Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just seeing what this is

Quotes4leaf

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Long story

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm not sure that I'm a fan

In not sure how this show is a fandom, though I don't know much about any of this. Still figuring it out...

• Brohoof 4

No pressure, just take your time. These forums are open also for those who wound't necessarily call themselfs fans of the show. If you decide to stick around and give talking colorful horses another chance, great! If not, you're still welcome here. Enjoy your stay and have a lovely day :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! ^_^ Don't worry if you aren't quite a fan yet, we have a couple of users here who aren't fans of the show at all! It's called MLP Forums, but it's just another word for this all-around friendly community! ;) You don't have to be here for the ponies, you can just stay for the people! But of course, your stay can be more fun if you do watch the show! :mlp_icwudt: You don't have to though. The show is just really charming to many of us here, and made us fans of it. :grin: You should give it a try in the future! If it isn't for you, you're free to stay as well! :) Anyways, you have all the time in the world to figure out what this fandom is, I get that it's hard to understand. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 2