Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

"At least we can agree on a few things," Jade retorted, and gave her wings a strong flap to send her up and over the fireball speeding toward her. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead from the intense heat.

Come on, Jade, think. How do Pegasi create storm clouds?

There were a few black clouds in the sky left over from Dynamo's thunder spell. 

Cumulus started spinning like a drill as the flames around him formed a cone pointed at Jade. He flew at her at top speed. "Searing Cyclone!"

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

There were a few black clouds in the sky left over from Dynamo's thunder spell. 

Cumulus started spinning like a drill as the flames around him formed a cone pointed at Jade. He flew at her at top speed. "Searing Cyclone!"

Jade looked and spotted the black clouds, and nodded to herself. Just what she needed. She just needed to get them close to her and Cumulus.

Speaking of him, she looked and saw the fiery drill spinning toward her. She tried to duck beneath it, hoping she could dodge the searing flames.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked and spotted the black clouds, and nodded to herself. Just what she needed. She just needed to get them close to her and Cumulus.

Speaking of him, she looked and saw the fiery drill spinning toward her. She tried to duck beneath it, hoping she could dodge the searing flames.

Under the cover of the cloud, it was harder for Cumulus to see Jade. He cut through the cloud with his drill but narrowly missed her. She felt the radiant heat from his attack against her skin.

@reader8363

Topaz was on the ground looking up at the match. "I can see them dipping through the clouds, ponies! I can't make much out, but i t's clear that Jade is on the defensive!"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Under the cover of the cloud, it was harder for Cumulus to see Jade. He cut through the cloud with his drill but narrowly missed her. She felt the radiant heat from his attack against her skin.

Jade moaned through her teeth as she felt the searing heat against her, almost feeling like her fur was burning.

Just a little longer...

Her flaps weren't just to keep her distance from the flames; she was trying to get as many black clouds together as possible.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Jade moaned through her teeth as she felt the searing heat against her, almost feeling like her fur was burning.

Just a little longer...

Her flaps weren't just to keep her distance from the flames; she was trying to get as many black clouds together as possible.

Cumulus spun past her and stopped himself by flipping around. The cone of flames around him disappeared when he stopped moving and returned to a ring. "Right, Let's have at it again!" He said as he started spinning again.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus spun past her and stopped himself by flipping around. The cone of flames around him disappeared when he stopped moving and returned to a ring. "Right, Let's have at it again!" He said as he started spinning again.

Jade looked at him, panting and sweating from the heat and exertion, heart thumping. She could swear she was burnt on different parts of her body.

She saw him begin to spin again, and looked up at the clouds.

Only one way to deal with a wildfire.

She prepared herself to give the black clouds a swift buck with her hind hooves.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked at him, panting and sweating from the heat and exertion, heart thumping. She could swear she was burnt on different parts of her body.

She saw him begin to spin again, and looked up at the clouds.

Only one way to deal with a wildfire.

She prepared herself to give the black clouds a swift buck with her hind hooves.

The pegasus created another cone of flames around him. "Searing cyclone!" He cried as he flew up at her.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The pegasus created another cone of flames around him. "Searing cyclone!" He cried as he flew up at her.

Jade gritted her teeth. She wouldn't have time to dodge, but she hoped this plan would at least make the strike hurt a little less.

She bucked the black clouds, trying to create a small downpour.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade gritted her teeth. She wouldn't have time to dodge, but she hoped this plan would at least make the strike hurt a little less.

She bucked the black clouds, trying to create a small downpour.

Cumulus spread his wings and stopped himself in the air as he felt the downpour of rain. He hovered beneath the rain cloud as droplets touched his fur and then evaporated. The flames got smaller when he stopped flying, but the water didn't seem to affect him. 

"You..." He started to say as the rain water dripped down his face. Then he put his hooves to his sides and laughed. "Hahaha! A bit of rain? That was your bloody plan the whole time then? HA! I'm from Trottingham, love, it rains three hundred and sixty days a year!"

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus spread his wings and stopped himself in the air as he felt the downpour of rain. He hovered beneath the rain cloud as droplets touched his fur and then evaporated. The flames got smaller when he stopped flying, but the water didn't seem to affect him. 

"You..." He started to say as the rain water dripped down his face. Then he put his hooves to his sides and laughed. "Hahaha! A bit of rain? That was your bloody plan the whole time then? HA! I'm from Trottingham, love, it rains three hundred and sixty days a year!"

Jade pulled a face. That wasn't the reaction she was hoping for, but hopefully she would get it as the battle went on.

"Maybe not you," she called over the downpour, "but I wonder what your fire thinks."

She took a battle stance in midair, readying herself for Cumulus's next attack.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

"Do you want me to put that on your tombstones?" Frostflame rhetorically says. "Sure I have no idea who Draco O'mally is, and he probably only knows me from urban legends, but that doesn't mean we aren't incapable of dragging your souls to the underworld. Your fancy magic doesn't impress me, you'll soon realize you've bitten off way more than you can chew." Frostflame realizes he's standing by his dud flash bomb, and pulls his enchanted throwing knife out of it. "One more time, I suppose" he says quietly to himself. He keeps it hidden to his side, and charges straight at the duo... waiting for his opening.

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Dynamo Pad@Snow Frostflame

Draco smirked as he saw the pony teleport. as he then directed himself towards Snow's direction. Only to divert himselfabove the two unicorns. He trusted Snow to duck. He was going to aim for Frozen's horn.

Cosmic could only laugh at Snow's remark and smirked at his enemies. "Sure, but only if I can do that when we take you down!" Frozen adjusted his glasses with his hoof, while raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Oh, really? Well, then I'd honestly like to see you try. We aren't afraid of you two. Even if you stop us, then what would that solve? You're team will lose and you'll be up the creek without a paddle." Frozen looked to Cosmic, while Cosmic returned the gaze. Just the look in their eyes meant that they knew what to do. The two didn't notice Draco as they were too focused on Snow. Some of the constellations took notice as they tried to stop Draco. However, they probably weren't quick enough to stop the plan that Draco had thought of. Frozen dashed forward and pulled back a hoof to punch Snow. The ebony Pegasus threw the punch, but aimed a few inches to the side to create a feint.

(edited)
On 12/4/2018 at 11:08 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade pulled a face. That wasn't the reaction she was hoping for, but hopefully she would get it as the battle went on.

"Maybe not you," she called over the downpour, "but I wonder what your fire thinks."

She took a battle stance in midair, readying herself for Cumulus's next attack.

Cumulus looked down at his flames with a smile. They looked the same as always even with the water rushing past them. "Nope, all fine here. These arent regular flames, ya bellend! The fuel they're burning is my energy. Ya can't make my energy wet."

He hovered away from the water and fluttered his wings to kick off the water. He crossed his front legs with one hoof on top of the other and inhaled through his nostrils. The flames circling around him in a circle hugged his body closer and covered his body like a long blazing coat of fur. "This one's one of my favorites. Armor of Flames!"

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

/me looked down at his flames with a smile. They looked the same as always even with the water rushing past them. "Nope, all fine here. These arent regular flames, ya bellend! The fuel they're burning is my energy. Ya can't make my energy wet."

He hovered away from the water and fluttered his wings to kick off the water. He crossed his front legs with one hoof on top of the other and inhaled through his nostrils. The flames circling around him in a circle hugged his body closer and covered his body like a long blazing coat of fur. "This one's one of my favorites. Armor of Flames!"

Jade had to hide her smirk upon hearing what fuelled Cumulus's flames. She looked up at the rainclouds.

So it needs your energy to keep blazing. Good to know.

"Impressive," she said, and her hooves began to glow with their fiery green aura once again. "Let's see how long your armour can last."

She flew toward him, preparing a kick.

12 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade had to hide her smirk upon hearing what fuelled Cumulus's flames. She looked up at the rainclouds.

So it needs your energy to keep blazing. Good to know.

"Impressive," she said, and her hooves began to glow with their fiery green aura once again. "Let's see how long your armour can last."

She flew toward him, preparing a kick.

"Right then, since you seem keen on staying on the defensive..." Cumulus said, before spreading his now flaming wings. He dipped beneath Jade and started spinning around Jade at soaring speeds, waiting for an opening an then diving at her from behind for a swift kick.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"Right then, since you seem keen on staying on the defensive..." Cumulus said, before spreading his now flaming wings. He dipped beneath Jade and started spinning around Jade at soaring speeds, waiting for an opening an then diving at her from behind for a swift kick.

Jade watched as Cumulus span around her, waiting to see which position he would attack from. She looked over her shoulder and saw his attack, but was too late to properly dodge. She tried to fly up, but the fiery hoof caught her, causing her to grunt in pain.

It feels like my cutie mark's burning off! I need to wear him down!

She swung one of her glowing hooves toward him for her own kick.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade watched as Cumulus span around her, waiting to see which position he would attack from. She looked over her shoulder and saw his attack, but was too late to properly dodge. She tried to fly up, but the fiery hoof caught her, causing her to grunt in pain.

It feels like my cutie mark's burning off! I need to wear him down!

She swung one of her glowing hooves toward him for her own kick.

When Cumulus slowed down for the kick, the flames around him got less intense, but they were still strong enough to burn. Cumulus' eyes widened when he saw her kick coming at him.

A trade? She's crazy!

Jade smacked his side and sent him a few feet to the side where he quickly recovered. Interestingly, her leg wasn't injured from hitting him. It seemed like the less Cumulus was moving the less intense the flames were.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

When Cumulus slowed down for the kick, the flames around him got less intense, but they were still strong enough to burn. Cumulus' eyes widened when he saw her kick coming at him.

A trade? She's crazy!

Jade smacked his side and sent him a few feet to the side where he quickly recovered. Interestingly, her leg wasn't injured from hitting him. It seemed like the less Cumulus was moving the less intense the flames were.

Now that Jade had space, she could think. Those flames looked a lot hotter, so why didn't they hurt as much as they could have? Even if they did hurt quite a bit either way.

Her leg wasn't burning either, which was even stranger. She looked at Cumulus, watching him recover. The flames looked a lot less intense when he was still...

That's it! No wonder he relies on speed; his flames rely on it! I just need to keep him in one spot as much as possible.

She shot toward him and began swinging some kicks at him.

26 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Now that Jade had space, she could think. Those flames looked a lot hotter, so why didn't they hurt as much as they could have? Even if they did hurt quite a bit either way.

Her leg wasn't burning either, which was even stranger. She looked at Cumulus, watching him recover. The flames looked a lot less intense when he was still...

That's it! No wonder he relies on speed; his flames rely on it! I just need to keep him in one spot as much as possible.

She shot toward him and began swinging some kicks at him.

Cumulus backed away from Jade and dropped below her to get some distance. "Brave but you've lost the plot. You'll never take me out if ya don't bring out something more ace!"

He started spinning again and rushed at Jade like a drill.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus backed away from Jade and dropped below her to get some distance. "Brave but you've lost the plot. You'll never take me out if ya don't bring out something more ace!"

He started spinning again and rushed at Jade like a drill.

Jade growled with frustration as Cumulus rushed toward her. She needed to keep him still, but how?

I don't like doing this against an unarmed opponent, but if I must...

She reached behind and drew the sword from her back, holding it in her teeth and pointing the blunt side to Cumulus, to block his attack and minimise injuries.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade growled with frustration as Cumulus rushed toward her. She needed to keep him still, but how?

I don't like doing this against an unarmed opponent, but if I must...

She reached behind and drew the sword from her back, holding it in her teeth and pointing the blunt side to Cumulus, to block his attack and minimise injuries.

Tricis smirked as she watched Jade's moves in the sky battle. I thought I taught the kid better, but it seems she's about to learn something. The blade of her sword might as well be a butter knife in fights like this. It's the materialization from her own energy that will be the real weapon. Now we can see if it compares to Cumulus' battle aura.

Jade's sword was glowing with her red aura. Cumulus crossed his front hooves. He couldn't move fast enough to dodge Jade's sword, but he could attempt to block it. His flames clashed with the blade and the two fighters were stuck in suspended animation as his strike collided with her blade.

It's a draw.

He pushed the blunt end of her blade aside and twirled around to deliver a kick to her side, aiming to bash her down toward the ground if his strike connected.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis smirked as she watched Jade's moves in the sky battle. I thought I taught the kid better, but it seems she's about to learn something. The blade of her sword might as well be a butter knife in fights like this. It's the materialization from her own energy that will be the real weapon. Now we can see if it compares to Cumulus' battle aura.

Jade's sword was glowing with her red aura. Cumulus crossed his front hooves. He couldn't move fast enough to dodge Jade's sword, but he could attempt to block it. His flames clashed with the blade and the two fighters were stuck in suspended animation as his strike collided with her blade.

It's a draw.

He pushed the blunt end of her blade aside and twirled around to deliver a kick to her side, aiming to bash her down toward the ground if his strike connected.

Jade's sword was pushed away, and she sheathed it while trying to dodge Cumulus's kick. She caught a brush of it, sending her off balance momentarily, but she still tried to raise her hooves in attempt to block his next attack.

My sword is no good here. I'll need to rely on my own strength.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:28 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade's sword was pushed away, and she sheathed it while trying to dodge Cumulus's kick. She caught a brush of it, sending her off balance momentarily, but she still tried to raise her hooves in attempt to block his next attack.

My sword is no good here. I'll need to rely on my own strength.

Her sword was channeling a lot of energy, but the blade itself didnt' actually matter, just the aura around it. Cumulus' hoof connected with her back and struck her at the base of her wing. Momentarily, she fell toward the top of the stadium where the rows of spectators ended.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Her sword was channeling a lot of energy, but the blade itself didnt' actually matter, just the aura around it. Cumulus' hoof connected with her back and struck her at the base of her wing. Momentarily, she fell toward the top of the stadium where the rows of spectators ended.

Jade grunted as she was struck and sent hurtling toward the spectators. She gritted her teeth as she tried to recover, twitching her wing.

Come on, come on... don't tell me he dislodged it!

She grabbed the tips of her wings and gave it a sharp yank, nearly yelling out in pain as the wing snapped back into place, just in time for her to swoop over the audience.

I hate doing that...