Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggest your Slice of Life fanfic ideas!

Windy Breeze

Slice of life stories or any other stories which only involves the simple and normal lives is good to read. I suggest you to make one

Plot examples:

Note: All of these examples came from my upcoming stories in Fimfiction

1.Story about Sunshine Smiles desperate to buy a dress (Story: Sunshine's dress)

2.Writer Rhyme meeting a mare who becomes his crush (Story: A Autistic date)

3.Twilight Sparkle meeting a pony who is obsessed with books (Story: Twilight and Moonlight

4.A Story focused on two pegasus mare who struggles in their everyday life problems (Story: O.C Lifeline)

5.A Changeling secretly taking care of a royal guard mare who suffers amnesia (Story: Anmesialing)

And...

6.Rainbow Dash teaching Blue Wings so she can join the Wonderbolts, which makes things complicated when she met Thunderlane (Story: Wings of Forever)

I know I stink when It comes to plots. You can think of your own plot and good luck.

Well, way back in the day I was planning to write a friendshipping fic between Luna and Gilda as they traveled together for a while, but that never really came to be.

Plus, the premise got kinda destroyed in season two.

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Well, way back in the day I was planning to write a friendshipping fic between Luna and Gilda as they traveled together for a while, but that never really came to be.

Plus, the premise got kinda destroyed in season two.

How about try to write about that fic again or create a new one.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight spots somepony she vaguely recognizes in a grocery store but can't put a name to, then proceeds to stalk them for the rest of the day, getting into all sorts of shenanigans, only to make a public spectacle of herself in the end, when she realizes the pony in question was just some mare that offered her a free sample or tried to sell her something. Anything really, just of no real significance. Twilight then comes back to reality and with great embarrassment, learns that she should be less obsessive.

10 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Twilight spots somepony she vaguely recognizes in a grocery store but can't put a name to, then proceeds to stalk them for the rest of the day, getting into all sorts of shenanigans, only to make a public spectacle of herself in the end, when she realizes the pony in question was just some mare that offered her a free sample or tried to sell her something. Anything really, just of no real significance. Twilight then comes back to reality and with great embarrassment, learns that she should be less obsessive.

Nice

• Brohoof 1

Rarity Dash: Rainbow Dash and Rarity switch bodies and enjoy it so much they never want to return to their own bodies, complete with them adopting custom hairstyles to flaunt the body swap. Similar to this animation:

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, The MegaBrony said:

Rarity Dash: Rainbow Dash and Rarity switch bodies and enjoy it so much they never want to return to their own bodies, complete with them adopting custom hairstyles to flaunt the body swap. Similar to this animation:

I have seen that video before. Do you ever have plans to make that story?

• Brohoof 1

I have three stories on my plate at the moment. They may be condensed into two though,

A story of a human coming to Equestria against his will. There is no MLP in his world. Being told that he can never go home, he must make the best of a bad situation and adapt to living in a world of talking ponies and other creatures.

On the eve of Cadence and Shining Armor’s wedding, a new recruit in the royal guard struggles with becoming a guard as well as his family’s lineage that holds as a secret from everypony, If the royal sisters learn of who he real is, it could have dire consequences for them. (This has my head cannon on how the episode should have ended.)

After being in Equestria for several months, a human still struggles living in Canterlot. While working at a restaurant, he is fired after messing up Princess Celestia’s order. Shortly after Luna’s return, Celestia realizes that she doesn’t know how to talk with her sister and make amends for what happened over 1,000 years ago. Soon, both she and the human realize that what they need is a friend.

• Brohoof 1