World Cup 16 - The Moon vs Wonderbolts Academy

Jeric

Top 16 - Pony World Cup  

152 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives?

• Wonderbolts Academy - Spitfire, Vapor Trail, Cloud Kicker, Celestia
    • The Moon - Pony of Shadows, Luna, Nightmare Moon, Somnambula

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-20 at 01:25 AM

34 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

"What a lovely little contest you ponies have arranged! Of course I -being a princess and ruler of whole Equestria- sadly don't have enough time to take part on these kinds of minor events. Luckily however, my dear sister on the other hoof seems to have all the time imaginably to lavish playing those games of hers. I'm sure she is able to find room from her oh-so busy schedule and amuse you peasants while I administer the country. Go Wonderbolts, et cetera... Oh, but just look at the time! I must make haste, important official princess-business. Goodbye! Ta-ta!

Oh, one last thing. Have I understood correctly that winners will pick member from the losing team to join their ranks? So there's a tiny, minuscule change that I might become common rank-a-filler in Team Moon... lead by my sister...?"

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp celestia

"Wonderbolts! As your ruler I command you to win this thing! We can't afford to lose! Not to her!"

Chrissy, go find some easier gullible audience! :nom:

We ain't that bitter anymore towards each other with REAL Tia :orly::-P

• Brohoof 2
3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

We couldn't keep our promise. So now you must succseed where we failed. 

I have so many friends on The Moon that I would feel bad if I didn't support them. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I have so many friends on The Moon that I would feel bad if I didn't support them. 

Suffice to say I have no love lost for your friends as they handed us our first defeat. And got rid of pinkie pie. 

Plus I don't like their attiudes. 

But I understand supporting ones friends, which is why I stand alongside mine on Team Wonderbolt.

• Brohoof 3
21 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Suffice to say I have no love lost for your friends as they handed us our first defeat. And got rid of pinkie pie. 

Plus I don't like their attiudes. 

But I understand supporting ones friends, which is why I stand alongside mine on Team Wonderbolt.

I blame the thin atmosphere up here. It makes some of the supporters at bit... airy.

• Brohoof 2
1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I blame the thin atmosphere up here. It makes some of the supporters at bit... airy.

*applauds* Exactly, and the higher they get, the more... puffy they become *chuckles*

52 minutes ago, Beached Whale said:

Y'all better be voting for Spitfire and co. Otherwise, somepony is going to end up in a FULL BODY WING AND HOOF CAST, DRINKIN' THROUGH A STRAW

monkaS.thumb.png.41995d628355ce23448778f5214c452f.png

*boops* :-P

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

To beat a wonderbolt, you have to be a wonderbolt.

Does team moon think they have what it takes to be wonderbolts?

They don't! Otherwise they'd be wonderbolts! 

Yeah, we're fine.

latest?cb=20140522181623

5 hours ago, Beached Whale said:

Y'all better be voting for Spitfire and co. Otherwise, somepony is going to end up in a FULL BODY WING AND HOOF CAST, DRINKIN' THROUGH A STRAW

monkaS.thumb.png.41995d628355ce23448778f5214c452f.png

I love Spitfire. :D

well done!

• Brohoof 4
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked