea of a place where 'failures' were sent to. The idea of Jenna being sent there didn't make him feel much better.

"Where do the 'failures' go?" he asked warily, being sure he wouldn't like the answer.

"To secret facilities that nobody knows where they are." Jenna explained grimly "Females and males go to different facilities, I don't know for sure what happens to males in theirs, but rumors say that they became lab-animals so to speak." "But us females..." she looked unpleasant when she said it "...our only purpose becomes reproduction." "Talon of course doesn't tell this to us, they claim that we go to be re-educated."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip, feeling very uncomfortable once Jenna explained what the facilities were for. He was thankful she managed to escape that fate at least.

"I wish there was a way to help the others," he confessed.

Oliver nodded as he listened. He liked the idea of someone out there actually trying to help these poor people from the awful things happening to them.

"Here's hoping it's real," he said. "No one deserves that treatment."

• Brohoof 1

"That's true," Oliver agreed, and frowned as he looked at Jenna. "Though, there's a chance it's real. It's definitely possible."

He blinked at the comparison. "I guess you can think of it like God, yeah."

• Brohoof 1

"Symbol of hope that you aren't sure if it's real, I would say it fits what god is to humas." Jenna pointed out "Only real difference is that the rogue doesn't have magical powers, he's just a dragon." "That and the fact that for us it's not if he ever existed, we know he did, but if he's still alive is the real question." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, and something Jenna mentioned about rogues got his attention.

"Rogues don't have magical powers?" he asked, leaning forward a bit. "Why's that? Do you get them given to you or something?"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, I forgot our difference in view point." Jenna said "What I mean is that he's not special, he's like I or any other dragon, while your god is all powerful and perfect." "He can transform like we all, we just don't see it as magical as you since it's normal to us." "And besides that ability, there's nothing magical about any of us western dragons."

• Brohoof 1

"Eh, I'm not really religious," Oliver said with a shrug, "but I'm more ready to believe your guy exists. I mean, if you're a dragon and there are more of you."

He blinked at her last comment. "There's not much else you can do?"

• Brohoof 1

"I assume you still know enough to understand what I mean."

"Not magical." Jenna explained "Everything else we do that you humans can't is fully biological and or physical, eastern dragons are more of the magical type, but I don't know anything about them besides their existence."

• Brohoof 1

"Of course," Oliver said with a nod. "I know all the basic stuff, so I get you."

"So there are Eastern dragons as well," he muttered. "So if Eastern dragons can do magic, is there anything your kind can do that they can't?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's not that only they can do magic, our side just has forgotten most of it since we are more of the brute force kind of dragons." Jenna corrected "But to answer to your question, no to my knowledge, but then again, most of my knowledge is based on Talon's teachings, and many of those things are proven to be wrong, so I can't really say I know anything."

• Brohoof 1

"Well you can always use your new free time to look into it," Oliver suggested. "Who knows, you might turn up something special you can do?"

He noticed Jenna had mentioned 'brute force'. "So does that mean you're quite strong?"

• Brohoof 1

"That's not quite true actually, sure I have time to do so, but I simply have no way to do so, you can't exactly find these things from internet you know." Jenna pointed out "Only way for me to find out anything is through the hacker, and they only care for stuff that has an actual use."

"In our real forms, yes, and then there is the fire and our steel-cutting claws to add to that." she nodded "But in human form we have only fraction of that strength."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly. "That friend who helped you escape, right? That makes sense."

His eyes widened at Jenna's description of her strength. "Wow, a fraction of that is still pretty strong. Especially if it's steel-cutting claws."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, we don't exactly have the claws in this form." Jenna pointed out as she turned her nails towards Oliver to prove the point "In this form we are just as fragile as you humans are, you really can't see the difference to humans until we are talking about older dragons." "They are strong enough for the fraction to actually be noticeable in the human form."

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe it just makes you a little stronger in this form?" Oliver suggested, looking at Jenna's nails. Indeed, they looked perfectly normal.

He shrugged. "You never know till you try something. Maybe there's still a little bit of it in this form."

• Brohoof 1

"I know my limits on this form already, I have been using it quite a while after all." Jenna pointed out "I have been through injuries and heavy lifting, I know the limits and the strengths." she smiled a bit "And now that we talk about it, I have to say, my biggest problem with this form is the hair, it's a pain to keep clean and good looking."

• Brohoof 1