Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

DivineMist1000

6 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Princess Celestia, what is your opinion on this character since I designed him to be related to you in a story I wrote. And he's a young adult.

1924209407_EternalFlames.jpg.54e3857040464a483fcf050b4547d17d.jpg

I don't believe I've seen this pony before! What's his name?

• Brohoof 1

On 11/13/2018 at 7:04 AM, DivineGlow1000 said:

I don't believe I've seen this pony before! What's his name?

I call him Eternal Flames and in one of my stories, he is one of your three sons. But that's only in my fanfics. He's loyal, strong and he fights for those around him

"Your highness, there are a lot of stories in which you adopt a human child and raise him or her as your own foal, this is to show that how great of a mother you can be." 

"I wanna ask your opinion about such stories, would you like to adopt a child (either pony or human) to be your son/daughter?"

"And would you adopt me as your son, if you found me as 10 years old abandoned child somewhere in Canterlot?" 

"By the way, I really love the motherly side of your personality."

3 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

"Your highness, there are a lot of stories in which you adopt a human child and raise him or her as your own foal, this is to show that how great of a mother you can be." 

"I wanna ask your opinion about such stories, would you like to adopt a child (either pony or human) to be your son/daughter?"

"And would you adopt me as your son, if you found me as 10 years old abandoned child somewhere in Canterlot?" 

"By the way, I really love the motherly side of your personality."

If a child of any kind was abandoned and forgotten about and I happen to stumble across said child, I would indeed care for them, nurture and love them as if they were my own!

And, if it was you, I would still do the same! I will let nopony or any filly go without love and care.

I would be the one to give them those gifts and they can be safe knowing that they are safe under my wings!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...