Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element do you associate yourself with?

Discordian

I have a hard time pegging myself with any of the elements, in general.

- I'm not carefree and whispy like air

- The passion of fire affiliation eludes me

- When things go wrong I lack fluidity, ruling out water

I guess earth makes the most sense, since I tend to be rational and think things through before I do anything, even if this hesitation is often my downfall.

Hydrogen

Small, unstable and explosive :3

(jk)

I don't really know actually. Those things don't make much sense for me. I can't associate any of those with a personality. Fire is just fire; water is just water. Nothing more...

Edited by Marshmallow

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I'd associate myself with water, being able to change paths and ways to get where I need to be. Water can be very calm and relaxing too, but can be very destructive.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Water. Free flowing and highly adaptable. Destructive on a much smaller scale and at much slower rate usually (erosion and wood warping) relates to my passive aggressive nature. Oh, and I love rainy days.

I love the wind. I love feedom, I hate to be restrained, told what to do, or stay in one place. I also like to run, I'm actually fairly fast. But fire might be second on the list...

Going by what I do fire, definately fire, but my personality earth. A am very serious and am a rock solid guy. Anyone who tries to mess with me is either stupid or brave.

Earth. I find myself to be a pretty stable and unchanging person, peaceful and generally stoic in personality, large and slow in physique, and not the most prone to fits of random passion. You can generally count on me to be more of a constant than most people.

That's not to say there's not others mixed in. I'm a bit of a trickster when I want to be, so there's the occasional air. Likewise, on the rare occasion that I get mad, I shift completely over to fire. Can't really think of an instance of water, but I'm not really sure what that would be like anyway. huh.png I'm sure it's there.

I'd go with air/wind. I've always loved the wind, ever since I was really young, and would just fly and be free, away from everything and everyone.

Definitely water.  I'm the most relaxed, go-with-the-flow person I know, and people tell me all the time how relaxing I am to be around.

tumblr_m8x16oubho1qeo7cg.gif

• Brohoof 3

I associate myself with the element Water. For as long as I can remember, I have had a deep love for water. I feel as if water is bound to my soul in love at a level that I am not consciously aware of until I stop and think about it. 

Water fascinates me, particularly the ocean. It has a romantic, artistic quality to it that I greatly appreciate. I also associate the ocean with the concepts of infinity and eternity. Often, when imagining realms beyond this physical universe, their primary element is an ocean, generally extending out to infinity in all directions about a centralized location.

• Brohoof 1

Earth without a doubt at 6 feet tall 350 pounds I have been build like a tank since late middle school and my years of weight lifting only reinforced that even more turning me into a bit of a monster. I am fairly easy going most of the time, but can often be very stubborn reluctant to admit when I was wrong.

You calling those "elements" ?

Oh wow.

But yes, I'd say mercury. Always changing, hardly predictable, sometimes dangerous, but beautiful in it's own way

4 deep 6 you? 2 bad.

I think my element is more over the lines of Fire. When your on my good side, I am as cool as water but when you start to irritate me over my unbearable boundaries then I will start to boil like water.

For me, it's Thunder. I'm strong, loyal and never leave my friends hanging. I'm also very brave as well. 

One could say that I'm fire because I'm passionate about things, such as music. But Thunder is the element for me. 

water/air but Im labled as a Fire dragon in the chinese zodiac oddly and im  a cancer in american zodiac but unshure of the elemental signature with it.  I have always preffered cool colors and time. Like winter, and spring. 

In my opinion I've always had a personal connection with the water.

I feel very at home in it, though I don't really like critters touching me XD.

I used to swim for hours when i was a kid, swirling and flipping just relaxing ect, and still coming home from a hard day of work and taking a swim, bath or shower, puts me in a very relaxed calmed state.

I suppose you can say I feel at one with the water.

I also know my zodiac is a fixed water sign so maybe that plays part too.