Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - Manehattan vs Changeling Kingdom

Jeric

Manehattan ve Changeling Kingdom  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi Finals against Ponyville

• Team Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel, Buffy, Tom
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-06 at 04:00 PM

Invites just went out to Team Manehattan 

the Council will convene and determine who on Team Manehattan is to be saved and join Team CK when after the next match so we can handle all 4 teams at the same time: 

Rarity may still survive to play another day

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Bas said:

Aus die Maus.

I don't think I am part of the council (this time), but I want to make sure; Am i required to do any action soon? Don't want to miss like the last time lol.

It will be two individuals per team when we have 4 teams left + @Goat-kun since he is pulling for a dark victory. You all will get your invites after the next match 

@Jeric So... what's actually going on with teams being closed? You said it was temporary while the games weren't running, and clearly all teams were visible for a few days. Now I'm talking to someone who presently isn't a member of any team (so it's not an attempt to pull from Manehattan), but can only see Tambelon on the clubs page. Attempt to send a direct link to the main page for the team results in a bad link. So ALL teams are completely locked out to new members now, whether they're already part of a team or not?

3 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

@Jeric So... what's actually going on with teams being closed? You said it was temporary while the games weren't running, and clearly all teams were visible for a few days. Now I'm talking to someone who presently isn't a member of any team (so it's not an attempt to pull from Manehattan), but can only see Tambelon on the clubs page. Attempt to send a direct link to the main page for the team results in a bad link. So ALL teams are completely locked out to new members now, whether they're already part of a team or not?

They were hidden with only Tambelon visible. I made them visible to approve any new interested people and now I have rehidden them. 

Just now, Jeric said:

They were hidden with only Tambelon visible. I made them visible to approve any new interested people and now I have rehidden them. 

So what you're saying now is: only people who were already playing as of yesterday will be permitted to play for the duration of the games?

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

So what you're saying now is: only people who were already playing as of yesterday will be permitted to play for the duration of the games?

We are heading into the final stetch of this venture. Losing coaches have the option on bouncing to the team that beat them. I’ve been accommodating regarding reopening them when they were supposed to remain closed during the actual World Cup itself. I have to end it somewhere though. I’ll probably have one last 24 hour join period depending on time.

Not sure what else to tell you. 

• Brohoof 1
  • This topic was unfeatured and locked