Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Eternal Flames and Heat Blitz (Equestria Girls Version)

IsraelYabuki

1287673509_EternalFlamesandHeatBlitzEquestriaGirlsforms.jpg.b6a663927cc125399746c20025af03fd.jpg

Hello everyone. My name is Eternal Flames, and this is my younger brother, Heat Blitz.

We've decided to give this whole asking thing a try, so I hope you all won't mind.

You can ask us anything you, just so long as it's appropriate

Yeah, we really don't want to get in trouble. So, anyways, let's begin

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, we attend a different high school a little ways away from Canterlot High and Crystal Prep.

It's sort of a private high school for boys. It's not at all bad, but... I do have bully issues.

True, but that's for another story.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, catnet said:

Hi! :) What interests do you both have in common? And what things are you very different on? :) 

We both value our friends and family, as well as going to our usual places to hang out: the park, arcade and the movies.

The thing that's different about us is that I'm against all violence, but my brother fights in self-defense. My brother has more confidence than I do. He doesn't eat sweets because he doesn't have a sweet tooth and it makes him sluggish, but he loves spicey food. I'm the opposite: I like sweet foods every now and then, but I can't stand the heat of spicey food and if I have to eat it, I always have a glass of water on hand.

• Brohoof 1