Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you want to be my friend?

SeriousMax

Names up there

Pretty straightforward i would like to make new friends cuz I'm depressed as hell excuse my language

Love to play video games would love to play with (friends) if i make any heh

If not then that's completely fine i mean who wants to be friends with a rando that they just met em i right?

But yeah for those who are depressed as hell like me and are looking for people to hang i guess

holla at ya boi... don't need to be depressed either lol it sounded like I'm only talking to those who are depressed but everybody are welcome... and i mean it EVERYBODY it dont matter where you're from or what you're religion is or anything like that... just holla at me anytime...

• Brohoof 3

@SeriousMax First things first - ditch the depressing avatar and try something more colorful and cute. I'm sure you don't like feeling depressed, and guess what, no one else does either, so don't remind them of saddness, remind others of happiness.

6 hours ago, Mirage said:

@SeriousMax First things first - ditch the depressing avatar and try something more colorful and cute. I'm sure you don't like feeling depressed, and guess what, no one else does either, so don't remind them of saddness, remind others of happiness.

You got it pal just got one problem tho i can't really edit my profile not sure why whenever i try to edit it just says you are not allowed to edit this profile meh guess I'm stuck with this avatar for now.

12 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

*takes in a deep breath*

tumblr_mhkmmllh4o1rcjmu8o1_500.gif.48a361a63e1873941bfb1c0df6de9fcd.gif

lol 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Mirage said:

First things first - ditch the depressing avatar and try something more colorful and cute.

Hey... that's kinda mean.

First off, look at mine - it's not colorful at all... and cute?  Yeeeaaaaah, not really...

Secondly, his avatar isn't exactly sad & depressing... maybe he's just thinking, like:

"Hmmmmm... where DID I leave my cellphone?  It wasn't in my room... not in my kitchen either.  Bathroom, maybe?  I dunno - maybe not.  Perhaps it's in my car..."

OR:

"I bet my knees are lonely - nobody ever hugs their knees just to show them they care, right?  Let me make it up to you, my wonderful, wonderful knees."

OR EVEN:

"Y'know... some day, monkey won't play piano song, play piano song."

Perhaps you might wish to approach such things in a more respectful & kind manner?  :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, SkyPie said:

Yes, I would like to have a friend.

Consider us friends.

21 hours ago, Cash In said:

Sure. I enjoy video games myself and I wouldn't mind having someone else to talk to. 

Always better to play video games with friends then alone em i right consider us friends.

18 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Hey... that's kinda mean.

First off, look at mine - it's not colorful at all... and cute?  Yeeeaaaaah, not really...

Secondly, his avatar isn't exactly sad & depressing... maybe he's just thinking, like:

"Hmmmmm... where DID I leave my cellphone?  It wasn't in my room... not in my kitchen either.  Bathroom, maybe?  I dunno - maybe not.  Perhaps it's in my car..."

OR:

"I bet my knees are lonely - nobody ever hugs their knees just to show them they care, right?  Let me make it up to you, my wonderful, wonderful knees."

OR EVEN:

"Y'know... some day, monkey won't play piano song, play piano song."

Perhaps you might wish to approach such things in a more respectful & kind manner?  :mlp_yeehaa:

Perhaps you should have taken this to PMs if you thought I was being harmful.

I meant no disrespect - I was being direct about the #1 cure to feeling depressed - which is changing and/or removing things which make you feel depressed! Try some color, try something cute!

If you don't want to be violent, stop carrying a club.