Jump to content

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Hello, residents of the My Little Pony Forum! :)

 

My name is Judy Hopps or Officer Hopps if you'd prefer. 

 

This is a place where you can ask me (Almost.) anything about my life living & working in Zootopia as a member of the Zootopia Police Department. 

 

Ready to make the world a better place? :squee:

 

Rules:

  1. Please keep your questions clean/No cussing.
  2. No shipping questions. 
  3. No repetitive questions please.
  4. No one word responses to my answers please. 
  5. Please don't try to make me write what you want me to write.
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good. Just trying to get used to this Q&A thing.  You'll get the hang of it in no time, Nick. 

Did you give him the right directions to Albuquerque?  

This is a hustle, sweetheart.    

Posted Images

Hi Judy Hopps!

So nice to meet you! :) 

I’ve been wondering: It’s been a few years since the events of Zootopia. How is work life, now?

Oh, by the way: Happy Birthday!! :D 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
33 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Judy Hopps!

So nice to meet you! :) 

I’ve been wondering: It’s been a few years since the events of Zootopia. How is work life, now?

Oh, by the way: Happy Birthday!! :D 

 

Hello, New Friend! :love:

 

Thank You *so* much for the warm welcome! :squee:

 

On to your question: Working for the Zootopia PD has been a lot less...Um...Chaotic then it was a few years ago. :rarity:

 

Thank You *so* much for your question! :D

 

P.S. Thank You *so* much for the Happy Birthday wishes! :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Hello, New Friend! :love:

 

Thank You *so* much for the warm welcome! :squee:

 

On to your question: Working for the Zootopia PD has been a lot less...Um...Chaotic then it was a few years ago. :rarity:

 

Thank You *so* much for your question! :D

 

P.S. Thank You *so* much for the Happy Birthday wishes! :pinkie:

You’re very welcome, my Friend! :D 

 

Out of curiosity, how many parking fines have you given, today?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChB said:

You’re very welcome, my Friend! :D 

Out of curiosity, how many parking fines have you given, today?

 

I've only given out five parking fines today so far but it's still early. :)

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Officer Hopps,

Do your neighbors still yell about everything? :laugh:

 

Yes, they do. :blink:  Which, is why I've invested in earplugs. :sealed:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ma'am , my name is Cole Phelps, LAPD Vice Squad detective, badge 1247

would you mind answering these questions ma'am

*takes out a note and a pen*

1. is it true that you have been starting some relationship with your partner Nick Wilde?

2. have you checked his internet history lately?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

1. is it true that you have been starting some relationship with your partner Nick Wilde?

2. 

 

  1. Umm...Yes? :confused:
  2. What part of "Please keep your questions clean." do you not understand? :yeahno: *Eep* :sealed:
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Umm...Yes? :confused:
  2. What part of "Please keep your questions clean." do you not understand? :yeahno: *Eep* :sealed:

let's just say some of that info goes into the aftermath of the case that brought you to the top of the ZPD ma'am

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

let's just say some of that info goes into the aftermath of the case that brought you to the top of the ZPD ma'am

 

And your point is? :huh:

Hold on, Nick. Let's hear what they have to say. :mlp_wat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

And your point is? :huh:

Hold on, Nick. Let's hear what they have to say. :mlp_wat:

have been doing extra hours Mr. Wilde? about searching deep webs for information where the rest of the Night howlers substances where and that the train was not the only lab around?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Greetingsssss ms.Judy Hopps. Very nice to meet you.

I wasssss wondering, how does the police of Zootopia handle the Ssssssnake population? (If there actually is any)

Alsssssso, would you like to vissssssit me after work? I can sssssssee your job can be very stresssssful at times and i have waysssss to help you with that. ;) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Greetingsssss ms.Judy Hopps. Very nice to meet you.

I wasssss wondering, how does the police of Zootopia handle the Ssssssnake population? (If there actually is any)

Alsssssso, would you like to vissssssit me after work? I can sssssssee your job can be very stresssssful at times and i have waysssss to help you with that. ;) 

 

  1. Well, Zootopia has a special area called "The Snaketuary" where every snake in Zootopia lives peacefully with other reptiles. :kindness:
  2. Suuure. *Cough, cough* I mean, sure. :P
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Well, Zootopia has a special area called "The Snaketuary" where every snake in Zootopia lives peacefully with other reptiles. :kindness:
  2. Suuure. *Cough, cough* I mean, sure. :P

Soundssssss like a very nice place to live. :fluttershy:

Excellent. Jussssssst say whenever you need and you can trussssssst me that your worriesssss will go away. ;) 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Mesme Rize said:

Soundssssss like a very nice place to live. :fluttershy:

Excellent. Jussssssst say whenever you need and you can trussssssst me that your worriesssss will go away. ;) 

 

  1. I'm sssure itsss-  *Sighs heavily* "Sweet cheese and crackers." :huh: I'm sure you would like it there. :rarity:
  2. Thank You, New Friend. I appreciate your kindness:)
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Officer Judy Hopps,

How's Nick doing at the ZPD? Is he a good officer?

Is Try Everything you're favorite Gazelle song?

 

  1. Hello, New Friend! :squee:
  2. Nick is doing a lot better than I expected. :dash: I heard that, Carrots! :toldya: In all seriousness, yes, Nick is a good officer. :)
  3. YES! ^_^
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Hello, New Friend! :squee:
  2. Nick is doing a lot better than I expected. :dash: I heard that, Carrots! :toldya: In all seriousness, yes, Nick is a good officer. :)
  3. YES! ^_^

2. Cool. Hello Nick, how are you?

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Brainstorm said:

2. Cool. Hello Nick, how are you?

 

I'm good. Just trying to get used to this Q&A thing. :dash:

You'll get the hang of it in no time, Nick. :)

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hug 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm good. Just trying to get used to this Q&A thing. :dash:

You'll get the hang of it in no time, Nick. :)

Cool.

Nick,

I just gonna say, what happened to you that night with the scouts, I'm sorry you went through that.

Judy,

Thank you for helping Nick.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Nick,

I just gonna say, what happened to you that night with the scouts, I'm sorry you went through that.

 

Thanks, Pal. It means a lot to hear that. :kindness:

 

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

Judy,

Thank you for helping Nick.

 

You're Welcome. That's what friends do. :rarity:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thanks, Pal. It means a lot to hear that. :kindness:

You're welcome.

You've proven yourself, so that's what counts. Right Nick, Judy?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...