Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Science bronies

Bubbles

I'm studying for a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology, but I'm considering changing my major to something to do with computer hardware.

I'm studying for a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology, but I'm considering changing my major to something to do with computer hardware.

That is cool!

If only it was possible to get a phD in procrastination. I'd definitely get that...tomorrow.

I'm thinking compsci once I go to college :)

• Brohoof 1

Cult Mechanicus has seen it fit entrusted me with the data slates and records of Archmagoses of Old.

While disjointed, these records contain tantalizing hints from the Dark Age of Technology to certain improvements to Machine Spirits and personal copies of the current STC templates.

I function as Preservitoria Magos for Ryza, the Archivist, as one would say outside the cult as the lores of Adeptus Administratum are far more known to the common public.

Though the position carries far more weight of purpose and authority with in Mechanicus as it does in Administratum.

Mine is not the task to filter and file, mine is the task to understand.

Personally, I have been allowed to study the Atomantica Revelis and the Metallurgia Principia as well as the lesser lores of Armoria Sancti and Preservia Terminatii to finish my initiation to the Cult.

After that, my duties have allotted to me to focus on these "lesser" arts.

But as they say, Omnissiah protect from such a thing, "no information is worthless", I study all that Omnissiah and my duties permit me to.

All information is holy to Omnissiah, mine is the task to understand it.

Scrolls of Duty of my Homeworld place me in the Divisio Protectium, to maintain our honoured Armaments and Machines while and out of places of War as well as to place my retinue in the line of combat should it ever be needed.

Under my command, servitors and Skitarii see to their allotted duties to repair, protect and preserve the honoured wargear and devices of Cult Mechanicus.

These are my tasks by the vision of Omnissiah and by the will of God-Emperor.

And all information and science is my lot, to do otherwise is folly.

• Brohoof 1

I just love science in general, although my favorite areas are astrophysics and theoretical physics. I also really like particle physics, quantum physics, stuff like that. I even study it during my spare time, ocassionally :)

My current major is computer science.

Well... I'm a huge fan of chemistry. Although It's a little complicated I find it really interesting. (Okay to be truthful they had me hooked on "Alkali metals react explosively to water.") I hate to sound arrogant, but I'm loving that I can grasp this better then most people in my grade. It gives me a sense that I'm actually trying unlike many people in my grade. Science is an amazing thing, and chemistry blew my mind. I also know some things about chemistry from my own research and questions that you shouldn't learn until grade 11. I'm obsessed with the stuff. ;_;

However no amount of convincing will get me to take AP Chemistry. Not after the horror stories I've heard.

Cult Mechanicus has seen it fit entrusted me with the data slates and records of Archmagoses of Old.

While disjointed, these records contain tantalizing hints from the Dark Age of Technology to certain improvements to Machine Spirits and personal copies of the current STC templates.

I function as Preservitoria Magos for Ryza, the Archivist, as one would say outside the cult as the lores of Adeptus Administratum are far more known to the common public.

Though the position carries far more weight of purpose and authority with in Mechanicus as it does in Administratum.

Personally, I have been allowed to study the Atomantica Revelis and the Metallurgia Principia as well as the lesser lores of Armoria Sancti and Preservia Terminatii to finish my initiation to the Cult.

But as they say, Omnissiah protect from such a thing, "no information is worthless", I study all that Omnissiah and my duties permit me to.

Scrolls of Duty of my Homeworld place me in the Divisio Protectium, to maintain our honoured Armaments and Machines while and out of places of War as well as to place my retinue in the line of combat should it ever be needed.

Under my command, servitors and Skitarii see to their allotted duties to repair, protect and preserve the honoured wargear and devices of Cult Mechanicus.

English Please? :P

For some reason, Even though every single one of my grandparents was either a Chemistry or Physics professor, I suck at science. :/ Can't get myself to work for the knowledge....

I do not work with science, but I love science and have been thinking about working as one.. But right now I will be studying history and maybe be an archaeologist. Great to see scientists in the brony community! :D

Well... I'm a huge fan of chemistry. Although It's a little complicated I find it really interesting. (Okay to be truthful they had me hooked on "Alkali metals react explosively to water.") I hate to sound arrogant, but I'm loving that I can grasp this better then most people in my grade. It gives me a sense that I'm actually trying unlike many people in my grade. Science is an amazing thing, and chemistry blew my mind. I also know some things about chemistry from my own research and questions that you shouldn't learn until grade 11. I'm obsessed with the stuff. ;_;

However no amount of convincing will get me to take AP Chemistry. Not after the horror stories I've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY7mTCMvpEM

WIN

• Brohoof 1

I'm in my last year at high school, doing advanced physics, maths and computing.

And I may being going to university to study computer science next year.

**cough**

he said science not science-fiction

**cough**

What would happen if I put two CC of this chemical into the leg of a cougar? What about three CC of this chemical instead? How about I introduce a plethora of exotic carbon-based substances into the environment of an isolated ecosystem?

All of these things and more I could find out when in the career of a Toxicologist.

Natural sciences have always fascinated me and I plan on having a career somewhere in that field. It could be Toxicology, possibly something else.

Ever wonder what secrets DNA holds? What would happen if you could splice certain traits cross-species? I have as well, whcih is why another career I am interested in is DNA analysis and research (non-forensic).

Science in general is my obsession - everywhere I look I see science.

At the mall, most people will look at the crowd and simply see a large group of bustling people moving to and fro ... but not I. Instead, that is the movement of a wave form that constricts and expands due to various forms of energy movement.

I have an interest in wildlife biology, and might be a park ranger in the near future! B)

Remember everypony, always listen to 4chan for advice on what chemicals to mix together

no but seriously, don't do that

Mechanic?

Or designing... dunno...

I remember being told about a college where a lot of people who work for car companies come from...