Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark mode (without needing Stylish?)

Kaneki

I know @LadyMercury made a dark mode style for MLPForums on Stylish a while back, but I'd like to have a dark mode for MLPForums that doesn't need an extra extension to work (especially on computers that I can't install addons to, or on mobile). What do you think?

• Brohoof 3

As Jeric said, there is no official dark mode. Plus, Mercury's is much outdated by now. I do have my own though.

5 hours ago, Bas said:

Not really my concern, but I can imagine the OP or other users might appreciate if you can share it somehow.

If you mean Twily's theme, he has that in his profile. It's in the first line in his about me page. He mentioned that multiple times back then. :darling:

Anyway, that's not what OP was asking for. The question is about a theme, that would not require any 3rd party addons to work. Twily's theme is also powered by a browser plugin.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:44 PM, Jeric said:

When I’m done with some other theme related changes, this is next. 

As I just committed to this I’ll lock the Feedback topic. If there are any issues or hiccups I’ll either reopen this or communicate what is going on. And no, as with any enhancements this isn’t an ETA. 

• The topic was locked