8 hours ago, SolaceFall said:

thanks, hugs back with all my fluttershy strength :>

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, SolaceFall said:

Awwwww cute :3

*Hugs back @SolaceFall * (\/)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Princess Silky  @Props Valroa @TheRockARooster @Shiny Silvermoon @Skylight Scintillate @Goofyg27 @Sparklefan1234@Crystal Mirage  @Dynamo Pad @Hugs of Sir Manys
 @Astral Soul @Ghostie boi @Pandora  @Princess Celestia anypone I might have missed I give hugs to the friends I made so far in these forums soon I will make my hug list bigger love you all :P

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

@Princess Silky  @Props Valroa @TheRockARooster @Shiny Silvermoon @Skylight Scintillate @Goofyg27 @Sparklefan1234@Crystal Mirage  @Dynamo Pad @Hugs of Sir Manys
 @Astral Soul @Ghostie boi @Pandora  @Princess Celestia anypone I might have missed I give hugs to the friends I made so far in these forums soon I will make my hug list bigger love you all :P

@Silverspark184 *Hugs back tightly* I love you, little cutie! Adorable alicorn! :mlp_icwudt:

13 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

That is really sweet of you. Hugs back :>

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2023-06-14 at 4:43 PM, Silverspark184 said:

@Silverspark184 Thank you! *hugs back* I never participate to those kind of threads because I'm always afraid to forget about somepony and then this pony finds out and gets sad about it. :sunny:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon