Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash needs love!

DivineMist1000

I just saw the most hateful and ignorant comment about Rainbow Dash.:glimmer:

"Rainbow Dash... who gives a f___ about her. She's is the worst pony ever and I don't understand how anyone could even think about liking her. She's such a trash character and needs to be tossed out now!"

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that.  Never in my life have I read something so hateful. Show this blasphemer how wrong they are please!

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash punched my mom, stole my lunch money, and did 7/11

Spoiler

The sad part is that someone out there probably actually believes this 

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash is excellent, awesome, cool, and spectacular!  Heck, she's even better than that!  Look inside this spoiler if you need proof!

Spoiler

Rainbow%20Dash%20looking%20cool%20in%20f

Image credit: Derpibooru

And if you think that's cool, just wait until MLPF goes back to color!  

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Summer Storm said:

Rainbow Dash is excellent, awesome, cool, and spectacular!  Heck, she's even better than that!  Look inside this spoiler if you need proof!

Reveal hidden contents

Rainbow%20Dash%20looking%20cool%20in%20f

Image credit: Derpibooru

And if you think that's cool, just wait until MLPF goes back to color!  

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

RD thanks you for the love! Now she wants to give hugs to you

IMG_0476.PNG

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

To all who commented on this post... Guess what? That quote on the first post... it wasn't real, I just made it up to test how much everyone loved Rainbow Dash. And all of you passed with flying colors

Like I need an excuse to give her some lovin' :wub:

But I have seen posts like that before. Maybe not quite as abrasive as that.

• Brohoof 2

Believe me. I’ve seen worse.

Rainbow isn’t my favorite character, but I don’t believe I have any characters I actually hate in MLP. There’s a couple of minor ones I’ve found annoying, but I don’t actively hate any.

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Believe me. I’ve seen worse.

Rainbow isn’t my favorite character, but I don’t believe I have any characters I actually hate in MLP. There’s a couple of minor ones I’ve found annoying, but I don’t actively hate any.

Hate is such a strong word, but the only character I don't like that much is Rarity

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DivineLuna1000 said:

Hate is such a strong word, but the only character I don't like that much is Rarity

Haha! Oh really? You’re certainly a rarity (pardon the pun) on these forums then, my friend. This place is crawling with Rarity fans. She’s my favorite of the Mane 6 as well.

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Haha! Oh really? You’re certainly a rarity (pardon the pun) on these forums then, my friend. This place is crawling with Rarity fans. She’s my favorite of the Mane 6 as well.

Well if you like her than don't take my words into account, but... eh she's just not very interesting to me and she's always a drama queen. And for the one who has the Element of Generosity, she seems to only care about herself a lot more

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DivineLuna1000 said:

Well if you like her than don't take my words into account, but... eh she's just not very interesting to me and she's always a drama queen. And for the one who has the Element of Generosity, she seems to only care about herself a lot more

You’ll notice while watching the show that all of the Mane Six go against their Elements pretty regularly. They’re autonomous individuals, and not bound by any force to act a certain way. Therefore, they make mistakes.

They represent their elements when it’s the most important for them to, but it’s not hard wired into them like programming.

10 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Zephyr comes close. Maybe I might've felt a little protective :P, but comeon, that was pretty much textbook harassment.

Eh, his flirting wasn’t so bad. His self-inflated ego about it was annoying though. But even he didn’t annoy me that much, because he always got what was coming to him (I mean, come on, Rainbow jolts him with lightning and it was hilarious) and he snapped out of it a bit by the end.

Meanwhile, there are some obnoxious minor characters that just keep right on being obnoxious for a joke with no comeuppance or growth. At least for most of them though, we only have to see them once.

Edited by ShadOBabe

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

You’ll notice while watching the show that all of the Mane Six go against their Elements pretty regularly. They’re autonomous individuals, and not bound by any force to act a certain way. Therefore, they make mistakes.

They represent their elements when it’s the most important for them to, but it’s not hard wired into them like programming.

The Mane 6 are ROBOTS?!!:lostit:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Venomous said:

RainbowDash is actually least favorite main character. She is a bit too arrogant for my taste.

This is where I have to disagree. It's this personality that I love. People says she is arrgoant, sure she has a massive ego but that is what makes her a stand out character from other characters like pink pony that jumps around or white horse that likes dresses.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, TwilySparky said:

This is where I have to disagree. It's this personality that I love. People says she is arrgoant, sure she has a massive ego but that is what makes her a stand out character from other characters like pink pony that jumps around or white horse that likes dresses.

I can understand where you're coming from but I suppose she just left too bad of an impression on me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, DivineBlood1000 said:

I just saw the most hateful and ignorant comment about Rainbow Dash.:glimmer:

"Rainbow Dash... who gives a f___ about her. She's is the worst pony ever and I don't understand how anyone could even think about liking her. She's such a trash character and needs to be tossed out now!"

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that.  Never in my life have I read something so hateful. Show this blasphemer how wrong they are please!

Where did you see that comment?