Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4-letter words are not allowed!

KBz

Yes you did. Wow. R ule is a 4 letter word. YOU BROKE IT!

The regulation is, no 4 characters may share a space together.

Aw, why are people abandoning the challenge? It is fun, is it not?

I agree, it is quite fun. But the people who do not try, or who purposely break the chain, are a mix of irritating and sad. Why can we all not simply enjoy it? It is not any fun without a challenge..

(edited)

In the current scenario, I believe I shall undertake the creation of a lengthy paragraph which contains a plethora of words, all of which contain not the specified amount of letters (which is one greater whence compared to three; two smaller whence compared to six) for no particular reason besides to simply showcase my ability to compose these sentences. I shall now write about a small green alien of which we all possess knowledge. He premiered in a popular movie in the seventies, and was widely known for his ability to train young men to become powerful warriors who use a hidden power known as The Force. These warriors are known as Jedis. But enough about the Jedis for they're rather old school. Wow! I still haven't posted any words which contain one and three letters? Shall I proceed to write a response which is one thousand characters? I believe I shall since it is two hours and seven minutes until seven o' clock in the morning and I've nothing better to do. Ho! I question the being of my screen before my eye (for one is closed)! I believe I reached one thousand characters! I win!

EDITED: I am hoping my lengthy paragraph shall spread my feelings of optimism to other members of the forum for it would be fun! :)

Edited by ThatOneBrony
  • Brohoof 2

I never actually realised how difficult it is to write a sentence after you ban these words. But, afterall, I gotta admit that I'm slowly getting a grasp of it (not really hundred percent positive if I expressed it correctly, lol).

Maybe it was a little harder because i thought it'd be the opposite of difficult.

OHMAIGAWSH Dis 'ere is be 'ard. There, You can do it if you say it in slang!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...