Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - Manehattan vs Changeling Kingdom

Jeric

Manehattan ve Changeling Kingdom  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi Finals against Ponyville

• Team Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel, Buffy, Tom
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-06 at 04:00 PM

21 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Vote for the team united in saving everyone from the tyrannical acts of Grogar!

Not one with members who would turn on their team mates out of spite and be satisfied with watching the world burn.

ikr? Tom cannot be trusted to go against evil

• Brohoof 2
15 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

About 24 hours remain of voting time according to the timestamp on my screen. Still anything can happen.

I thought we're only given 24 hours to vote and the poll was opened about 12 hours ago so shouldn't it be only about 12 left then?

4 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I thought we're only given 24 hours to vote and the poll was opened about 12 hours ago so shouldn't it be only about 12 left then?

Ask the Admins. They control the voting period

Curious ... Grogar has been building his alliance during the World Cup as teams lose. No matter what he has options on both teams. Tom and Chysalis would be deliciously evil additions to his menagerie of menace. 

• Brohoof 2
2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Curious ... Grogar has been building his alliance during the World Cup as teams lose. No matter what he has options on both teams. Tom and Chysalis would be deliciously evil additions to his menagerie of menace. 

plot twist. Changeling Kingdom wins and takes saves Tom, / Manehattan wins and saves Chrysalis, Grogar's plans are ruined forever

As a reminder, 

Do not recruit from losing teams (I send an invite to losing team coaches), do not use status updates on profiles to entice voting. I kept teams visible for a bit during the match because of the giveaway, so they will vanish shortly. Thanks 

Sweet Celestia! I was expecting this match to drop this weekend. Sorry don't have any commentary planned. However looking at the turnout. We may actually have a chance and if we're verses Twilight, you better believe things are going to be intense!

Anyways, go Changeling Kingdom. We're lucky enough to make it this far especially after our second chance but hey our team's known for those :wau:

• Brohoof 1
2 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I think he'd be happier if... you know... Changelings were involved... who didn't want to overthrow him.

The Changelings don't do that to him. He was the one who showed them a better way of getting their nourishment.

Tom Falls! 

Team Manehattan is eliminated. Ponyville will face Changeling Kingdom in the Semi Final match. 

The next match will be Friday so get ready. 

• Brohoof 1