Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

where would the show creators see something?

HereComesTom

Now that they've finally confirmed one of the things that was leaked, I'm wondering about how the fandom might be able to influence Generation 5.

In particular, there's a worldbuilding element that I thought up for a G-5 fanfic that I wrote, an element that could make it possible for non-pegasus ponies to explore a cloud-based pegasus world.  I think that it would be worth showing to the show's creators for their consideration in how they'll build G-5; it could open up possibilities for stories that might otherwise be deemed impossible before they'd be given a chance to develop in the writers' minds, so the earlier they see it, the better.

The worldbuilding element I'm talking about is this:  if a pony (pegasus or otherwise) stomps her hooves down on the edge of a cloud, then a rainbow will jump out of the cloud.  If the rainbow hits another cloud, the rainbow will become a solid bridge, and the pony can walk on top of the rainbow from the first cloud to the next cloud.

It's...well, cutesy. It fits for My Little Pony in a general way, even though it doesn't fit with G-4's established worldbuilding specifically.  And I think it's worth showing to a creator of the show.  The problem is, I'm not sure how to get it in front of them.  If I mailed it in, Hasbro would most likely reject it without reading it, thanks to legal issues with accepting unsolicited content.  But is there another way to bring something like this to the attention of the show's creators?