Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4-letter words are not allowed!

KBz

I enjoy cookies

@@flimflam, how exquisite of you to say. The vocabulary you use is extremely relevant and I am certain the other readers on the current thread shall receive great use after seeing it. The others can apply the words which you spoke to their everyday lives. I congratulate you for making a monumental and truly inspiring reply to the thread.

• Brohoof 1

@@flimflam, how exquisite of you to say. The vocabulary you use is extremely relevant and I am certain the other readers on the current thread shall receive great use after seeing it. The others can apply the words which you spoke to their everyday lives. I congratulate you for making a monumental and truly inspiring reply to the thread.

Not a lot to say right now. So y'know.

Let us see how far I can get without using any 4-letter words. Curses! Almost all swear words are 4 letters in length. How am I supposed to be the vulgar person you all expect? (Because I'm so vulgar at all times.) Hmm, something to discuss... The Hobbit was an exquisite movie, and an equally excellent novel. I haven't finished the novel yet, but I'll probably finish it eventually.

Oh, now here's an interesting-looking thread.  No words containing IV letters, eh?  I'm compelled to say, the described activity exceeds my expectations of the difficulty of a challenge of similar nature.

• 2 weeks later...

My Little Horse
My Little Horse
Aaaahhh~
My Little Horse
I formerly wondered about friendship

My Little Horse
Until you all shared its magic amongst us

Big Adventure

A lot of fun!

I beautiful organ

faithful and strong

Sharing Kindness, it's a simple accomplishment!

and magic makes it all complete!

My Little Horse

So you recognize you are my best friend!

so challenging! D:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Trying to write sentences without those kinds of words, makes me realise how often you get 4-letter words in day-to-day conversation. I had to pause for thought a LOT while typing... but hey, do my sentence and I appear natural enough? :P

Trying to write sentences without those kinds of words, makes me realise how often you get 4-letter words in day-to-day conversation. I had to pause for thought a LOT while typing... but hey, do my sentence and I appear natural enough? tongue.png

Indeed, you are quite articulate considering the restrictions you are under.  I think it becomes easier as you practice avoiding those words.

• 2 months later...

So, I'm stumped as these types of words and the topic in question, really makes it insanely harder to conjucate complete sentences. There really is  quite a number of words consisting of  quadruple characters, whichare involved in our daily lives.

• 2 weeks later...