Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

47 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus felt the strength leave his body. When Jade let go of his hooves to turn around for a kick, he tried to swing at her, but the flames around his leg faded. He blinked in confusion just before she delivered a kick to his chest. Red light overpowered the glow of his flames before his armor of flames shattered like glass, leaving him suddenly defenseless. The pegasus was shot back in a straight line toward the opposite side of the stadium, crashing into a wall above the stands.

Tricis smiled at her student. Cumulus is strong, but he failed to concentrate his strength. The potential of a magical attack can only be truly realized when it's concentrated with magical aptitude. With less energy, Jade was able to overpower him by tuning her attack into a single point.

"Another shocking turn-around!" Topaz announced. "It looks like Cumulus is down! I'm starting a ten-count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Jade relaxed her muscles slightly, panting as she hovered in the air to recuperate. Cumulus was strong; his flames had left a few stinging burns on her body, singing some strands of her fur on her face and legs.

She stared at the wall Cumulus crashed into, gasping for air as she prepared herself for a recovery from her opponent.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade relaxed her muscles slightly, panting as she hovered in the air to recuperate. Cumulus was strong; his flames had left a few stinging burns on her body, singing some strands of her fur on her face and legs.

She stared at the wall Cumulus crashed into, gasping for air as she prepared herself for a recovery from her opponent.

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

Jade saw the rubble shift as a cloud of dust dissipated. Cumulus was slowly standing back up, his legs shaking weakly. He had a smile on his face, but Jade could barely make it out from that distance. "That's the... best you have?" he asked, taking a step forward. "Come and have a go if you think you're on enough..."

He slipped from consciousness and fell down face first.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade saw the rubble shift as a cloud of dust dissipated. Cumulus was slowly standing back up, his legs shaking weakly. He had a smile on his face, but Jade could barely make it out from that distance. "That's the... best you have?" he asked, taking a step forward. "Come and have a go if you think you're on enough..."

He slipped from consciousness and fell down face first.

Jade tensed herself when Cumulus got himself out of the rubble. She couldn't help but return the smile; despite his being a criminal, she enjoyed fighting him.

She gestured with her hoof for him to come at her... then faltered when he fell on his face.

She blinked confusedly, and gave a puzzled look to Topaz.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/15/2018 at 11:10 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade tensed herself when Cumulus got himself out of the rubble. She couldn't help but return the smile; despite his being a criminal, she enjoyed fighting him.

She gestured with her hoof for him to come at her... then faltered when he fell on his face.

She blinked confusedly, and gave a puzzled look to Topaz.

@reader8363

The crowd started booing and shouting angrily. 

"Team Lockdown is PATHETIC! There's only one of them left!"

"I can't believe what's happening! Team Lotus must be cheating!"

"Well, that's a knockout, folks." Topaz said, ready to shield herself from any hurled trash. "That leaves only Zerra on team Lockdown!"

Tricis waited for Jade to lower herself back on the ring. "Stay alert, you still have one more fight. I'm impressed with how much you've improved but you can't become complacent."

As Zerra stepped onto the stage, Cumulus was picked up and taken off by one of the guards, but he stopped as they walked near Jade and spoke to her weakly. "I tell ya what, that was a cracking fight! I'll be fighting you again, I think, but first you're gonna have to beat Rokata. Don't you go losing to him after I lost to you! That'd be a might embarrassing for me!" The guard pulled on him to force him to keep walking. "Tell ya what, I'll be sure to break out before your finals so I can be here to watch you fight him! Haha!"

Big Shot appeared in the door behind Zerra looking disheveled and angry. "I don't know what kind of operation you're running right now, but you cannot lose this fight against Jade!" He ordered. "After the betting and paying off the committee, I spent my whole damn fortune on this fight!"

Zerra looked over her shoulder and scoffed. "Well, if you don't want to take a risk, just use your influence one more time. We can win without even having to fight."

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @reader8363

Dynamo had kept quiet to recover, while watching the fight with interest. He was surprised, yet impressed with the abilities Cumulus had possessed. Being able to use flames as energy was no small feat. He smirked at Jade's idea to use water to get rid of the flames, but frowned as his fire wasn't ordinary. As they both agreed to not hold back, Dynamo sighed, before chuckling slightly. 'I guess they're done warming up. Now the fight will really get underway.' He thought as the two went full power. As the two clashed in the air, the blue unicorn threw a hoof over his eyes. The bright light was blinding, but he tried to make out what was happening. As the clash had ended in Jade's favor, he saw Cumulus, who had crashed into the wall above the stands. He narrowed his eyes as he waited for the Pegasus to stand back up. What he didn't expect was Cumulus to stand up, but to only fall forward and losing the match.

"I guess he used too much energy, or he lost concentration on his attack. Either way, I'm glad Jade was able to get the win." He smiled as he looked to his captain of the team, who seemed to be exhausted. "It looks like she's reached the limit. I hope she'll be able to take down Zerra." He muttered as Cumulus and Jade were conversing with each other. Just before Cumulus was taken away, Dynamo mustered the strength to call out to him. "Hey, Cumulus! That was a pretty cool fight. If you are ever given the opportunity, then I'd like to fight you in the future." He says as Zerra had taken her position on the ring.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The crowd started booing and shouting angrily. 

"Team Lockdown is PATHETIC! There's only one of them left!"

"I can't believe what's happening! Team Lotus must be cheating!"

"Well, that's a knockout, folks." Topaz said, ready to shield herself from any hurled trash. "That leaves only Zerra on team Lockdown!"

Tricis waited for Jade to lower herself back on the ring. "Stay alert, you still have one more fight. I'm impressed with how much you've improved but you can't become complacent."

As Zerra stepped onto the stage, Cumulus was picked up and taken off by one of the guards, but he stopped as they walked near Jade and spoke to her weakly. "I tell ya what, that was a cracking fight! I'll be fighting you again, I think, but first you're gonna have to beat Rokata. Don't you go losing to him after I lost to him, that'd be a might embarrassing for me!" The guard pulled on him to force him to keep walking. "Tell ya what, I'll be sure to break out before your finals so I can be here to watch you fight him! Haha!"

Big Shot appeared in the door behind Zerra looking disheveled and angry. "I don't know what kind of operation you're running right now, but you cannot lose this fight against Jade!" He ordered. "After the betting and paying off the committee, I spent my whole damn fortune on this fight!"

Zerra looked over her shoulder and scoffed. "Well, if you don't want to take a risk, just use your influence one more time. We can win without even having to fight."

Jade slowly lowered herself down to the ring and listened to Tricis's advice. She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Thank you. And don't worry. I can still keep going."

Granted, her hooves were starting to ache and the burns on her body stung, but she still felt ready to fight.

She looked at Cumulus as he passed, and she couldn't help but smile at his words. "You were quite strong yourself, and I'll be sure not to disappoint you. I'll keep an eye out for you in the crowd." He was a criminal, but he certainly had some charm.

She turned her attention to Zerra and stretched her neck, giving herself a little shake as she stared at the mare from her side of the ring. Jade was hurting, but some sore muscles and burns never stopped her before.

Captain vs Captain. Here we go.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/14/2018 at 3:28 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

As Cosmic threw a punch to Snow, he thought he had seen something out of the corner of his eye. He saw that it was Draco, who was sending a kick right at the green unicorn. He raised an eyebrow as he could just easily teleport out of the way. What he didn't understand was that Draco was aiming for his horn, so he couldn't use any spells. His eyes widened as he tried to move his face in a different direction. He felt the impact of the kick and skidded back a few inches. Cosmic gritted his teeth and was seething with anger. He placed a hoof to his forehead and winced. His horn was broken, but it was cracked from Draco's kick. The constellations were fading in and out of existence from Cosmic's horn being damaged. He tried to charge up a spell, but the magic seemed a little faulty. "So, you're trying to take out my ability to use magic, huh? Well, dream on! I am not going to lose to either of you two!" He exclaims, while preparing to charge up a spell.

"Its an enchanted knife, pretty neat huh? If this thing so much as pricks you, you're gonna be stuck for awhile until it comes out." Frostflame knew Cosmic would try to defend his friend, but he didn't need to do anything, Draco already had that under control. He searched though his bag, for anything he could use to restrain Frozen... in case he some how managed to break free. He found something, and began tying Frozen's hooves and wings, once he felt he was restrained he removed the knife, giving Frozen control again. "Don't worry, friend this blade is tiny and shouldn't leave any scars. I had originally planed on pawning it off, lucky me I decided to hold onto it." Frostflame knew so long as he stood near Frozen, Cosmic wouldn't dare cast something that could hurt his friend. "Come now, O'mally I took down one of them, I'll let you have the honor for this one" He said as he dragged Frozen out of harms way.

@Snow Frostflame@Dynamo Pad

"The fight's already done," Draco stated cryptically. He could see the crack on the horn on Cosmic. He just smile as he knew channeling so much more magic into a horn damaged could damage it more so he taunted "Come on you prick you think that much power can take me down?" Draco asked with a grin on his face. "You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with your aim,"

9 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade slowly lowered herself down to the ring and listened to Tricis's advice. She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Thank you. And don't worry. I can still keep going."

Granted, her hooves were starting to ache and the burns on her body stung, but she still felt ready to fight.

She looked at Cumulus as he passed, and she couldn't help but smile at his words. "You were quite strong yourself, and I'll be sure not to disappoint you. I'll keep an eye out for you in the crowd." He was a criminal, but he certainly had some charm.

She turned her attention to Zerra and stretched her neck, giving herself a little shake as she stared at the mare from her side of the ring. Jade was hurting, but some sore muscles and burns never stopped her before.

Captain vs Captain. Here we go.

@reader8363

Zerra stood off across from Jade with a knowing smirk. "I'm sorry to tell you this," she said, "But you're going to lose before you can even lay a hoof on me."

Topaz announced, "Okay, Jade Lotus versus Zera Stormblade, begin!"

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Zerra stood off across from Jade with a knowing smirk. "I'm sorry to tell you this," she said, "But you're going to lose before you can even lay a hoof on me."

Topaz announced, "Okay, Jade Lotus versus Zera Stormblade, begin!"

Jade narrowed her eyes and dragged her hoof softly on the floor. "We'll see about that."

She took a defensive stance, waiting for Zerra's first move. She wanted to learn how Zerra fought before moving in.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade narrowed her eyes and dragged her hoof softly on the floor. "We'll see about that."

She took a defensive stance, waiting for Zerra's first move. She wanted to learn how Zerra fought before moving in.

Zerra stood up straight with her wings folded and waited for Jade to come at her first. "By all means, prove me wrong."

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

"Its an enchanted knife, pretty neat huh? If this thing so much as pricks you, you're gonna be stuck for awhile until it comes out." Frostflame knew Cosmic would try to defend his friend, but he didn't need to do anything, Draco already had that under control. He searched though his bag, for anything he could use to restrain Frozen... in case he some how managed to break free. He found something, and began tying Frozen's hooves and wings, once he felt he was restrained he removed the knife, giving Frozen control again. "Don't worry, friend this blade is tiny and shouldn't leave any scars. I had originally planed on pawning it off, lucky me I decided to hold onto it." Frostflame knew so long as he stood near Frozen, Cosmic wouldn't dare cast something that could hurt his friend. "Come now, O'mally I took down one of them, I'll let you have the honor for this one" He said as he dragged Frozen out of harms way.

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame@Dynamo Pad

"The fight's already done," Draco stated cryptically. He could see the crack on the horn on Cosmic. He just smile as he knew channeling so much more magic into a horn damaged could damage it more so he taunted "Come on you prick you think that much power can take me down?" Draco asked with a grin on his face. "You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with your aim,"

Frozen couldn't help, but nod in agreement. All the while processing the information that was being told to him. "W-Well, then I guess I've been caught, huh? I didn't think to have a backup plan for this." He says as Snow walked over to him and was being tied up. As the paralyzing knife was taken away, Frozen felt the effects of the paralysis had dissipated. He sighed as he tried to break free of the ropes. "No wonder they call you an assassin. You really know how to capture or take down your enemies. However, these ropes are nothing. I'll figure out a way to get out of this mess." He grinned, but in reality, he was stuck. He was tied up and he couldn't get free. He knew he would have to rely on Cosmic to help him get out of this situation.

Cosmic snarled at the mention of this fight being over. 'This is the end? No! I won't lose. Not until I have my revenge. I won't let these two fools get in my way!' His eyes darted around him to figure out how to regain any sort of advantage. His eyes stopped on Frozen, who was tied up and rendered useless by Snow. He looked back to Draco and grinned at his remark. "You're right. I don't have enough strength to take you down. However, I can't say the same for Snow!" He exclaimed as he quickly fired a powerful laser spell at Snow and Frozen. 

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Zerra stood up straight with her wings folded and waited for Jade to come at her first. "By all means, prove me wrong."

Jade's hooves itched to get at Zerra and start the fight, but her conscience kept her where she stood.

This could be another trick. This team has proven they're not above underhoofed tactics.

"Come forth and I'll show you."

6 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's hooves itched to get at Zerra and start the fight, but her conscience kept her where she stood.

This could be another trick. This team has proven they're not above underhoofed tactics.

"Come forth and I'll show you."

Topaz looked at Zerra and Jade impatiently. "Um, fighters? You know the fight has started, ri-"

"Stop the fight immediately!" The female voice on the loudspeakers ordered.

"Of course..." Topaz muttered. Zerra smirked at Jade knowingly.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Topaz looked at Zerra and Jade impatiently. "Um, fighters? You know the fight has started, ri-"

@reader8363

As the next fight was about to begin, Dynamo looked on as it was captain against captain. Neither side had made a move, but Dynamo could see why. Each side wanted to see what the other would do. 'Seeing how weakened Jade is, it's no wonder she wants to fight with caution. We don't know much about Zerra, but we need to keep watch of our opponent's abilities.' He thought as Topaz tried to get the captain's to fight. The gaming unicorn's ears perked as the committee addressed everyone in the stadium. He thought he had seen Zerra smirk, which caused him to narrow his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. What in Equestria are they trying to do this time?" He was informed earlier from Rose that the committee made him fight, while he was unconscious. While it bothered him, he knew it couldn't have been helped. He just wondered what the reason to stop the fight was now. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

Rose sighed as the fight ended and started gulp down her drink, then the loudspeakers yelled out. She spewed the alcohol out, and coughed a bit. She yelled, "What is the meaning of this now?"

The rest of the crowd became as restless as Rose, screaming out complaints about how the fight was interrupted.

"Now now! I'm sure the tournament committee has a perfectly good reason for this interruption!" Topaz said nervously. "Huh?" she looked up at the projector screen on the west wall of the stadium as it flickered on, normally it was only used to display scores.

The screen flashed white and then started playing a video clip from Jade's match with cumulus. It showed Cumulus charging at her with his legs crossed and crashing into her chest, slamming her into the wall behind her. The clipped paused.

"The rules state that a fighter is out of the ring when they touch a solid surface other than the ring itself. At this point, Jade Lotus was considered out of the ring." The announcer explained.

"But... they tell me not to interrupt ariel fights with technicalities like that..." Topaz muttered quietly.

Some of the audience members muttered about the ruling. "Have you ever seen a call like that?"

"No, they usually wait until a fighter is incapacitated to start a countdown."

"Didn't something similar happen in the Spirit Warriors' fight yesterday? No one started a countdown for that."

"Who cares? Team Lotus is finished!"

The announcer spoke again, "For this reason, the tournament committee has unanimously decided that the last fight be a double loss. Therefore Jade Lotus is ineligible to fight."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade's ears pricked up at the announcement, and she rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Now what?"

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

The rest of the crowd became as restless as Rose, screaming out complaints about how the fight was interrupted.

"Now now! I'm sure the tournament committee has a perfectly good reason for this interruption!" Topaz said nervously. "Huh?" she looked up at the projector screen on the west wall of the stadium as it flickered on, normally it was only used to display scores.

The screen flashed white and then started playing a video clip from Jade's match with cumulus. It showed Cumulus charging at her with his legs crossed and crashing into her chest, slamming her into the wall behind her. The clipped paused.

"The rules state that a fighter is out of the ring when they touch a solid surface other than the ring itself. At this point, Jade Lotus was considered out of the ring." The announcer explained.

"But... they tell me not to interrupt ariel fights with technicalities like that..." Topaz muttered quietly.

Some of the audience members muttered about the ruling. "Have you ever seen a call like that?"

"No, they usually wait until a fighter is incapacitated to start a countdown."

"Didn't something similar happen in the Spirit Warriors' fight yesterday? No one started a countdown for that."

"Who cares? Team Lotus is finished!"

The announcer spoke again, "For this reason, the tournament committee has unanimously decided that the last fight be a double loss. Therefore Jade Lotus is ineligible to fight."

Jade wasn't even enraged at this announcement; instead, she was silent. She lowered her head.

Just as I suspected, another dirty trick. These ponies are so intent on keeping me out of this fight.

A few moments passed. She raised her head, showing Zerra a dark smirk. She wasn't sure why this Team Lockdown was so eager to get her out of the way, but she could at least have some fun with it by goading them.

"Don't want to fight me after I defeated two of your friends in a row? Is that why you're so desperate to hide behind these technicalities?"

She was at the brink of laughing. Her hooves glowed with a fiery red aura.

"You don't just want an easy win. You cowards are scared of me."

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Jade's ears pricked up at the announcement, and she rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Now what?"

Jade wasn't even enraged at this announcement; instead, she was silent. She lowered her head.

Just as I suspected, another dirty trick. These ponies are so intent on keeping me out of this fight.

A few moments passed. She raised her head, showing Zerra a dark smirk. She wasn't sure why this Team Lockdown was so eager to get her out of the way, but she could at least have some fun with it by goading them.

"Don't want to fight me after I defeated two of your friends in a row? Is that why you're so desperate to hide behind these technicalities?"

She was at the brink of laughing. Her hooves glowed with a fiery red aura.

"You don't just want an easy win. You cowards are scared of me."

Big Shot watched her goading from his booth, holding a glass of scotch. "You can say whatever you want, Jade, it won't change a thing! You don't get to push around ponies like us anymore!" He took a drink and sat down in front of the observation window. "Who needs hardened criminals? I beat this whole damn team by myself! Now all I have to do is figure out which trick I like more. The Assassins that took out half their team, or the corrupt rulings against Jade and her friends. Hehehe, I'll have plenty of time to think about it when I'm rolling in green."

@reader8363

"It doesn't really matter what you think," Zerra said, "the fact of the matter is that you've lost." She turned to Topaz and pointed to her. "What are you waiting for, Topaz? Bestow our team with the victory."

"But..."

"Clearly team Lotus has no one left able to fight. This round is over."

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"It doesn't really matter what you think," Zerra said, "the fact of the matter is that you've lost." She turned to Topaz and pointed to her. "What are you waiting for, Topaz? Bestow our team with the victory."

"But..."

"Clearly team Lotus has no one left able to fight. This round is over."

Jade turned her attention back to Zerra, and snickered. "You can elect yourself as team captain, but you fail basic math? You defeated Dynamo and got too scared to fight me."

She looked back to Rose, locking eyes with her for a moment in a knowing look, then glared back at Zerra.

"We have one left."

@reader8363

Edited by Unicorncob

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

Rose gulped down the rest of the drink and said as she leaped on the stage," Could you get off so we can start. Oh, and Zerra, I should tell you my name." She added with a small bow, "My full name is Rose Beast, mercenary and hired help, and you most likely won't see tomorrow." She grabbed her feather blade and got ready for the fight to start

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose gulped down the rest of the drink and said as she leaped on the stage," Could you get off so we can start. Oh, and Zerra, I should tell you my name." She added with a small bow, "My full name is Rose Beast, mercenary and hired help, and you most likely won't see tomorrow." She grabbed her feather blade and got ready for the fight to start

Jade turned and walked toward her team's side of the ring, passing Rose on her way.

"Show her what she's gotten herself into."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

"Really now, I was just trying to save you the embarrassment," Zerra said as he watched Rose walk onto the stage. She talked a tough game, but it was clear that Rose was greatly injured. "I'm perfectly willing to accept your surrender now. We all know you're nothing compared to your father even if you werent already injured. Why don't you just run along and avoid this pain."

"I didn't see this one coming, people," said Topaz, "It looks like Rose beast is stepping up to the plate despite her unexplained injuries. This is gonna be a painful one folks, and I just love it!"

@reader8363

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

Big Shot laughed at the scene. Rose looked like she could barely stand on her broken legs. "Now here's a fight I don't mind keeping my hooves out of! Let the spectators have their final battle. It's clear I've already g-" the door to his private room swung open suddenly and Rail and Rokata were standing in its wake. Rokata towered over Rail, staring at Big Shot with a disgusted gaze. "Ah! Just the two ponies I was wanting to see!" Big Shot said, standing up out of his chair. "Welcome to my top of the world inaugural celebration!"

Rail stepped inside followed by Rokata. The large pegasus walked to the side flanking Big Shot as Rail approached him head on. "You've made this round very interesting with your influences."

"Ah, I take it you like it then?" Big Shot said with a smile. "Yes, it seems we're finally going to give team Lotus the punishment we invited them here for! Rose disrupted my operations, Rose and her father have been a constant pain for years. Draco's broken up our supply lines. That Frostflame character even had the nerve to attempt to assassinate you! And we all know Dynamo Pad was behind Cheap Shot's death." He turned to his observation window, watching the fight begin. "But it's all over now. I made sure of it."

"It seems you have a lot of bad information." Rail said as he sat in Big Shot's chair.

Big Shot furrowed a brow. "Oh? How so?"

"Because, you think they were invited to this tournament to punish them," Rail answered. "They haven't even been the ones who've been screwing you over. After all, someone had to inform Lotus about your warehouse."

"What are you saying..."

"Draco's master was also quite reasonable when I hired him to have the pegasus hit our supply lines."

"You..." Big shot stuttered in confusion and anger.

"Rose beast was similar as well. They didn't even have to know who was hiring them or why."

"You're insane!" Big Shot shouted. "You couldn't possibly have done that! There's no reason!"

"All that and more." Rail said as he took a sip of Big Shot's drink. "You and the rest of the tournament committee wouldn't have agreed to invite them here if they weren't public enemy number one. So I've been directing them to attack our syndicates without either you or them knowing I was behind it. I'm even the one who hired Frostflame to assassinate me. I needed a chance to test their skills before the tournament as well."

"You rotten bastard!" Big Shot shouted, shaking a hoof at Rail, "I'll-"

"Kill me like I killed Cheap Shot?" Rail asked as Rokata picked Big Shot up by the scruff of his suit and lifted the earth pony up where he dangled and struggled. "I should thank you," Rail said as he lit a cigarette. "You may not have understood what my purpose was for bringing them here, but you have played into my hoofs quite nicely. Albeit in a distasteful way."

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Big Shot demanded as he backed up toward the window.

"I need Team Lotus to be at their best for the finals. Your little stunt has certainly made them stronger." He admitted. Then he pulled out his cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke as he looked up at Big Shot with a dark expression. "However, your execution is clumsy and obvious... no style at all." Rail pressed a button that closed the shudders on the window so that no one else could see inside the room.

Rokata struck Big Shot in the stomach as slowly and gently as he could. The window behind him cracked in the center as the elderly pony's stomach gushed out a fountain of blood. The lower half of his body fell to the floor, and Rokata dropped his other half on top of it.

"Now we just have to hope Team Lotus can survive the mess he's created." Rail said, using a hankercheif to wipe a few drops of blood off his cheek.

"If they aren't strong enough to make it out of this, I will not waste my time fighting them," said Rokata.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

Rose quickly changed and said as her shadow unraveled itself, "I'm starting to get really annoyed with ponies underestimating me, and here I was just going to beat you up, but that was the last straw." She turned to Topaz and said, "Sorry, but if you don't quickly start the fight, I will throw you to the grass and start this fight myself." She didn't care if they won, that last comment was a sore spot now.

• Brohoof 1