Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?

Pony Flutters

For me, there are probably two options I'm considering. 

One of them is OTR trucking. Or at least some type of job that requires driving around and carrying deliveries across the country so I can fulfill my long-time interest in travelling across the country at the least.

The other is a programming job working for either the US military (preferably the army), or maybe some company in the Pacific Northwest.

None of these are guarantees though.

• Brohoof 4

15 minutes ago, Pony Flutters said:

One of them is OTR trucking. Or at least some type of job that requires driving around and carrying deliveries across the country so I can fulfill my long-time interest in travelling across the country at the least.

I do trucking for a living, if you have any questions feel free to ask me :coco:

• Brohoof 1

Those both sound like good options. I don’t know if I’d be able to sit in a truck or car for that long but it would be nice to get to travel all over and the military could be good to though!:squee:

Id really hope to be doing animation for a job that’s pays. I do it now but it’s because I want to but wanting to do it and getting paid would be a dream come true. 
I’ve done a bit with some groups freelance and tried to get one like from linkdin or whatever and most require college it seems like. I got a callback from this cute kids show and got two interviews but then I screwed it up. :lie:

ten years is a bit down the road maybe I’ll get there by then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully in a better job and financial position for my family within the next ten years.

Edited by StarlightNyars

An even higher level position. I wanna turn heads when I enter this building and I will work as hard as possible to make that happen.
On a serious note I really need to start decorating my space. My cubicle is bare with post it notes everywhere. It's sad looking lol.

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to think that I'll for sure have moved (that should be happening much, much sooner than in ten years). I hope that I'll have found what it I am to do in my life career-wise and I hope I'll have found my partner and have a child.

Given how things have been for the past months/years, I have absolutely no idea, sadly. I wish I could say I knew.... it could be really great, but I feel like it's all just a dream. 10 years ago I would have said I'd be happy now.

• Sad 1