Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books House of X/Powers of X

TheAnimationFanatic

Been in an X-Men kick lately and most of the Hickman stuff I've read were pretty good so I'll give this a go

• Brohoof 1

Seems like House of X will show us a side of Charles Xavier that we haven't really seen before, and Powers of X will change the way we see everything that ever came before for the X-Men and everything that will happen from now on. Those are some awfully bold claims, but I like what Hickman has done so far. I have faith in him.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Seems like House of X will show us a side of Charles Xavier that we haven't really seen before, and Powers of X will change the way we see everything that ever came before for the X-Men and everything that will happen from now on. Those are some awfully bold claims, but I like what Hickman has done so far. I have faith in him.

In Hickman We Trust.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

So, Issue 1 of House of X came out and it was amazing!

Indeed it was! Very much a game-changer as expected, and it was nice to see the FF make an appearance. I'm very much excited for Powers of X #1 now... we have seen a new beginning for mutant-kind now, but I think very much is not as it seems... there's just something truly bizarre about this, even for the X-Men, and I'm determined to find out why the whole thing seems fishy.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Indeed it was! Very much a game-changer as expected, and it was nice to see the FF make an appearance. I'm very much excited for Powers of X #1 now... we have seen a new beginning for mutant-kind now, but I think very much is not as it seems... there's just something truly bizarre about this, even for the X-Men, and I'm determined to find out why the whole thing seems fishy.

It can't be a coincidence that Professor X looks like The Maker.

• Brohoof 1

Holy s**t, House of X #2 is a legit gamechanger! 

Spoiler

Not only is Moira MacTaggart officially a mutant with the power of reincarnation, but she just might be the most crucial figure in the Marvel Universe. 

Hickman, you mad genius. You keep finding new ways to reinvent the X-Men and we're only 3 issues in. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...