Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element do you associate yourself with?

Discordian

I've had the most connection to fire. Starting it, watching it, getting warm from it. Earth is boring, indifferent to wind, and fearful of water (can't swim lolol).
 Number one,You are the doctor...you are over 1000 year's old,I expect you to swim,also I get that you are connected to Fire when I look at your character,I would say i'm fire but I don't believe in any of that "Star sign" stuff,It's a scam and I hope I don't offend anyone but they are not real 

• 3 months later...

I would definitely identify myself as earth simply because it's my favorite, although I like water as well. Earth is usually characterized by calmness, stubbornness, patience, practicality, and wisdom, which are all attributes I would associate with myself for the most part. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Fire and Water, because I have always liked both of them.

Water: I have always loved the feeling of just being able to be weightless and just glide through the cool waters.

Fire;

I guess water and fire.

Water: I have always loved the fact that i feel weightless in water, aswell as being able to glide through the water with the coolness on my skin.

Fire: I have always been fascinated by the way it just dances on hot coals and stuff. It's so interesting to look at!

Uh, I dunno. Let's see, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and I'm guessing we're using Ice and Lightning as well? I suppose... If I had to choose, I'd go with water.

Like the water in the ocean, I'm pretty calm and laid back (most of the time anyway), and yet, I'm ever-expansive, and if you delve deep enough, you'd see some things you really don't want to :P 

Of course, I always feel so calm and relaxed while in the water. It just feels natural to me, like I could stay in there forever. For sure, water is my element of choice.

(fun fact: I have a friend who calls me Seaweed Brain, and in return I call her Wise Girl. This of course is a reference to Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which I am mentioning here because Percy (aka Seaweed Brain) is the son of the sea god. *nodnodnod*)

I'm clearly water. I'm a Pisces. "The most watery of the water signs" I love being in water and around it. Not to mention I love ships and all the "Scary" sea creatures lurking below.

P.S. I actually enjoy water levels in video games. hah.

I think my element would be Generosity. Wait, it's not that kind of element we're talking about ?

In that case I'd choose wind because I often go on clouds to dream.

• 5 years later...
(edited)

I've always considered myself air element, heck even my sun sign says I'm an air so that should be enough proof. My moon sign being Leo means I also have an association with fire...I can see myself being both honestly, more so air than fire.

I'm just very independent, free-spirited, carefree, unbound, live in the moment happy-go-lucky kind of person who's hard to keep still, and I hate being tied down. So air definitely makes sense for me, more so than fire. (I'm not exactly temperamental.) 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

"I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

Traditionally, I'd associated myself with Air.  

• 2 weeks later...

I identify with fire the most, as I can be passionate and full of energy. Not to mention being temperamental, though it's not as bad as it used to be.