Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 12/4/2018 at 10:40 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Cosmic could only laugh at Snow's remark and smirked at his enemies. "Sure, but only if I can do that when we take you down!" Frozen adjusted his glasses with his hoof, while raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Oh, really? Well, then I'd honestly like to see you try. We aren't afraid of you two. Even if you stop us, then what would that solve? You're team will lose and you'll be up the creek without a paddle." Frozen looked to Cosmic, while Cosmic returned the gaze. Just the look in their eyes meant that they knew what to do. The two didn't notice Draco as they were too focused on Snow. Some of the constellations took notice as they tried to stop Draco. However, they probably weren't quick enough to stop the plan that Draco had thought of. Frozen dashed forward and pulled back a hoof to punch Snow. The ebony Pegasus threw the punch, but aimed a few inches to the side to create a feint.

"Fighting us in the wilderness won't change much, regardless of outcome it solves nothing. Lotus will just replace us with the next fools who willingly step up to risk their lives for gold... as will your team" Frostflame saw his opening, the fool dared to strike first. He quickly swatted Frozen's hoof away, while simultaneously thrusting the paralysis knife into the Pegasus.

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade grunted as she was struck and sent hurtling toward the spectators. She gritted her teeth as she tried to recover, twitching her wing.

Come on, come on... don't tell me he dislodged it!

She grabbed the tips of her wings and gave it a sharp yank, nearly yelling out in pain as the wing snapped back into place, just in time for her to swoop over the audience.

I hate doing that...

When Jade recovered and started flying near the top of the stadium, Cumulus came charging down shoulder first and covered in flames. "Block this!"

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

"Fighting us in the wilderness won't change much, regardless of outcome it solves nothing. Lotus will just replace us with the next fools who willingly step up to risk their lives for gold... as will your team" Frostflame saw his opening, the fool dared to strike first. He quickly swatted Frozen's hoof away, while simultaneously thrusting the paralysis knife into the Pegasus.

Frozen smirked and nearly chuckled at Snow's remark. "Oh, please. Fighting in the wilderness changes everything. We mapped out the entire are when we got here a few days ago. Once we got the word to attack, we made sure to know our suroundings. So, we're sorry, but you're in trouble." Cosmic and Frozen ignored the last comment as they knew they wouldn't be replaced. 'We'll be saved and we'll gain our dreams. These fools will lose and pay the price!' Cosmic thought as he was ready to follow up on the feint. Frozen was momentarily surprised as Snow swatted the hoof away, but he kept up on the battle plan. What he didn't expect was Snow to use the paralysis knife. As he was hit, Frozen fell towards the ground and slid. He gripped his arm as he felt pain from the attack. "My body...it's feeling numb. W-What did you do?" Frozen struggled to look up at Snow with a furious look upon his face. Cosmic ignored his teammate as he continued to follow up with the punch to Snow's face.

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

When Jade recovered and started flying near the top of the stadium, Cumulus came charging down shoulder first and covered in flames. "Block this!"

Jade narrowed her eyes. Normally she wouldn't be fast enough to dodge such a fast attack.

Her aura channelled from her hooves and her wings began to glow with power. With one flap, she hurtled away from Cumulus's attack, just inches away.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade narrowed her eyes. Normally she wouldn't be fast enough to dodge such a fast attack.

Her aura channelled from her hooves and her wings began to glow with power. With one flap, she hurtled away from Cumulus's attack, just inches away.

Cumulus had to use some heavy flaps to stop his momentum from crashing him into the top of the stadium. Damn near suicidal to underestimate that one. I'm gonna have to break out my serious moves for this one. 

He flexed his wings, accompanied by a burst of flames before he darted back at Jade like a bullet, aiming to pin her against the wall. When he got into his full stride, he had speeds that could make a wonderbolt jealous. The faster he went the more energy he could generate. Jade would need to find a way to stop his momentum.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus had to use some heavy flaps to stop his momentum from crashing him into the top of the stadium. Damn near suicidal to underestimate that one. I'm gonna have to break out my serious moves for this one. 

He flexed his wings, accompanied by a burst of flames before he darted back at Jade like a bullet, aiming to pin her against the wall. When he got into his full stride, he had speeds that could make a wonderbolt jealous. The faster he went the more energy he could generate. Jade would need to find a way to stop his momentum.

Jade's wings continued to glow as she awaited Cumulus's next move. She couldn't afford to be reckless; she needed a way to stop his momentum.

When he shot toward her, she couldn't plan a reaction in time, only act on instinct. She flapped her wings to send wind against him, hopefully to at least slow him down.

2 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's wings continued to glow as she awaited Cumulus's next move. She couldn't afford to be reckless; she needed a way to stop his momentum.

When he shot toward her, she couldn't plan a reaction in time, only act on instinct. She flapped her wings to send wind against him, hopefully to at least slow him down.

Cumulus crossed his front legs and gritted his teeth as he flew through the gust of wind. The drag slowed him down enough to cool his flames, but his crossed hooves still crashed into Jade's chest and pushed her back into the wall above the back row of the audience.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus crossed his front legs and gritted his teeth as he flew through the gust of wind. The drag slowed him down enough to cool his flames, but his crossed hooves still crashed into Jade's chest and pushed her back into the wall above the back row of the audience.

Jade grunted as she slammed into the wall, pinned against it by Cumulus's hooves. She gritted her teeth as she glared defiantly into his eyes.

Then she blinked.

He's not moving!

She reared her hind hooves in an attempt to buck him off her. If her plan worked, she could throw him into the wall where she had impacted, leaving him open for a flurry of kicks.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade grunted as she slammed into the wall, pinned against it by Cumulus's hooves. She gritted her teeth as she glared defiantly into his eyes.

Then she blinked.

He's not moving!

She reared her hind hooves in an attempt to buck him off her. If her plan worked, she could throw him into the wall where she had impacted, leaving him open for a flurry of kicks.

Cumulus rolled back from the kick, letting out a grunt as he tried to rebalance himself, but he wasn't able to rebalance himself before Jade came at him with a flurry of blows. He crossed his front legs into an X to defend his core. He was able to block her kicks, but he was forced onto the defensive so much that he couldn't counterattack or fly off to recover for risk of letting one of her kicks land.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus rolled back from the kick, letting out a grunt as he tried to rebalance himself, but he wasn't able to rebalance himself before Jade came at him with a flurry of blows. He crossed his front legs into an X to defend his core. He was able to block her kicks, but he was forced onto the defensive so much that he couldn't counterattack or fly off to recover for risk of letting one of her kicks land.

Jade growled and kept up her strikes, attacking from any possible angle she could manage. If she could keep this up, she might be able to finish off the match.

This is it, I have him cornered! One good shot should do it.

5 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade growled and kept up her strikes, attacking from any possible angle she could manage. If she could keep this up, she might be able to finish off the match.

This is it, I have him cornered! One good shot should do it.

Tricis narrowed her eyes watching the fight. While flying, Cumulus has the greater speed, but it seems like Jade is faster with her hooves. But that's not going to matter if she keeps playing nice.

Cumulus gritted his teeth and followed Jade's movements to block each strike. Damn, the bird's crazy quick! Not soft by the hoof either. If she had that sword of hers out, I might not even be able to block!

He saw an opening when Jade wound up for a stronger blow. He ducked and zipped backward to get some distance from her. Once he started flying again, his flames were renewed. "Ol-right, I'll make you a deal!" He said, pointing to Jade. "You pull out your stops and show me all you got, and I'll show you mine. You been light-tappin this!"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis narrowed her eyes watching the fight. While flying, Cumulus has the greater speed, but it seems like Jade is faster with her hooves. But that's not going to matter if she keeps playing nice.

Cumulus gritted his teeth and followed Jade's movements to block each strike. Damn, the bird's crazy quick! Not soft by the hoof either. If she had that sword of hers out, I might not even be able to block!

He saw an opening when Jade wound up for a stronger blow. He ducked and zipped backward to get some distance from her. Once he started flying again, his flames were renewed. "Ol-right, I'll make you a deal!" He said, pointing to Jade. "You pull out your stops and show me all you got, and I'll show you mine. You been light-tappin this!"

Jade spun a turn from missing her strong kick, and turned to face Cumulus. His flames burned stronger again.

She cricked her neck upon hearing his offer, and slammed her hooves together, the aura blazing in all four legs. "Very well."

She glared up at her fellow Pegasus. "All out on both sides, no holding back!"

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade spun a turn from missing her strong kick, and turned to face Cumulus. His flames burned stronger again.

She cricked her neck upon hearing his offer, and slammed her hooves together, the aura blazing in all four legs. "Very well."

She glared up at her fellow Pegasus. "All out on both sides, no holding back!"

"Everything and I said everything Lotus!" Cumulus said, pointing at Jade's sword. "Don't you worry none, I'm breaking out something sharp as well!"

Cumulus started spinning from the prone position, forming a drill of flames around him like before, but this time he charged for longer, creating a gale force warm winds that could be felt throughout the stadium.

• Brohoof 1

"Everything and I said everything Lotus!" Cumulus said, pointing at Jade's sword. "Don't you worry none, I'm breaking out something sharp as well!"

Cumulus started spinning from the prone position, forming a drill of flames around him like before, but this time he charged for longer, creating a gale force warm winds that could be felt throughout the stadium.

Jade scowled in challenge and drew her sword. She had to stop worrying about using it against him; it was clear he could take it.

She flapped her wings to try and keep her position against the gale, and positioned herself with her blade, ready to move when he was.

53 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade scowled in challenge and drew her sword. She had to stop worrying about using it against him; it was clear he could take it.

She flapped her wings to try and keep her position against the gale, and positioned herself with her blade, ready to move when he was.

She hasn't tried to match me at full speed. Even if she uses her sword to block, she doesn't have the concentration to stop my momentum. That would take years of intensive training.

Cumulus sped up his spinning and then shot straight at Jade with sonic speeds like flaming missile aiming for her center.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

She hasn't tried to match me at full speed. Even if she uses her sword to block, she doesn't have the concentration to stop my momentum. That would take years of intensive training.

Cumulus sped up his spinning and then shot straight at Jade with sonic speeds like flaming missile aiming for her center.

Jade spread her aura to her wings and flapped, using the power to shoot upward from the flaming missile attack. At top speed, she swooped through the air and dived at Cumulus, hoof reeled back.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade spread her aura to her wings and flapped, using the power to shoot upward from the flaming missile attack. At top speed, she swooped through the air and dived at Cumulus, hoof reeled back.

Cumulus flapped his wings and charged at her as well, coating more enchanted flames around his body as he crossed his front legs in front of himself. If Jade had her sword out in front, she could attempt to block him like she did before, but he was moving at his highest possible speed this time, ready to give it his all into this attack. He had his hooves out front ready to block the blade and hopefully break right through it.

• Brohoof 1

Cumulus flapped his wings and charged at her as well, coating more enchanted flames around his body as he crossed his front legs in front of himself. If Jade had her sword out in front, she could attempt to block him like she did before, but he was moving at his highest possible speed this time, ready to give it his all into this attack. He had his hooves out front ready to block the blade and hopefully break right through it.

Jade scowled and gritted her teeth as Cumulus charged at her. She momentarily considered raising her sword to block.

No, I've held back enough. Time to take the fight to him!

She kept charging, her reeled back leg extending as she span, preparing to meet him halfway.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade scowled and gritted her teeth as Cumulus charged at her. She momentarily considered raising her sword to block.

No, I've held back enough. Time to take the fight to him!

She kept charging, her reeled back leg extending as she span, preparing to meet him halfway.

Cumulus's eyes widened. He was sure she would have her sword readied. 

She's going to meet me without blocking? The tosser's lost her mind! Headbutting a flaming wall - no-one does!

He uncrossed his hooves and held them out straight right before the two collided.

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

As Cosmic threw a punch to Snow, he thought he had seen something out of the corner of his eye. He saw that it was Draco, who was sending a kick right at the green unicorn. He raised an eyebrow as he could just easily teleport out of the way. What he didn't understand was that Draco was aiming for his horn, so he couldn't use any spells. His eyes widened as he tried to move his face in a different direction. He felt the impact of the kick and skidded back a few inches. Cosmic gritted his teeth and was seething with anger. He placed a hoof to his forehead and winced. His horn was broken, but it was cracked from Draco's kick. The constellations were fading in and out of existence from Cosmic's horn being damaged. He tried to charge up a spell, but the magic seemed a little faulty. "So, you're trying to take out my ability to use magic, huh? Well, dream on! I am not going to lose to either of you two!" He exclaims, while preparing to charge up a spell.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus's eyes widened. He was sure she would have her sword readied. 

She's going to meet me without blocking? The tosser's lost her mind! Headbutting a flaming wall - no-one does!

He uncrossed his hooves and held them out straight right before the two collided.

You wanted no holding back? Well this is it!

Jade spun as she neared Cumulus, her fiery hooves ready to collide with his.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

You wanted no holding back? Well this is it!

Jade spun as she neared Cumulus, her fiery hooves ready to collide with his.

The two collided in a spectacle of red and orange light. Cumulus' flaming hooves crashed against Jade's red glowing hooves while sparks flew in every direction. The two pegasi stopped their momentum in the clash as it became a competition of who had the greater strength. Flumes of flames shot off of Cumulus's body, creating small burns on Jade's face and legs.

"It looks like it's coming down to a question of who has more raw power, and that means a light show!" Topaz announced, "and these auras are like a solar eclipse, you really shouldn't look directly at them!"

It seemed like Cumulus was winning. He flapped his wings and pushed against Jade, gritting his teeth as his flames billowed.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The two collided in a spectacle of red and orange light. Cumulus' flaming hooves crashed against Jade's red glowing hooves while sparks flew in every direction. The two pegasi stopped their momentum in the clash as it became a competition of who had the greater strength. Flumes of flames shot off of Cumulus's body, creating small burns on Jade's face and legs.

"It looks like it's coming down to a question of who has more raw power, and that means a light show!" Topaz announced, "and these auras are like a solar eclipse, you really shouldn't look directly at them!"

It seemed like Cumulus was winning. He flapped his wings and pushed against Jade, gritting his teeth as his flames billowed.

Jade flapped her own wings and pushed back against Cumulus, trying to cancel out the momentum. She shook sweat from her face and gritted her teeth, trying to ignore the burns growing on her body.

He's not moving. This is my chance!

She swung her hind hooves up toward him, in an attempt to get an attack in while his speed had died down.

23 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade flapped her own wings and pushed back against Cumulus, trying to cancel out the momentum. She shook sweat from her face and gritted her teeth, trying to ignore the burns growing on her body.

He's not moving. This is my chance!

She swung her hind hooves up toward him, in an attempt to get an attack in while his speed had died down.

Cumulus felt the strength leave his body. When Jade let go of his hooves to turn around for a kick, he tried to swing at her, but the flames around his leg faded. He blinked in confusion just before she delivered a kick to his chest. Red light overpowered the glow of his flames before his armor of flames shattered like glass, leaving him suddenly defenseless. The pegasus was shot back in a straight line toward the opposite side of the stadium, crashing into a wall above the stands.

Tricis smiled at her student. Cumulus is strong, but he failed to concentrate his strength. The potential of a magical attack can only be truly realized when it's concentrated with magical aptitude. With less energy, Jade was able to overpower him by tuning her attack into a single point.

"Another shocking turn-around!" Topaz announced. "It looks like Cumulus is down! I'm starting a ten-count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1